• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Mokoi

Banned
Just giving you the closet experience to my new 640x480 res. Not bad at all.
also is it true if you go against peps who are the next rank above you close to ranking ups? They were not a team so weird as fuck.

Omega

Banned
Instead we got Liquid..

yea they suck but at least they didn't take anyone's spot. QeeYou and LDLC White are worse

it's not like ESL Finals where CLG fluked their way into semis and one of the top 2 teams in the world had to go home

Xizk

uFTgqz8.jpg

Forgot what it feels like to win a bet after yesterday. I needed this.

MayMay

Banned
Just ignored my first person on Gaf, I'm a true Gaffer now. Sucks how I still have to see his name every time - because it still displays that on the pages. rip.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't played this game in forever, could anyone tell me the best settings for audio these days? For footsteps mostly. Like Windows setting, in-game setting, Sound Blaster setting and config commands. Cheers.

Rivitur

Banned
I haven't played this game in forever, could anyone tell me the best settings for audio these days? For footsteps mostly. Like Windows setting, in-game setting, Sound Blaster setting and config commands. Cheers.
Idk bout setting but use earbuds.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm, was just playing casual and the game crashed to desktop for no reason, is this an known issue? GTX 970 / i5 3570k.

Oreoleo

Just ignored my first person on Gaf, I'm a true Gaffer now. Sucks how I still have to see his name every time - because it still displays that on the pages. rip.
There's a chrome plug-in that removes the "so and so is on your ignore list click here to view their post" message. Sorry I'm on mobile so I don't have a link handy, can't be hard to find though.

edit- I'm not on mobile anymore, it's called Neogaf++

Rivitur

Banned
There's a chrome plug-in that removes the "so and so is on your ignore list click here to view their post" message. Sorry I'm on mobile so I don't have a link handy, can't be hard to find though.

Don't even try... You're the one he ignored :p

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Known issue with csgo in general.

I'm also getting weird jolting, like micro stutter, the game freezes for a split second. I'm going to reinstall as I haven't played in like a year. I get anywhere from 300 - 400fps but it's not smooth.

Rivitur

Banned
I'm also getting weird jolting, like micro stutter, the game freezes for a split second. I'm going to reinstall as I haven't played in like a year. I get anywhere from 300 - 400fps but it's not smooth.
Well that's what ezio was complaining about so I think it's just cs m8

MayMay

Banned
Terrible lol

You wish you had a play like that, udiie!

Ahh, thanks alot. Ill look into that, sounds like it could make my life easier lol.

Nah Ezio knows me and the rest of TF2-GAF are the good guys B)

When I saw Rivitur posted in TF2GAF I lost all hope for that group. He's the core of all toxicity here - he's gonna ruin TF2GAF from the inside if he has not done that already!

Rivi <3

Edit: Also, so weird seeing someone call me Ezio in here lol. Most people go by my Steam alias (Mayhem) but Ezio is fine, too lol

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Well that's what ezio was complaining about so I think it's just cs m8

I really hope nope, because it's not fun to jolt around like this. Fingers crossed the fresh install will help, if not I'll obsess until I find a fix :D

MayMay

Banned
I don't think we're friends on Steam D:
You could always PM an admin and ask for a name change here if you were so inclined.

Yeah, we're not lol. You can add me though if you want. http://steamcommunity.com/id/eziocroft/

In terms of the name change, man. I've been trying for like half a year but bish keeps ignoring me. There's an acc registered that is called Mayhem but never posted before :(
I should try getting him to delete the acc and give me the name.. gotta bribe him. :^)
---

I cannot believe just how terrible ESWC has been.. like.. I only remember one other tourney being this bad before but I forgot which one it was.

Top Bottom