• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

udiie

Man I go to sleep for 7 hours and what the hell has happened in this thread
Riv how am I supposed to know who you're playing with on your pretend female account?

Rivitur

Banned
Riv how am I supposed to know who you're playing with on your pretend female account?
Idk I'm a common day whore. I play with anyone willing to play with me. Reason I was playing on that Finland server yesterday with Portugal, UK, Sweden, and Russians.

Omega

Banned

- everyone shitting on Riv, deservedly so
- impact being impact
- overdoziz somehow not being an asshole
i think that about sums it up

cHinzo

What year is it? Was watching Heaton stream and get called a cheater by some GO noob who doesn't know THE LEGEND! He was at his peak back when I used to play properly and I've always been a fan of his style.
I only know Heaton by name, since I didn't follow the scene back then. I did play 1.6 though. On what platform did they stream those games? Justin.tv? Own3d? Ustream? Or something even more less known?

Rivitur

Banned
Bo1 group boys! Underdog heaven.
Well hold on because there are rumors that some of the NV player are there (kio, happy, nbk) to play for titan so idk what's going on.

NV knew they were going to withdraw for a awhile so why did 3 of the players still take the trip?

Xizk

Well hold on because there are rumors that some of the NV player are there (kio, happy, nbk) to play for titan so idk what's going on.

NV knew they were going to withdraw for a awhile so why did 3 of the players still take the trip?

They probably were hoping to sign KennyS + Apex in time but couldn't.

Xizk

basically

underdogs are cool and all, but only when it's an underdog that isn't a tier 5 team winning on some bs.

BO3 loser group so best of both worlds.

EDIT: I like how Liquid joke about their hard group when they wouldn't have been able to win against anyone no matter what group they got placed in.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Is bad reg a real thing or just my brains way of coping with missing? Because I swear on me Nan's knees I'm putting enough rounds into some people to kill an elephant and they just refuse to die. I never remember this being an issue in 1.6, if I shot someone in the face their brains would be all over the floor.

Overdoziz

Banned
Is bad reg a real thing or just my brains way of coping with missing? Because I swear on me Nan's knees I'm putting enough rounds into some people to kill an elephant and they just refuse to die. I never remember this being an issue in 1.6, if I shot someone in the face their brains would be all over the floor.
Only with the AWP.

Omega

Banned
hit reg is questionable but don't turn into one of those people that blame every death on it.

Most of the time your aim is just shit but people use the "OMG. 1% CHOKE!" or "lol64tick" excuses.

Rivitur

Banned
Only with the awp

Also! We passed 1000 views everyone! :D

Xizk

M6YYYKJ.jpg

#Comeback

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Vac wave time boys. Fairly huge one, too. Alot of cheats what have been undetected for a long time got detected.

I might have a game of competitive tomorrow then, I need to play one to display my rank again.

nevermind ;_; i recognized the name but i checked and we played him on Overpass, which we won 16-5 anyway because who loses on overpass

im still chalking that nuke up to a cheater. no way me and pete lost legit

fuck that guy all the same.

i half recall being drunk and exhausted for that nuke match, but it was also clearly hax. fuck riv.

P.s. I'll probably be drunk and exhausted in a couple hours if anyone wants me to drunk aim my way to top frag

Top Bottom