• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Game worked perfectly after the re-install, for about 3 rounds and then the jolting came back, so I have no idea what's going on.

Mokoi

Banned
Game worked perfectly after the re-install, for about 3 rounds and then the jolting came back, so I have no idea what's going on.
Don't use valve casual or dm to test it. I get this too on offical volvo servers except for comp, and its been happening forever. Jump in a community server, and if it's still happening there then it's an issue on your end.

IMACOMPUTA

So i was playing comp games.. joined another one and it said my "map dust2.bsp differs from the server." I restarted the game, deleted the map and had it redownload, etc. still couldnt join my comp match.

Now im on cooldown because i didnt join the game.
Cant join any servers with dust2 because of this.
Fuck this game.

soultron

Banned
So i was playing comp games.. joined another one and it said my "map dust2.bsp differs from the server." I restarted the game, deleted the map and had it redownload, etc. still couldnt join my comp match.

Now im on cooldown because i didnt join the game.
Cant join any servers with dust2 because of this.
Fuck this game.

Verify local cache.

Problem is you now have a different version of D2 than on official servers. What probably happened was that the server you were playing on (community server?) probably had a pre-update version of the map, I'm guessing.

Hiko getting outfragged by b1ad3 and sg4res is probably the best thing to come from this tourney yet

It's always nice to see this guy fail. Maybe next time he won't be such a fucking diva and end up on a top 13 NA team.

I always love your fire, impact. You spit it raw, all the time. However, don't you think Hiko being a stand-in has something to do with his shitty performance? We're talking about him playing with F3, right?

IMACOMPUTA

Verify local cache.

Problem is you now have a different version of D2 than on official servers. What probably happened was that the server you were playing on (community server?) probably had a pre-update version of the map, I'm guessing.

I did nothing but play competitive all day and suddenly the last one i tried joining gave me this error.

udiie

St3v3 do you have wallpaper on an album and not a single image? My potato PC was getting slowdown every time it changed.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Am I right in thinking they've added UK MM servers recently? I'm getting 15ms instead of 35ms which is what I used to get best case before I stopped playing, if so I approve! The level up system is nice as well, especially as it gates ranked for cheaters/smurfs. It still amazes me how big this game has gotten, I used to play it seriously back in 1.0 - 1.6 and it felt huge back then.

Omega

Banned
#2 ranked team
KuGsj.gif

Xizk

Hiko finally found his dream team ayyyy.

lurppis ‏@lurppis_ 6m6 minutes ago
If I were fnatic, even if the rumors were true, I'd cancel the moves. fnatic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NiP core

WTF is fnatic really going to bring in NIP players? WHY!?

tootsi666

Hiko finally found his dream team ayyyy.

lurppis ‏@lurppis_ 6m6 minutes ago
If I were fnatic, even if the rumors were true, I'd cancel the moves. fnatic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NiP core

WTF is fnatic really going to bring in NIP players? WHY!?
Only reason I can think of are internal problems between players but I doubt it's gonna happen

Xizk

Only reason I can think of are internal problems between players but I doubt it's gonna happen

Lewis said JW was going so maybe Flusha will join him to start a new team with Schneider? Then GTR and Allu joins fnatic. They are playing in Assembly together so I think they have a good relationship. He also said the other team members usually blame him when they lose so I bet the atmosphere is not good.

cHinzo

I would really hate to see Fnatic split up. I really like JW and Flusha's playstyle and they are pretty core to the Fnatic line-up. D:

tootsi666

Lewis said JW was going so maybe Flusha will join him to start a new team with Schneider? Then GTR and Allu joins fnatic. They are playing in Assembly together so I think they have a good relationship. He also said the other team members usually blame him when they lose so I bet the atmosphere is not good.
That blaming reveal (I think it was actually Thooorin who said it) was surprising to hear.
Obviously it could be bullshit.
I just don't see JW actually wanting to leave fnatic unless there are serious internal issues.

Xizk

: Richard Lewis ‏@RLewisReports now5 seconds ago
Thorin might beat me for saying it but C9 have a chance of upsetting EnvyUs again tomorrow. The French team not in a good place atm.

The ultimate odd swayer 8p

Guess the rumours about the roster change are correct.

Top Bottom