• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Xizk

Hastr0 ‏@hastr0 2m2 minutes ago
To the untrained CS:GO viewer, maybe it wasn't obvious that the EnVy CS team has a change incoming. I'll have plenty to say later.

Hastr0 ‏@hastr0 2m2 minutes ago
To the untrained CS:GO viewer, maybe it wasn't obvious that the EnVy CS team has a change incoming. I'll have plenty to say later.

RG0BS1U.gif

Jenenser

guys, i just threw a ragebet in flipsides way
the salt is real right now. that envythrow....

i guess i am not even gonna watch the game.

Jenenser

Holy shit, I didn't even think about that.

nV betters are going to be out for blood.

hilariously normaly i don't even care that much if i lose and it was just 10 bucks. but the way this game went was just...
proplayers shouldn't care about skins, if you can't lose it you shouldn't bet. but they also should play to their best possible skill...

soultron

Banned
I don't think they did. n0thing even said in the interview that this isnt the nV they usually played against. I think they're pretty well aware that nV was throwing.

They still had trouble closing them out, even with NV literally deciding what site to stack when in spawn.

My bet's on NaVi against C9.

Side speculation time since the women's stuff is coming up: I feel like the timing of Fragdolls and UBINITED both "going away" means Ubi has decided to stop spending money on eSports stuff unless it's directly tied into marketing for existing Ubi games. Just thought it was interesting how FD turned into Matchgrade Nation (a R6 Siege promo duo of 2 presenters) and UBINITED changing orgs to CLG.

MayMay

Banned
So -shox -Smithzz +kenny +apex confirmed (or did I miss someone posting this link already? Sorry its 3am)

Kind of a dick move to change rosters in the middle of a tournament... wonder what sparked it :p

Yeaap, the article says shox and Smithzz literally found out mid tournament that they were gonna get replaced so the motivation against C9 was obviously very low. It's hilarious if you think about it lol

I welcome the change. apEX is a good player, and I think kennyS can easily get back to his old performance with a good team. Motivation on Titan is quite low atm so neither apEX or kenny are playing to their full potential right now.

MayMay

Banned
I seriously wonder what is gonna happen to Titan if kennyS and apEX leave the team and go to nV. Like, kennyS and apEX are Titan pretty much. And they're already a pretty bad team with those players so without them they can probably just drop the whole team or something.

Xizk

I seriously wonder what is gonna happen to Titan if kennyS and apEX leave the team and go to nV. Like, kennyS and apEX are Titan pretty much. And they're already a pretty bad team with those players so without them they can probably just drop the whole team or something.

Well Shox + Smithzz need a team but Shox doesn't like ex6 so I dunno. They should go to NA and earn some easy money.

Team Kingquin apparently spent a lot of money on their players so I wouldn't be surprised if they would drop two of the roster to get the nV guys.

Top Bottom