• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Xizk

flamie and seized are flying in and arrive 3 hours before their match... it's like 12 hour flight from Russia, gotta imagine they'll be tired and such. Gonna try going semi-big against NaVi? Yay/Nay?

And why not those 3?

Because they suck(most likely). Just spread your bets to as many underdogs as you can as you only need a few to win big.

Rivitur

Banned
OK! So!

Ldlc white>liquid
Ldlc white >Nip (low bet ex plant that took down Nip last year)
Ldlcwhite >qee (50/50 my ass! Ez skins)
Keyd>flipside
Keyd > c9

Mokoi

Banned
Yo divis do you speak now or still mute?

Also 30 more minutes and out of this place! Hope that update is today, so I can complain about them not fixing awp shake!

cHinzo

Damn, had fun games tonight! Those NA guys are so good. Win on Overpass and a close tie on Cobble. Played awful on both lol, but at least still no losses in my last 5 games or something. It was so fun, they forgot to invite me for the next game. :( I did hear I needed to make room during the last game on Cobble. ;__;

MayMay

Banned
Damn, had fun games tonight! Those NA guys are so good. Win on Overpass and a close tie on Cobble. Played awful on both lol, but at least still no losses in my last 5 games or something. It was so fun, they forgot to invite me for the next game. :( I did hear I needed to make room during the last game on Cobble. ;__;

wut we didnt play another game with that setup afterwards

cHinzo

Dafuck, no one kept playing except me lol and I got invited into a full lobby. Sry man. lol

Dude, u know I could have skipped sleep to play with u guys. It's not as if I need to wake up at 6. U don't need to wake up when u don't go to bed, lol. 8)

I also might or might not be trollin u, but I'm not so sure myself.

udiie

new patchy

Release Notes for 7/9/2015
[ MISC ]
– Fixed smoke rendering exploits that were possible when running certain video capture applications.
– Fixed rare issues when equipping the same loadout item for both teams.
– Fixed an issue where the list of tournament matches would not refresh.
– Added official game servers cluster in Atlanta.
[ SOUNDS ]
– Added new carpet footstep sounds.
– Tweaked sounds of suits when running to synchronize with footsteps.
[ MAPS ]
-Overpass
–Made first train event predictable, train will start 10 seconds after Ts leave their spawn tunnel
–Implemented area sound for train, can now use sound reliably throughout B site to hide grenade sounds, footsteps etc.
–Fixed a see-through texture near Bombsite A towards upper park
-Dust II
–Fixed 30 exotic spots where C4 could get stuck

Xizk

77230E1F5F652DF39B14CBA164C08EEA25DD6C23

Yep

impact

Banned
That is 'who would throw the nades'-style of lineup. I think eventually there will only be one French 'superteam' but I don't think it will be skill only team.

?

Kio to support shox (mid-round calls too) and apEX doing the brute force entry, Happy with calling and lurking, kenny with kenny. People give Ex6 way too much credit, he's not done shit since the hacker on his team got rekt.

ironmang

Glad to see not as many hackers in MM but what would be really nice is if they mad the requirement to play competitive level 10 or some shit. Make the hackers slave away in missions for a couple weeks before they can ruin MM.

tootsi666

?

Kio to support shox (mid-round calls too) and apEX doing the brute force entry, Happy with calling and lurking, kenny with kenny. People give Ex6 way too much credit, he's not done shit since the hacker on his team got rekt.
Change kio to NBK if you want a 'support' player.

Ex6's days as a top tier IGL are over.

Rivitur

Banned
OK so. Streams

ESWC and ESWC CS (both down ATM)
Faceit (main unless ESWC pops back up)
OgamingCS
MCSopen1/2
Games academy
99 damage

Top Bottom