• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

udiie

but riv your smurf is like mg2
mg2 vs eagle is a pretty big difference man

also dont post that cheater frankie's videos in this thread. makes me suspect you are also a big loser cheater

Divius

Had a great game yesterday, ended with 37 kills and clutched a 1v3 situation twice and was getting constant kills. Still lost the game 16-13 after a 15-5 score though. I am so much better on the CT side it is crazy.

Also had a Scottish player in my team cheering us on, which was an absolute joy to listen to. Love that accent.

The games before that I got placed with 9 russians again though. Private profiles or <100 hours of playtime and then dropping 25 bombs in the first half. Alrighty.

I looked through the demo to see if there was anything worth submitting for the GAF compilation or making a video of, but all my plays are so ugly looking back at them, even when I am getting 4k's.

Rivitur

Banned
but riv your smurf is like mg2
mg2 vs eagle is a pretty big difference man

also dont post that cheater frankie's videos in this thread. makes me suspect you are also a big loser cheater
Ahah! I knew you would say that! I was playing with astou lem so the entire other team was eagles and a dmg. MGE is my smurf.

/rekt
/get more info scrub

You can see the tears in their eyes as I shoot

impact

Banned
wasn't he the guy that used to tell us CS:GO on console has good players that definitely don't look like bots?

Good for him probably means not silver :(

Rivitur

Banned
wasn't he the guy that kused to tell us CS:GO on console has good players that definitely don't look like bots?

Good for him probably means not silver :(
Toxic level rising*

White privileged man errrbody

I also want to point out that I beat impact on the 1v1 server about 2months ago.

impact

Banned
Toxic level rising*

White privileged man errrbody

I also want to point out that I beat impact on the 1v1 server about 2months ago.

I would never die to a silver. You're probably thinking of Atsou that you beat. Dude is shit and thinks he's great.

Overdoziz

Banned
It's much lower volume than what it appears on the video. I have it because then I know the 10 sec timer because I'm superior lizard master race.
But you can just only have the music turned on for when there's 10 seconds left (on either the bomb or the round).

Jenenser

aperantly my machine is to bad to make videos.
everything looks like a choppy mess. so i guess im out of this contest.

and shadowplay only works past the 600 series (i have a 570)

but i wanted to slap my Ipenis on the desk and present it to all of you.... :(

Rivitur

Banned
aperantly my machine is to bad to make videos.
everything looks like a choppy mess. so i guess im out of this contest.

and shadowplay only works past the 600 series (i have a 570)

but i wanted to slap my Ipenis on the desk and present it to all of you.... :(
Use fraps and tweak some settings! You can do it! Believe!

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
What year is it? Was watching Heaton stream and get called a cheater by some GO noob who doesn't know THE LEGEND! He was at his peak back when I used to play properly and I've always been a fan of his style.

tootsi666

What year is it? Was watching Heaton stream and get called a cheater by some GO noob who doesn't know THE LEGEND! He was at his peak back when I used to play properly and I've always been a fan of his style.
It's been almost 10 years since he played. It's understandable

Everyone is silver compared to impact.

Top Bottom