• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

I need some help determining the quality and the value of my knife.
CzdForj.jpg

MV3jwm3.jpg

Also, how much would an M9 Doppler PH2 cost?

Supreme now feels like LEM a year ago. Not even kinda kidding :|
It's a bit of a lottery at the moment. Just beat a team of 3 Globals and 2 SMFC, 16-8. They could shoot well enough, but collectively they had less sense than a bag of dead cats.
And yet other times we'll get thoroughly rekt by a group of LEM/SMFC that actually understand CS.

Ranks were never a good indicator of skill, at best they gave a general idea of how aware someone should be of the game's mechanics (even if they're not that great at putting it into practice).
Now? Utterly meaningless. I've seen SMFCs that I would have sworn were novas.

cHinzo

Yo I'm working 24/7 now. I've become a pleb. ;__; Only got the weekends to play this shit, becuz too tired after work.

Btw Ace, just add Cache and Mirage slowly to your map pool and you're set.

Xizk

Yo I'm working 24/7 now. I've become a pleb. ;__; Only got the weekends to play this shit, becuz too tired after work.

Btw Ace, just add Cache and Mirage slowly to your map pool and you're set.

Add cache but Mirage belongs in the dumpster. The worst map when playing with randoms.

Xizk

Hiko let me down. Gave me 1 win and the second game went 16-14 to LG. Vulcun added a jackpot to their site using gold where you can win skins. The pot is 400k gold and I have around 100 gold lol. Need to build up my stash before being able to win.

So Valve doesn't want people with custom skins plugins in community servers? This fucking game man. I want my damn custom mods back, not retextured weapons.

CoolS

Guys, I don't know if you already talked about it, but is there someone who wants to do the OT3? I probably won't be able to, unless I copy paste this one since I'm really swamped in the next weeks :(

Guys, I don't know if you already talked about it, but is there someone who wants to do the OT3? I probably won't be able to, unless I copy paste this one since I'm really swamped in the next weeks :(

If nobody steps up for it, copy pasta it. Not like many of us pay attention to it.

Newlove

The inventory isn't really explained in this. I earned a crate but do I NEED to buy a key to unlock or or can keys be earned in-game? Can you ever earn unlockable crates or must you always have to pay to unlock them?

Blizzard

Banned
The inventory isn't really explained in this. I earned a crate but do I NEED to buy a key to unlock or or can keys be earned in-game? Can you ever earn unlockable crates or must you always have to pay to unlock them?
You always have to pay to unlock crates. You can sell them for the market price (usually 1-2 cents unless it's a rarer crate) and chances are you'll get more from selling it than buying a key and opening it.

Xizk

Egor Vasilyev ‏@flamieCS 3m3 minutes ago
Tomorrow morning is our last chance to get visa ;( More looks like ceh9 and starix will replace me and seized

Rivitur

Banned
We'll need one is 2months and follow me on twitter
i blame riv
Co signed.

Edit: he's just salty he didn't get kicked from casual yesterday for wall hacking like I did.

Mokoi

Banned
i need to take a break from this game for a while.
insane skill decline + generally just not fun lately
Do it mate. My shoot hand wrist fingers bones whatever had started hurting and made me play like doo do, so I take break now.

Also fuck java
Edit: you really going to do it overdoiz? I got some good serious section that could be included I think. Like detail section about comp restrictions for new csgo peps

Overdoziz

Banned
Do it mate. My shoot hand wrist fingers bones whatever had started hurting and made me play like doo do, so I take break now.

Also fuck java
Edit: you really going to do it overdoiz? I got some good serious section that could be included I think. Like detail section about comp restrictions for new csgo peps
Ye, I like making OTs. At least the layout and stuff. I could make a special Mokoguides.com™ section.

Ludono

I just got a VAC Authentication Error while my team was winning 13-3... I wasn't able to reconnect and got an abandon. I'm pretty pissed.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Clydefrog

i need to take a break from this game for a while.
insane skill decline + generally just not fun lately
CS is only fun like 15% of the time.

Remember that guy named wmwmwmwm we play with sometimes (we call him melon)? Yeah, he just plays Terraria and Minecraft now.

I played one MM game last night. We lost 16-4 on Season to a bunch of people with wrestling avatars who just spammed and yelled.

Top Bottom