• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
You soloqueue so much, just ask people to help you/play with you lol. Would probably make some missions easier.

I feel like the missions are my own burden that I mustn't put on others. That and solo queieng definitely helps break old habits I have playing with the normal group.

Kanokare

I feel like the missions are my own burden that I mustn't put on others. That and solo queieng definitely helps break old habits I have playing with the normal group.

I find solo queuing enjoyable. Teaches me new things and break old habits and positions I'd always stick with.

Anyone here uses gsync, or 144hz? If so, how would you compare it to 120hz? If you have gsync, is it really that good?

I have an 120hz monitor, but I overclocked it to 144hz, really didn't see that much of a difference. So I went back to 120hz since overclocking can fuck up your monitor.

Arucardo

I spoke to my friend, he said that it's smoother than 120hz. I am considering buying one :D.

People who's opinion I trust have said that 144hz is not better than lightboosted 120hz so I'm sticking with my VG278HE for now. Unless you really want to spend money I don't think the extra 24hz is worth it.

Still waiting on my case, UPS doesn't do ground deliveries today.

jgwm1zB.gif

MayMay

Banned
And it got changed to -66% for the CS Complete Collection, good. So CSGO is -50% and the Complete Collection is -66% (still more expensive than GO)

Actually, I think they made a mistake on the front page. It's the CS Collection that is -82% off - and that one doesnt include CSGO.

CSGO seems -50%
I'm seeing CS:Complete for 82% off that has CS:GO.. CS:GO on its own is more expensive. Something is messed.

e: Just as I posted that, they fixed CS:Complete to be 66% off.

CoolS

Well we all knew it was coming. At keast they're keeping the 50% discount and didn't go lower again. You have to look on the bright side!

Wunder

So I just made this pretty awesome eco clutch 4v1

What do ya think? (They all had AK's etc)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpyCNNRou3I&feature=youtu.be

I would definitely not call that a 4v1, your first kill and damage on the 2nd guy was because they were looking at your teammate, and the 4th guy was fighting your last remaining teammate. All in all it was a clean 2v1 with a 4K attached to it. Nonetheless, an p250 against a full buy is impressive no matter which way you slice it, good job!

Sajjaja

Everyone needs to buy Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare on Origin and play it with me. $5 on Mexican Origin. 7.50 otherwise.

MayMay

Banned
Everyone needs to buy Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare on Origin and play it with me. $5 on Mexican Origin. 7.50 otherwise.

Is it always that price or is it discounted right now? How long is that deal gonna last?

Game looks fun, might think about buying it for that price.. But.. Origin *vomits*

NIN90

I have a friend that's on Silver 4 that I wanna play MM with. Both my main and smurf are too high ranked to allow MM with us both together.

Is it possible for me to play with him on a completely new, unranked smurf?

Odah

Banned
I have a friend that's on Silver 4 that I wanna play MM with. Both my main and smurf are too high ranked to allow MM with us both together.

Is it possible for me to play with him on a completely new, unranked smurf?

no. a new smurf has to play 10 MM games first but you can only play 2 per day.

However you can queue with your friend if you have a fully lobby (5 players)

Omega

Banned
If your smurf is too high to play with friends, I think that's Valve's way of saying you two shouldn't be playing together in the first place.

Top Bottom