• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

MayMay

Banned
he's like one of the guys in school that'd be like "yo I'm a huge gamer" "what do you play?" "CoD, Madden, Rock Band"

don't worry I still like you the way you are udiie

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I guess they didn't fix crouching hitboxes during my year off? Just shot a guy for 3 clear bursts into his back and nothing, not a sausage.

Hixx

So there's a picture on Twitter (posted by the manager of Titan and also a guy from LDLC) that has Apex, KennyS, ex6, rpk and the fifth person is shox...

dun dun duuuuuuuuuun?

Xizk

So there's a picture on Twitter (posted by the manager of Titan and also a guy from LDLC) that has Apex, KennyS, ex6, rpk and the fifth person is shox...

dun dun duuuuuuuuuun?

Thorin would love that. Would mean they have enough firepower for ex6 to do magic.

Rivitur

Banned

dun dun duuuuuuuuuun?
I believe he's the manager for ldlc and friend for titan. (Former NV manager when they were in ldlc)

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
A year off, wow.

And no they didn't fix shit. The bomb explosion sound is hella scary now though.

I played very seriously from 1.0 - 1.6, quit before Source, played some GO a year ago but my Internet went down for a month and I fell out of it again until yesterday. Just playing some casual for now, getting used to the game again. I'd play more seriously but I suffer with chronic back pain and I can't physically sit down at a PC for hours on end any more. I'm seeing a pysio at the hospital every month so maybe one day my back will be sorted and I can get good again.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Is it worth buying the pass? How long has it been out, and how long until the next?

EDIT: Seems I'm smack in the middle of the session, not sure it's worth it then. I like getting them on day one as you can make the cost back with a case or two.

Omega

Banned
Is it worth buying the pass? How long has it been out, and how long until the next?

EDIT: Seems I'm smack in the middle of the session, not sure it's worth it then. I like getting them on day one as you can make the cost back with a case or two.

Buying a pass because you can potentially make money is stupid and that's not how you should look at it. I mean yeah you can be lucky and be one of the first to get a case, and make maybe $5 profit.

Buy the pass either because you want to support the map makers or you want to do missions. I'm not sure why people look at CSGO as if it's a valid source of income, it's a video game.

and that kind of answers your question. Maps are shit and the missions are basically awful. So on top of you not being able to build your new car fund since Day 1 there's two more reasons to save your money

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Buying a pass because you can potentially make money is stupid and that's not how you should look at it. I mean yeah you can be lucky and be one of the first to get a case, and make maybe $5 profit.

Buy the pass either because you want to support the map makers or you want to do missions. I'm not sure why people look at CSGO as if it's a valid source of income, it's a video game.

and that kind of answers your question. Maps are shit and the missions are basically awful. So on top of you not being able to build your new car fund since Day 1 there's two more reasons to save your money

Not sure why you're being so hostile, I never said I wanted to become a millionaire from pass drops, I just like being able to recoup the cost of the pass.

cHinzo

Just buy the next pass on the first day. If u play the game often, you will get ur money back from drops anyways. Except that Vanguard Operation... Fuck Vanguard and its 3 cent cases.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Just buy the next pass on the first day. If u play the game often, you will get ur money back from drops anyways. Except that Vanguard Operation... Fuck Vanguard and its 3 cent cases.

I will, and I bought this one as the coin looks cool so fuck it! I like how the missions have like a journal now, with some voice work. It's a small touch but makes it feel more quality.

soultron

Banned
Buy the Op passes. Especially if I ever get around to finishing the several maps I have going and get featured in an Op.

But seriously, do it to support community map makers.

Yep, I got screwed on that one. Bought like 150 cases because "it won't go lower than x" ... proceeds to dip, crash and burn. In for the loooooooong haul on that one

MayMay

Banned
I gotta take more breaks.. I took a 2 day CS break. That might not sound like alot, but if you play for hours every day it is. And after having a horrible slump of underperforming in every match I feel on point again for the first time in a while :3

Rivitur

Banned
Not sure why you're being so hostile, I never said I wanted to become a millionaire from pass drops, I just like being able to recoup the cost of the pass.

he wasnt being hostile. He just saying that the reason people even wanted to pass was to make money for selling skins. chill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pass is only good for new drops

Overdoziz

Banned
I gotta take more breaks.. I took a 2 day CS break. That might not sound like alot, but if you play for hours every day it is. And after having a horrible slump of underperforming in every match I feel on point again for the first time in a while :3
maybe they patched the awp not hitting anything :3

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
he wasnt being hostile. He just saying that the reason people even wanted to pass was to make money for selling skins. chill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pass is only good for new drops

He just came across as a bit of a dick IMO, if that wasn't his intention then it's all good! I just finished my first mission and got the new case so I guess God is giving me a sign. It was actually fun doing some DM on maps I've never seen before instead of 24/7 D2.

Mokoi

Banned
He just came across as a bit of a dick IMO, if that wasn't his intention then it's all good! I just finished my first mission and got the new case so I guess God is giving me a sign. It was actually fun doing some DM on maps I've never seen before instead of 24/7 D2.
omuga not a dick he just that one sensitive guy. There are some real assholes here tho so be careful!!!
---
let see how this go.
PLAY OF WEEK (7/13/15 - 7/19/15)
  • Limit of two entries only, and individual can only win play of week once during month
  • At end of month one lucky individual shall win play of month.
  • Prize for winning play of week will be p250 sanddunes or perhaps something better. It’s a mystery and no crying boo hooo someone got something better than me boo hoo.
  • All clips shall be reviewed by pro analyst moko and a dog
  • Send all clips or links of play to mokoguides@gmail.com and put PLAY OF WEEK (WEEK DATE HERE) in subject.
  • -more rules shall be added if needed and pls no cunt cheaters-

Xizk

I would judge any fnatic player so hard if they left for NiP. Why leave certified #1 for a maybe top 5?

Plus who the hell would fnatic get then?

Lewis said there were rumours of Get Right wanting to go to fnatic but he hadn't confirmed them like the JW rumour. Would make sense at least compared to JW going to NIP.

Xizk

Might be a troll but Desi asked Nitro if he will see him at faceit LAN; If NV skip it then Nih is next on the list. At least Liquid can beat a team then. The others on the list are Titan and F3 and they are not going lol.

soultron

Banned
I'm not going to email Prokoi my entry. You can all just check it here:

https://youtu.be/X3KaQ7HfEVo

I can't get sound to work in my demos, for some reason, so I edited the video together in such a way that you can see what's going on, in lieu of proper audio.

Also, fuck my teammate for facing the wrong way while I was defusing.

KingKong

They could just be paying more, who knows what kind of contract fnatic signed on to before they started winning everything. Maybe fnatic is taking a big cut of the prize money

soultron

Banned
That's how I do it.

Yeah, that's how I did mine too. For glydefrug: Download demo from the match, find the highlight, record in Shadowplay (go into Nvidia Experience to set up SP if you don't have it configured already) and then edit in Premiere Pro. Video editing isn't needed unless you want to slice clips together or cut certain bits out, however. You can just capture the exact clip with Shadowplay and then just use that, if you want.

Top Bottom