• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Blizzard

Banned
Tonight was weird for competitive.

Game 1: Ahead like 6-1 on some desert map the name of which I forget, then people might have decided to start splitting up. One person in particular kept splitting by themselves and dying even when they were begged to stay with the rest of the terrorists. Then people kept going to the same point which was failing every time, maybe 6 rounds in a row, even when people called the other point. Ended up losing badly due to comeback.

Game 2: The other team had 3 people in a clan named something like "Gay Dads 420". One of them was blasting music, someone on our team was blasting music, someone on our team had a 9/11 name, the map was resort, and the other team never won a round. They seemed to be heavily trolling and surrendered after 4 rounds, even with someone on our own team targeting us with grenades. I got an achievement for winning a round where no enemies died, I guess because that was the round where they surrendered?

Game 3: Dust2, won fairly easily, but someone on voicechat kept yelling at me for camping near mid as CT, saying I wouldn't get any kills or something. I finally checked the scoreboard and was #1 while they were like 8 kills under me. :| Ended game #1 and got a skin drop.

Xizk

Vulcun mails me every week telling me how much I've earned that week and total.

""Winnings Summary for: Xizk

Total Prizes won last week: $650K+
Total Prizes to date: $4 million+"

A "slight" difference to what I've really earned.

Xizk

"Hello, I would like three orders of large curly fries"
"That will be all"

Would be like those pictures of kids in Japan eating only fries at McD.

EDIT : Was Korea. Replace with Curly Fries.

iXkTtfo.jpg

Rivitur

Banned
Je lance un jeu concours : je follow 3 personnes qui trouvent l'identité du père de shox su
I will follow three people who find the identity of shox's dad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMWDEm8ehDc

Hmm.. yeah. Hitreg is fine.

Man, this game is a mess - now more than ever. I want to see the CSGAF Valve defense force come in here and explain this one with their "the person is just shit" excuse.
The game knows he's a silver so the bullets act accordingly. Everyone knows that bullet reg is tied to your rank.

Roussow

So if you guys had to give a tip to a reasonably experienced player, say, a few hundred hours game time, what would it be? The most game enhancing thing you could say that isn't super obvious?

soultron

Banned
So if you guys had to give a tip to a reasonably experienced player, say, a few hundred hours game time, what would it be? The most game enhancing thing you could say that isn't super obvious?

Know when to push or pull player psychology to attempt to fuck with your opponent. Could be as simple as opening a door for the sound lure but not going through it, just to get them to check the angle for a split second.

I have 600 hours, MG2. I dunno. That's my thing I'm slowly starting to play and have fun with, these days.

Omega

Banned

Have fun. Should be obvious but it's not.

Since phantomspiker posted that picture I think I have a 3-15 record in MM, and with the exception of like 3 matches I've had fun regardless.

If you want improve your performance, you don't always have to peak. I do it because I don't care anymore but you don't have to take every battle. Try to put yourself in a more advantageous position (unless you already are in one)

edit - third tip, have New Wave Hookers on loop. guaranteed success. I fucked up one match because I played the second half without it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC4G_8_Mkr0

Clydefrog

Don't buy a deagle, ever. Just pretend they took it out of the game.

Overdoziz

Banned
Have fun. Should be obvious but it's not.

Since phantomspiker posted that picture I think I have a 3-15 record in MM, and with the exception of like 3 matches I've had fun regardless.

If you want improve your performance, you don't always have to peak. I do it because I don't care anymore but you don't have to take every battle. Try to put yourself in a more advantageous position (unless you already are in one)

edit - third tip, have New Wave Hookers on loop. guaranteed success. I fucked up one match because I played the second half without it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC4G_8_Mkr0
I really need to get the Hotline Miami music kit at some point. Just blast it at the highest volume throughout the match.

Omega

Banned
Hotline Miami is my go to in every game except CS. I need them sound queues man, I need to hear the faint pitter-patter of footsteps

eh. sound is overrated. or maybe New Wave Hookers is my PED

i play way better when I'm listening to it. Not like teammates ever say anything worth listening to anyway

Omega

Banned
all i get are MP9 Storms and P90 Sand Dash

i've literally gotten nothing else from a rank up drop. at least give me some other piece of shit skin besides the same two

Top Bottom