• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

CoolS

Shocking lack of "HUGE PLAYS, DUPREEH!" followed by "HIKOOOOO ARE YOU KIDDING ME" on Mirage. What a match that was.
I had fricking goosebumps the whole time after C9 started their comeback. It will definitely be in the secon highlight video.

Still sad that C9 couldn't continue the path they were on at ESL one. Will be really interesting to watch them in Aspen in January with the addition of a dedicated AWPer.

Mokoi

Banned
With Hiko gone, I don't know if C9 games would be exciting for me. To me Hiko was C9. I love Shroud, but he is not at Hiko's level.
The main reason I like C9 is becuase I love their team colors. So yeah I don't care if main players leave as long as they keep them colors. lol
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
-
KjAOaDf.gif
Happy Holidays to all! Hope you got cool games, and if not, hope you win cool games in a giveaway!
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=948118.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Mokoi, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
360fx360f

USP-S | Caiman (MW) -- MB-57D592AE434FF023 - Taken by curlycare. 18 entrants total.
t1419599050z1.png

After 3 months it seems like I am actually becoming better at this game, I have been up to silver elite master but that was mostly through getting on teams with smurf's and bottom fragging my way there. I am at silver 4 now and seem to be 1 to 2 fragging right now, I haven't rank up yet because of the massive loss streak after I made it that high(10 in a row), but it seems like that massive loss streak has made me actually learn the game through deathmatch more.

Lourio

Merry Christmas CSGAF!

Guys, open a case! Opened one this morning and got a Stattrak M4A1-S Basilisk and my cousin unboxed a Stattrak Vulcan AK. 'Tis the season, thanks GabeN!

ChrisW

So what did CSGAF get that's CSGO related? We got my step son some new headphones. A lot better than my £20 ones so I'll be using those ;) tactical buying

garath

Holy crap. Case prices have skyrocketed in the last couple days. Do people believe that xmas magic will bring better rewards? lol

MayMay

Banned
Sick, gonna play some Mirage right now. Finally I can get revenge for all the horrible games I had on that map in the last few days. :3

cHinzo

I all'ined Piter from the CIS Rising game. Feels good.

Started betting again today and the only game available was of course a CIS Rising game. :'D

Welp I tried it and I don't think it's OP. When u see enemies, you're already too late in the site, so you're technically always playing for a retake. U can't spot people at mid, b apts or A, so I don't see how it's OP. U can see them at CT spawn, inside window, stairs at connector and B spot. Maybe it's useful when saving ur weapon I guess. Just hope Valve fixes it in their next update.

MayMay

Banned
Yeah, I added it. As well as a snow version of Inferno - not sure if that one is good though.

Tried out the Dust 2 one, and it's amazing.

Top Bottom