• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

K.Sabot

Freakazoid in goose

104294-he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-SGL1.gif

Omega

Banned
waste of an amazing performance by n0thing because seangares decides to sit long like a idiot on multiple rounds when it's never worked.

how long does it take for you to accept that strat isn't going to work out the way you planned?

soultron

Banned
waste of an amazing performance by n0thing because seangares decides to sit long like a idiot on multiple rounds when it's never worked.

how long does it take for you to accept that strat isn't going to work out the way you planned?

He needed to find a nice spot to call strats from.

I bet 2 of the worst AWP skins ever, only to come out with 3.
wGNN8ht.png

Qassim

That was heartbreaking for C9, they should be proud though. A team just over two weeks ago that wasn't considered a top 10 team has for two weekends in a row been very competitive with the #1 and #3 team in the world.

They've proven it wasn't just a fluke, they're a legitimately *much* better team. I had Na'Vi to win it and fnatic before that just down to experience. There are experienced players on C9, but as a team they need some more experience at this absolute top level of play before they can more convincingly take maps off these teams. The ability to reset when things aren't going your way and to close out games are key characteristics which are separating C9 from most of the top 5 level teams.

I think they can definitely get there though if they manage to keep a hold of this form for long enough.

Xizk

So far only VP has been able to counter c9 effectively. Will be fun to watch faceit next week to see all the top teams competing(and Liquid) to see who really is the best right now.

TheContact

That was a great game. Was really rooting for cloud9 but was glad to see it come down to the last match like that. Anyone know if there are more matches with other teams or was that it?

Qassim

Well.. I put rumor but websites are confirming this for hours now. I just don't think it's gnna happen so I put rumor instead of confirmed like the sites.

https://twitter.com/hastr0/status/620262267527892992

hastr0 == managing director of EnvyUs. I think it's safe to presume this means some roster change is going to happen. Plus with shox and smithzz pictured as being the only two at the meet and greet desk at ESWC, it starts to add up.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
First thing I do when coming back after a long break, pretty up the chat a little!

QZpmfvC.jpg

PS: Why isn't there a casual Dust 2 only playlist with it disabled? Literally 9/10 games are Dust 2 and it gets so boring.

udiie

Nah man rock band is coming out eventually and then I can just quit gaming forever after I'm done with that

And yeah casual needs a complete overhaul before it's logically a good choice to play it. Until then though, you'll just keep queuing dust2 95% of the time

Omega

Banned
Nah man rock band is coming out eventually and then I can just quit gaming forever after I'm done with that

And yeah casual needs a complete overhaul before it's logically a good choice to play it. Until then though, you'll just keep queuing dust2 95% of the time

;_;

Top Bottom