• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

udiie

CS is only fun like 15% of the time.

Remember that guy named wmwmwmwm we play with sometimes (we call him melon)? Yeah, he just plays Terraria and Minecraft now.

I played one MM game last night. We lost 16-4 on Season to a bunch of people with wrestling avatars who just spammed and yelled.

melon is good. thats a damn shame.

udiie

clyde it'd be a damn shame if you stopped inviting me to games

cools dont give this cunt overdoziz control over this thread. it will end poorly

MayMay

Banned
I can only win in solo queue anymore. :/ how come this game is so hard

It's not hard, we could've easily won the Cobble game if we didnt have to deal with a Bot

yeah TF2 was a big mistake
that game is legit doodoo

You don't even play CS anymore, get out of this thread with your bad opinions.

You really suck at TF2, udiie.

tf2 is cancer

TF2 runs 40fps on your PC I wanna know what kinda potato you got below your desk.

Tango

Neo Member
will Valve ever add back custom HUDs? some of the huds looked amazing and once they disabled it, we never got any news.

Clydefrog

I have the bullboy on my friends list but I don't play with him.

Also, tf2 is fun as fuck. I haven't played with this new update yet but you should look in my inventory to see how many headshots my strange huntsman has.

CS is only fun like 15% of the time.

Remember that guy named wmwmwmwm we play with sometimes (we call him melon)? Yeah, he just plays Terraria and Minecraft now.

I played one MM game last night. We lost 16-4 on Season to a bunch of people with wrestling avatars who just spammed and yelled.

Hahah no pete no win. GoT was the right choice.

P.s. I remember playing tf2 with Clyde like 3 years ago. Dem 30fps days..

Same. Seems to be getting worse with time. I do OK in solo on the scoreboard so I think I'm mostly playing the same, I just can't win without some of those 30 hour accounts on my team, too.

Weird.

3D9655B934B83354B48320AEFBB7CE1FFBC2345C

Just play with omega

MayMay

Banned
idk man, the red line is above the blue line every match except the one we played during the day ;)

Which means I'm very well able to carry my own if I play early when I'm not dead tired lol

You guys seem to forget that when I play with you it's usually past 2-3am
and don't get me started on my 150 ping

Only time you truly carried out of all those is the Overpass match you topfragged because you're a hacker. :p

Mokoi

Banned
http://dreamhackaustin.com/
DREAMHACK COMES TO AUSTIN, TX
Today, DreamHack AB, the World’s largest digital festival is thrilled to announce we will host our first event outside of Europe, which will be hosted at the Austin Convention Center on May 6-8th 2016
Yo if I'm not dead by then I'm totally down to go. Only give a shit about csgo tho, so all that other nerdy stuff is eww. I bet it will smell.

Also devilwalk taking Naf Fly spot in LG. Unexpected. Now someone needs to take Todd "anger" lastname spot because he sucks at lan.
https://twitter.com/LuminosityGG/status/618972312298127364

ACE 1991

Man, being down 3-13 then coming back to win after one of the little shits on the opposing team says "We're just letting you win so I can get 30 frags" is the best.

impact

Banned

Omega

Banned
speaking of awful players what happened to hades

there was that clip of impact destroying him mid cache, then he got kicked off LG and i haven't heard about him since

Oreoleo

Are you only able to spectate on Valve servers? I have a friend who's global elite, he was playing community competitive but I wasn't able to watch him to learn l33t tricks :(

Rivitur

Banned

there was that clip of impact destroying him mid cache, then he got kicked off LG and i haven't heard about him since
Vid or didn't happen also these NA dumbasses... They have a lan in a day.

Mokoi

Banned

Haha I remember that video. Impuc killed him with p250 sand dune by vents and hades unloaded whole clip from boost spot. The power of sand dune. Anyways after he got cut he played with tempo storm for lil bit, and now I think he just does 10 mans with all them other na players.

Top Bottom