• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

So, I bought a Cobblestone souvenir case for $50, gambling for Dragon Lore, of course I didn't get it. However, I did get this. One sold for $150 back in June and there is only one of the market right now for $115. So it looks like my gamble paid off at least.

D6DF21FB32FEA3CCC958CA46BE172F848FBB5EB3

Xizk

i don't think french people are that dumb to throw away money because they dont like each other

According to Lewis they lose motivation if they play with the same members too long and that the rumours are that they will do a shuffle soon.

Richard Lewis ‏@RLewisReports 22s23 seconds ago
To clarify, lots of players are saying there is talk about roster changes potentially coming in for them and a bit of internal friction.

cHinzo

I really miss the old LDLC. Just a bunch of friends playing on a high level. That stupid Titan money split em up. D:

This nV is just the nV of 2015. Top 5, but not a contender for the number 1 spot.

I hope we're gonna see a Na'Vi vs C9 finals, because I think C9 would destroy F3.

tootsi666

I really miss the old LDLC. Just a bunch of friends playing on a high level. That stupid Titan money split em up. D:

This nV is just the nV of 2015. Top 5, but not a contender for the number 1 spot.

I hope we're gonna see a Na'Vi vs C9 finals, because I think C9 would destroy F3.
And C9's possible title would be kinda worthless if the only top team they beat was Envy.

Three dualies lmao

Xizk

Carey Kertenian ‏@careyfrozt 20s21 seconds ago
You could tell EnVy gave up the second they started playing train. They didn't run one strat. That's not a professional team atm.

tootsi666

Xizk

Richard Lewis ‏@RLewisReports 1m1 minute ago
So, the rumours that were coming out of ESWC were smithzz and shox (a package deal) out and Apex and KennyS in. Could be bullshit... But...

cHinzo

Richard Lewis ‏@RLewisReports 1m1 minute ago
So, the rumours that were coming out of ESWC were smithzz and shox (a package deal) out and Apex and KennyS in. Could be bullshit... But...

I will forever remember the Apex and Happy combo at ESL One Cologne. Such an amazing tournament for them.

cHinzo

I'm not really enjoying this game though. So messy.

I want a French team with Happy (IGL/Lurker), Apex (Entry Fragger), KennyS (AWP/Entry Fragger), Shox (Rifler), NBK (Support). The French superteam.

Jenenser

that last buy...
2 auto, 2 awp, 1 mag7

i can't.

LOL @Nothing: "shitshow"

happy: "we tried new stuff and it just didn't work."
you tried nothing and you know that. happy i like you, but stop beeing full of shit plz :/

MayMay

Banned
I don't think they did. n0thing even said in the interview that this isnt the nV they usually played against. I think they're pretty well aware that nV was throwing.

Top Bottom