• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Rivitur

Banned
You do know there are more group matches today? NA vs NA and EU vs EU. Money to be made! Gonna eat lobster tonight.
I know that but the bets that are up ATM. You need to pick your spots in this one. More favs will win than upsets I think.

Omega

Banned
lmao at Fnatic being so low.

Wonder if people know CLG has lost more than they've won recently. On the other hand they've beat powerhouses like WinOUT.net and mousespaz

I am thinking of creating a mini tournament for this game but I have no idea on what I need to do or what kind of modes or maps to think about..Can anyone help me out in what is the best type of game to play and get the basics of how to create a tournament if at all possible?

Its mainly for a group of people I know at work who is very interested and I have absolutely no idea what to do

Thanks!

Rivitur

Banned
I am thinking of creating a mini tournament for this game but I have no idea on what I need to do or what kind of modes or maps to think about..Can anyone help me out in what is the best type of game to play and get the basics of how to create a tournament if at all possible?

Its mainly for a group of people I know at work who is very interested and I have absolutely no idea what to do

Thanks!
Competitive is the way to go. (5v5) or you can set up 1v1. For bracket you can use xfire and to set it up without a server you'll need console commands and local host.
[*] Rivtur. Tried to invite you to underdog day :/
To be fair I don't have skins to bet with ATM.

Oh and I at least knew that Odah was wrong.

Rivitur

Banned
c09f380186618526cdb69a41db54925e.png

CoolS

C9 looked really great today. Especially freak stepping up. That made a big difference.

I think they might take CLG and advance to the finals, but they'll be smashed there. I love how the team evolved though, picking up ska and freak seems to have done wonders. And sean seems to have the team reigned in a bit now so they actually listen to him. Really looking forward to C9 in the future.

tootsi666

C9 looked really great today. Especially freak stepping up. That made a big difference.

I think they might take CLG and advance to the finals, but they'll be smashed there. I love how the team evolved though, picking up ska and freak seems to have done wonders. And sean seems to have the team reigned in a bit now so they actually listen to him. Really looking forward to C9 in the future.
C9 played above all expectations.

I expect Fnatic to roflstomp their way to victory now. VP can beat them but Fnatic is definitely favored and C9 won't beat them in a BO5.
(CLG lol)

Top Bottom