• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Hixx

All the match times on Faceit have changed to "TBA"

Oh dear.

@OnFireSemmler 28s28 seconds ago
Server issue has come up, tech crew are working on a fix. Not sure when we'll be back for the first match.

Ugh.

cresto

ESWC is terrible. Fucking terrible. Poor Semmler was bull shitting for 2 minutes waiting for people to come up after the c9/F3 game. Lame

Mokoi

Banned
Is it just me or is the stream quality really shit on the eswc channel?
also I see there many delays. Expected.
also one pov stream? lol then what is the point of having it.

Oreoleo

Is it just me or is the stream quality really shit on the eswc channel?
also I see there many delays. Expected.
also one pov stream? lol then what is the point of having it.

The bitrate is actually pretty good, 3500-4000 Kbps.

But its being up-res'd from 720p to 1344x744 which is probably destroying the image quality. Gives it that Xbox360 look.

MayMay

Banned
d336b4f0d7.jpg

Annoying as fuck

Mokoi

Banned
So while nursing hangover I have brilliant or shit idea. I don't see why we couldn't do this because all just for funs and shit. Prolly get tired of it real quick tho.
Play of The Week Contest
Submit a clip of your most cool, funny, clutch, anything else moment
  • limit two entries only, and individual can only win play of week once during month.
  • All shall be reviewed by pro analyst and can be used on resume entry for awards section.
  • At end of month one lucky individual shall be award play of month
  • Prizes for play of week will be cheap p250 sand dunes and play of month will be something a bit better or maybe not because child support is hurtful on wallet.

impact

Banned
Hiko getting outfragged by b1ad3 and sg4res is probably the best thing to come from this tourney yet

It's always nice to see this guy fail. Maybe next time he won't be such a fucking diva and end up on a top 13 NA team.

Xizk

Hiko getting outfragged by b1ad3 and sg4res is probably the best thing to come from this tourney yet

It's always nice to see this guy fail. Maybe next time he won't be such a fucking diva and end up on a top 13 NA team.

Did you even watch the game? He kept them in the game on T side by winning two huge clutches when Simple failed to hit the easiest awp shots. Also carried them hard on cbble.

impact

Banned
Did you even watch the game? He kept them in the game on T side by winning two huge clutches when Simple failed to hit the easiest awp shots. Also carried them hard on cbble.

If you have two huge clutches and 11 kills on a 26 round match wtf were you doing every other round outside of two clutches? lmao

Plus it's a known fact that Hiko baits. Of course he's going to pick up clutches...

Jenenser

this rly is no fun at all. delays over delays. >_<

lets hope envy will fuck up against renegade. if not im finished. ^^

btw, how do you guys do clips?
(do you start the replay and than use fraps or can i access the files with an external moviecutprogram? i am a total newby at this.)

btw, the "a player you reportet got banned" notice really feels satisfying. :D

Mokoi

Banned
btw, how do you guys do clips?
(do you start the replay and than use fraps or can i access the files with an external moviecutprogram? i am a total newby at this.)
Well if you have nvidia gpu you can just use shadowplay to record. I don't keep that installed because it causes me to drop frames and game get choppy.
You can also use obs to record. I haven't used it, so look up yourself how to do it.

jdm64's HLTV picture is how I imagine CLG feels right about now
fns too. They should make me igl.

Jenenser

Well if you have nvidia gpu you can just use shadowplay to record. I don't keep that installed because it causes me to drop frames and game get choppy.
You can also use obs to record. I haven't used it, so look up yourself how to do it.

thx. here, have a cone of icecream. <3
:D

renegade got rekt.
ohhhwell, i am poor again. xD
the only underdog that won today was ofc one i didn't bet on. oh well, thats life. :>

Top Bottom