• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Rivitur

Banned
Ok bb

I played with a lawn chair for the longest time. I have considered borrowing one of these nice ass chairs at work.
So elegant.. I just went to the park and stole a plastic chair that was left from a party. Then when it broke I pushed the recliner from my living room into my room.

Rivitur

Banned
Two Finnish teams in the Cologne offline qualifier.

IT'S NOT DEAD YET.

I'll be amazed if either of them get through.
Encore has a good line up but not a line up that strike fear in anyone. Bolt has a good line up as well and can beat teams sleeping on them. Bolt has surprise factor which is why they beat down neophyte and lgb. (Both games weren't close) but they struggled to beat phenomen because they were playing with nothing to lose.

I don't expect either to get out of the qualifier but I expect one of them to win 1 game.

tootsi666

Encore has a good line up but not a line up that strike fear in anyone. Bolt has a good line up as well and can beat teams sleeping on them. Bolt has surprise factor which is why they beat down neophyte and lgb. (Both games weren't close) but they struggled to beat phenomen because they were playing with nothing to lose.

I don't expect either to get out of the qualifier but I expect one of them to win 1 game.
Epiphany Bolt has been dominating local lans lately (I think they won Vectorama couple weeks ago, can't remember even though I was there) but I don't see them doing anything against teams with more invidual skill. Encore's lineup is pretty new so only way they get through is if someone goes crazy (probably suNny).

Rivitur

Banned
Epiphany Bolt has been dominating local lans lately (I think they won Vectorama couple weeks ago, can't remember even though I was there) but I don't see them doing anything against teams with more invidual skill. Encore's lineup is pretty new so only way they get through is if someone goes crazy (probably suNny).
Sunny can go crazy but I feel they need more time. People were complaining about j-_- and his 124hrs lol

tootsi666

Sunny can go crazy but I feel they need more time. People were complaining about j-_- and his 124hrs lol
Luckily Juhogodx is lan proven.

SuNny is a wildcard. Shame naSu decided to quit once again (shame he can no longer find the motivation to play, maybe he should just whine on twitter like his brother lol) so they have to rebuild the whole team before the qualifiers. Maybe aslak can be a star when the team needs it (unlikely, this isn't 2011 anymore).

impact

Banned
The only Finnish lineup that could ever do anything or is even worth mentioning

ruuit
lurppis
naSu
natu
contE

Don't remember when toNppa came in (for natu I think) but he was pretty good too. Finnish CS:GO is even more of a joke than NA CS:GO. Norway, China, Korea and Japanese scenes never really made the transfer either.

Xizk

I lowered my sens and became Scream. AK headshots everywhere.

P2BAWYC.jpg

James please.

Told him I love his casting.

Jenenser

Hahaha, udiie buys a "gaming chair" in the hopes that it makes him better at CS. Hey udiie, I have some Monster HDMI cables I can sell you at a discount of $40 each. They boost picture quality and give you better opportunity for headshots.

sooooo, you bought monster hdmi cables? :)))

Clydefrog

I just used Dominos ingridients to make a quesadilla in the pizza oven. Fuck pizza. Shout outs to riv thx for the cuisine dawg.

I better not start seeing commercials for some disgusting Dominos new line of quesadillas.

BTW what is your store location? I'd like to place an order for 500 large pizzas.

clyde i cant even think of mean things to say because free agent frenzy
kassian :(

LOL it's the nuttiest off season ever. You're really that upset about losing Kassian?

MayMay

Banned
Oh, keep that Canadian stuff out of this thread :^)

Edit: It's Canada Day! So today I will allow it. Cheers *sips maple syrup*

canadaday.jpg

I better not start seeing commercials for some disgusting Dominos new line of quesadillas.

BTW what is your store location? I'd like to place an order for 500 large pizzas.

Don't count on it assblood. I brings my own tortillas to work. Although we are coming out with some sort of new cookie thing soon. Not sure haven't seen it yet.

And the VP just came to my store today and offered me a diff one with a pretty nice raise.. decisions decisions. I'll give you the deets later bb.

Look.. look at what I have begotten. Toxicity levels reaching shock level.

fuck overdozes - omega is still cool

Top Bottom