• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Rivitur

Banned
Qualifier has all sorts of teams croatia, 3 Italy teams, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Malta and a random south African team that's still in it.

Qualifier has all sorts of teams croatia, 3 Italy teams, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Malta and a random south African team that's still in it.

The amount of teams is crazy, almost 700, even though only ~540 checked in. That's almost 3k players. Nice to see CS doing so well.

Rivitur

Banned
Ha-ha makalelelele doesn't care about his opponents. Shooting scream in the back with a scout during the round and trying to wallbang him as well.

udiie

Man Vulcun is so weirdly friendly... They've emailed me like 5 times asking if everything on the site was okay and a minute ago they just called me to ask if I was pleased with the service.
They're so weirdly nice, that I've expected something to go wrong... but nothing has yet.

frbrr

Man Vulcun is so weirdly friendly... They've emailed me like 5 times asking if everything on the site was okay and a minute ago they just called me to ask if I was pleased with the service.
They're so weirdly nice, that I've expected something to go wrong... but nothing has yet.

Sounds like they'll knock on your door and ask if you know the truth about jesus any moment now.

They want the D.

Ludono

I've been using it for about a month and I haven't gotten anything like that :(

tootsi666

Is there a point in MM when you can no longer rank up without learning the game? I just hit LE and I really have no idea what I'm doing (I know no smokes, popflashes etc.) and I frequently whiff full magazines.

I'm guessing no.

Is there a point in MM when you can no longer rank up without learning the game? I just hit LE and I really have no idea what I'm doing (I know no smokes, popflashes etc.) and I frequently whiff full magazines.

I'm guessing no.

Nope, sky's the limit!

Jenenser

Jesper Wecksell ‏@jwCSGO 1m1 minute ago
.@FACEIT were running behind in the schedule so we decided to help them out... jokes aside, WP by the whole team. GG @TeamSoloMid

ahhhh, JW. stick your thumb right into the wound and twist it. but seriously, today was a bad day. so many wrong decisions. x)

and now my cat aggravated a fucking stinkbug. my room smells like shit...

such a lovely day. x)

MayMay

Banned
I like the idea. Certainly cooler than watching it on twitch, I suppose.

Edit: YOOOOOOOOOO Finally I'm not the only one with a rainbow avatar in here anymore :3

udiie

Which one did you get? I'm in desperate need of a computer chair.
I got the racing series. Still hasn't been delivered yet of course.
Bestbuy online had a deal where any 3 pieces of furniture or home decor were 40% off, so I added the chair and two $11 posters lol

Rivitur

Banned
I got the racing series. Still hasn't been delivered yet of course.
Bestbuy online had a deal where any 3 pieces of furniture or home decor were 40% off, so I added the chair and two $11 posters lol
And you didn't feel the need to let us know!?

frbrr

you can get insanely expensive office chairs that are as good as new for like 5 bucks at bankruptcy sales, beats the hell out of the gaming chairs and will last for ages

udiie

Canada only riv
for once it pays to be Canadian
you can get insanely expensive office chairs that are as good as new for like 5 bucks at bankruptcy sales, beats the hell out of the gaming chairs and will last for ages
Yeah I know, but I don't drive so picking something up wouldn't work for me, and plus, I've got a bit of a phobia for used furniture/clothing

Lourio

Nice chair udiie, looks like the sale has ended. I'll have to keep an eye out for future specials.

For the time being I'll continue using this p.o.s metal folding chair with makeshift cushions
:-D

We don't want your drugs

I'll take 'em! :-D

Clydefrog

Hahaha, udiie buys a "gaming chair" in the hopes that it makes him better at CS. Hey udiie, I have some Monster HDMI cables I can sell you at a discount of $40 each. They boost picture quality and give you better opportunity for headshots.

Off today - hit me up if y'all duders wanna play

So that's why you were up late last night. Watch out for those sharks, pet *chomp chomp* ;)

Top Bottom