• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

udiie

looooooooooooooool
UcOpkcn.png

MayMay

Banned
Are you only able to spectate on Valve servers? I have a friend who's global elite, he was playing community competitive but I wasn't able to watch him to learn l33t tricks :(

Community Competitive means he was probably playing Faceit, CEVO or ESEA - I know there is ways to spectate faceit matches somehow. No clue about ESEA /CEVO though.

Edit: best ask what service he was playing on and then go from there.

impact

Banned
speaking of awful players what happened to hades

there was that clip of impact destroying him mid cache, then he got kicked off LG and i haven't heard about him since
probably finding another team to get kicked from

maybe SKDC? He hasn't been kicked from them yet I don't think

Ludono

Community Competitive means he was probably playing Faceit, CEVO or ESEA - I know there is ways to spectate faceit matches somehow. No clue about ESEA /CEVO though.

Edit: best ask what service he was playing on and then go from there.

ESEA lobbies give you a GOTV IP Address that people can connect to.

Ludono

godamn udil tha god

Are people still playing Comp MM together these days? I'm MG2 now thanks to the massive rank inflation! :D

Yep, I'm sitting at DMG now and might even make it to eagle if I can stop myself soloqing...

Nah who am I kidding I'm going to derank myself again :p

cresto

Steel just needs to stop and go get a real job. He pisses me off with everything he does. Just go away already.

D2 and overpass update incoming. Expect something tonight, yall.

Robot Pants

Has anyone else just given up on this operation? These missions make me want to blow up valve hq. And the maps are awful (aside from the ones that returned)

Omega

Banned
Has anyone else just given up on this operation? These missions make me want to blow up valve hq. And the maps are awful (aside from the ones that returned)

i only did the missions that were required for the stars and it wasn't that bad. I have all these extra missions available but I did one co-op mission and it was the most boring experience I've had in CS so I refuse to do anymore.

Hixx

I stopped caring when it was asking me to go into Casual nearly every other mission. Not going through 30 mins of boredom to fill up a little XP bar that is meaningless 6 days of the week.

soultron

Banned
i only did the missions that were required for the stars and it wasn't that bad. I have all these extra missions available but I did one co-op mission and it was the most boring experience I've had in CS so I refuse to do anymore.

Same here. Got my gold coin thing, now I'm done. The new ranking system fills up fast if you just play Comp MM, so I'm just gonna stick to playing there now. I took the path of least resistance to my gold coin, meaning I didn't do the $1mln or co-op challenges. Some of it was bullshit, but I thought, overall, it was fun as a solo player.

MadDog91UK

Neo Member
Stupid question but I can't seem to find an answer online.

I've reached rank 3 so I've been able to have a couple of competitive games. When do you get your skill group rank? Do I have to play so many matches?

MayMay

Banned
Stupid question but I can't seem to find an answer online.

I've reached rank 3 so I've been able to have a couple of competitive games. When do you get your skill group rank? Do I have to play so many matches?

You get your skill group after winning 10 matches. You can only win 2 a day though for that period, for various reasons. (If you win 2 you get put on a 24h cooldown for the first 10 wins)

Overdoziz

Banned
The co-op mission are actually pretty fun in their own weird way. More of that and less of spending a million in casual, please.
Yo wtf does this mean you're not playing right now, udil?

Also, where's da animl at?

Catch me up on the drama.
No, don't.
He's complaining about the game and talking about taking a break because he's bad. We all told him we can teach him how to play, but he said he's a lost cause.

Robot Pants

I'd like to do a few of these easy green missions to make star progress but at LEM it's so hard to find a game of season for some reason and agency.

Forget about the new maps.

I still have the bronze badge, I didn't even bother lol. I'm still salty about my payback coin, I had eight hours and you needed ten for silver. Still annoys me to this day.

But I've been playing pretty casually since this op. I just level up each week for a drop and that's it.

Lourio

Has anyone gotten any drops of decent value from the operation? Got a WW Sun in Leo AWP yesterday. Besides that I've gotten shitty UMP and Auto skins.

Divius

Hitreg
and my aim
is bad enough in this game as is, playing with 150+ ping literally makes me nauseous as well. Won't be doing that again. Back to soloqueing dust2 with 9 russians I guess :(

It was fun though

Ludono

Underdog heaven starts tomorrow. Bo1 round-robin hnggggg.

Any suggestions? ;D

Hitreg
and my aim
is bad enough in this game as is, playing with 150+ ping literally makes me nauseous as well. Won't be doing that again. Back to soloqueing dust2 with 9 russians I guess :(

It was fun though

Eagle Dream dead ;_;

Yeah, those first two games went well :p

Ludono

Every underdog except Borelia,Qee You and Bravado.

flamie and seized are flying in and arrive 3 hours before their match... it's like 12 hour flight from Russia, gotta imagine they'll be tired and such. Gonna try going semi-big against NaVi? Yay/Nay?

And why not those 3?

Rivitur

Banned
Overwatch has prepared you for this, now go get that sweet jury duty xp.
I was relieved of duty. I told them I wasn't a racist since I used colorful language.
Hitreg
and my aim

It was fun though
You can host next time I won't mind.

Top Bottom