• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Overdoziz

Banned
After 3 weeks of playing can't tell if this netcode is good or pure shit, shoot someone in spurts, not spraying and praying while crouch and too many times I don't register a hit, I just don't understand this game, at least i knew where i stood with BF lame netcode, but this game is just fucking weird kinda reminds me of lame ass Call of Duty hit scan netcode..

People complain about 64 tick and hitboxes, but Jesus don't compare it to CoD or Battlefield. Jesus Christ, that's an entirely different level of terrible netcode. Just because you're bad doesn't mean the game is at fault.

MayMay

Banned
Its so hot here I cant even read anymore.

Like, help. I'm melting.

Totally read Dota 2 instead of Dust2.

Yall didnt see shit.

After 3 weeks of playing can't tell if this netcode is good or pure shit, shoot someone in spurts, not spraying and praying while crouch and too many times I don't register a hit, I just don't understand this game, at least i knew where i stood with BF lame netcode, but this game is just fucking weird kinda reminds me of lame ass Call of Duty hit scan netcode..

Learn the spraypatterns of every gun, and try to understand how the mechanics work. If you're comparing it to CoD and BF then you're doing it wrong, because CS shooting mechanics work nothing like it. Just look at a wall and shoot a bunch of times to get a feel for it.

Ive been playing for a year, got 1500 hours and I'm still shit. The game requires alot of dedicated time. Yeah, there's no reg moments and the netcode isnt that great but Ill just assume that you're simply missing your shots if you've only been playing for 3 weeks.

Terrible advice Mayhem. Prolly heard that in one of your girly shows didn't ya.

Just buy the most expensive skins and spam inspect nonstop. Also communicate to your team with hl-dj - nothing helps me aim more than terrible k-pop at high volume.

Netcode does have a large factor, there's a reason why everyone wants 128 tick servers. However, I think this has more to you being new to the game. Three weeks isn't that much playtime, this game takes a considerable amount of time to learn and master. Practice makes prefect!

Omega

Banned
Netcode does have a large factor, there's a reason why everyone wants 128 tick servers. However, I think this has more to you being new to the game. Three weeks isn't that much playtime, this game takes a considerable amount of time to learn and master. Practice makes prefect!

There's hit reg issues but if someone thinks it's even close to as bad as CoD

they either don't play CoD or they aren't as good as they think they are. try learning how the game works before complaining

tootsi666

this might as well be over

tomorrow is going to be stomp isn't it
BO1 makes tournaments more interesting because of more upsets
gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

Rivitur

Banned
Oh damn, this is new. Never knew this website existed.
It's been around for a while... In fact I remember posting it in this very thread!

Hong Kong E-Sports (HKES) beat my team (Spyral) in the semi-finals for the Hong Kong qualifier cup :(

Here's hoping they can keep Hong Kong's dreams alive and make it to Cologne!
How many teams did you guys beat? And skrim gaf we're cool and you can't play with shyte ping.

People complain about 64 tick and hitboxes, but Jesus don't compare it to CoD or Battlefield. Jesus Christ, that's an entirely different level of terrible netcode. Just because you're bad doesn't mean the game is at fault.

Not bad just trying to figure this shit out,, relax with the bad comment sheeeeesh, can't say something objective about a game people love, time to set away from this thread..

Omega

Banned
You came in here complaining, comparing it to call of duty.

bye felicia.

however will this thread continue without you

Ludono

It's been around for a while... In fact I remember posting it in this very thread!

How many teams did you guys beat? And skrim gaf we're cool and you can't play with shyte ping.

Only two, it was only the Hong Kong qualifiers so there weren't too many teams. It's a shame though since had we made it to the end we would have been able to attend the LAN in Malaysia :(

Check out the bracket here (Team Spyral)

MayMay

Banned
People in here have thousands of hours in the game, trust me - you will not be good at the game in 3 weeks.

You will not even be good at the game after 2000 hours. You're either a pro player, or shit. That's all there is to it lol

NeoFaff

Not bad just trying to figure this shit out,, relax with the bad comment sheeeeesh, can't say something objective about a game people love, time to set away from this thread..
Don't worry about it. Every weapon in the game is a blunderbuss. :p
edit: On a more srsbsns note, I finally got 1000 hours in the game. Never thought this would happen after playing Lake during the beta.
BONUS GRENADE

Top Bottom