• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

MayMay

Banned
Oh noooo, I went negative alot during my first few matches. Shit happens.

And no, it doesnt start off at Silver for a reason. It starts off at the middle and you go up/down from there in your placement matches. Which makes sense.

How about you play with ppl from Gaf? No one here soloqueues, or at least doesnt do it most of the time. There's plenty of ppl in your skillrange. Hell earlier a page or two back someone asked to get some Silver teammates together

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I don't get it, you did fine. Plus Silvers and Novas are almost the same thing.

LJw2aZX.gif

You're kidding, right?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
*roll eyes* Okay, sure man. That's why people complain about sticking with "dumb bot AI teammates" in silvers.

In any case spectating Tournaments and Botmatches 4ever at this point. <3

MayMay

Banned
*roll eyes* Okay, sure man. That's why people complain about sticking with "dumb bot AI teammates" in silvers.

In any case spectating Tournaments and Botmatches 4ever at this point. <3

Ever played a Nova match? Novas are the equivalent of Bot AI Teammates ALOT of the time. At least in the past few weeks/months after the rank inflation.

Source:

16e14b8d72.jpg

Mokoi

Banned
Its been apparent from previous post that ranked multiplayer is not your thing, and that's cool. Although don't make some bullshit excuse about silver hell from reddit. Blame shit teammates all you want, but if you're never able to pull yourself out of that rank you kind of deserve to be it. Silver hell is just people crying that they should be higher ranked when they really shouldn't. Yes there are smurfs and of course cheaters. Although they in no way keep you stuck there or else every single person here would still be silver skill wise. Should you have to deal with toxic teammates and carry your team every time? no of course not. find people to play with who are cool, but not here everyone is an asshole even if they are not :D Some people are just good and others take time to actually become decent. Such as me.

Omega

Banned
Its been apparent from previous post that ranked multiplayer is not your thing, and that's cool. Although don't make some bullshit excuse about silver hell from reddit. Blame shit teammates all you want, but if you're never able to pull yourself out of that rank you kind of deserve to be it. Silver hell is just people crying that they should be higher ranked when they really shouldn't. Yes there are smurfs and of course cheaters. Although they in no way keep you stuck there or else every single person here would still be silver skill wise. Should you have to deal with toxic teammates and carry your team every time? no of course not. find people to play with who are cool, but not here everyone is an asshole even if they are not :D Some people are just good and others take time to actually become decent. Such as me.

look at this scrub trying to refute what Reddit says.

thinks he fuckin knows everything with his 794 hours in the game.

Sajjaja

Sajaja if you want that match I have the download link or whatever for shits and giggles, but never touching competitive again so no reason to give it to you I guess?

Uhhhh when did I ask for a download link to your game? lol. I don't remember this. Yeah Silver/Nova are pretty similar skill levels. I really don't understand why you're so averse to ranked online lol.

Oh, my bad. I didn't realize you had your Ph.D in CSGO

Damnnnnnnnn.

EDIT:

Okay so I've been trying to queue in CSGO forever but I only get like 250 players searching. This has been happening for the last 2-3 weeks or something. Any ideas?

I was a terrible player and silver hero once, anyone remember me bitching?

But now I'm cool beans! All thanks to the wonderful CS-GO neogaf community!

Rivitur

Banned
I was a terrible player and silver hero once, anyone remember me bitching?

But now I'm cool beans! All thanks to the wonderful CS-GO neogaf community!
Another satisfied customer... Proceeds to ho-down

Now someone fix my pc problems! Sound stutters screen freezes and black screens then picture pops back up. Not just in csgo either.

MayMay

Banned
That sounds hilarious, tbh. Something similar happened to me before, except EVERYONE left due to lag. So the bots duked it out for a few rounds and then a few ppl rejoined but not alot and the match continued like 3v2 or something.

cresto

SMFC now. Just one more to go before Im in the globals. Doesnt really feel deserved. So many people in LEM/SMFC are just plain bad. I think all the ban waves made it easy to get up to where im at. Such a shame, but Im sure it will balance itself out as long as valve continues to take down the cheaters

udiie

SMFC now. Just one more to go before Im in the globals. Doesnt really feel deserved. So many people in LEM/SMFC are just plain bad. I think all the ban waves made it easy to get up to where im at. Such a shame, but Im sure it will balance itself out as long as valve continues to take down the cheaters

im not sure if its easy, but its certainly easier. when i was at LEM, i didnt feel like i shouldve been there just based on how poorly i started playing
i find the game a whole lot more fun at LE lol

Hip Hop

I can not believe I am now Master Guardian Elite after being Silver Elite Master for like 2 years.

All I ever wanted to see was the third tier.

impact

Banned
I definitely should not be global.

Supreme now feels like LEM a year ago. Not even kinda kidding :|

Top Bottom