• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Are the asian official servers that bad? Trying to play from China and its never a problem to find a casual match.

Playing an official match though, it takes like 10-20 minutes...

Mokoi

Banned
Well I just shuffle my entire music library, but recently this is the only song I've been listening to when playing.
https://soundcloud.com/troyboi/troyboi-og
How does this even happen...
Uh I think it's because if they grouped together it takes the highest rank in the group, and matches up peps with about the same rank. Yeah it's kind of fucked.
*edit* it was a great night overall, 3 of us ranked up!
Silver4lyfe!

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Paulink is now the official female member of csgaf.

I'm now accepting skins because I am a girl gamer (especially a p90 asiimov). You can trust me, as a girl gamer, won't bet it away
Zp2xIPt.png

MayMay

Banned
I had legit fun playing awful maps intentionally with you guys. The Vertigo reign of terror continues. Always rush the long hall on Back Alley remains hilariously effective.

I <3 Vertigo - far from awful :> Got an amazing clip out of that game as well.. Man I swear I've never lost a game on that goddamn map haha

But yeah, I had alot of fun tonight as well.. I actually managed to enjoy Back Alley (only the second half tho :p)

I <3 Vertigo - far from awful :> Got an amazing clip out of that game as well.. Man I swear I've never lost a game on that goddamn map haha

But yeah, I had alot of fun tonight as well.. I actually managed to enjoy Back Alley (only the second half tho :p)

Back Alley is legit on CT side, it's a different change of pace from the typical CS map.

Omega

Banned
I don't understand why I solo queue at 2PM and get put into a server with 100 ping.

Thanks Valve.

i'm never going to rankup, despite me being better than almost every other MG2 because matchmaking blows ass.

- Another solo queue and I'm in a lobby with Russians..

Aww yiss. You so close.
Getting excited a bit :D

I feel like nova 1 is my grave, vsing anyone higher and I feel highly outclassed.
I've been feeling pretty good against SE/SEMs, outside of the GAF games that destroy my confidence, I haven't really played against opponents that I feel helpless against. But that's because I haven't really played MM with GAF people lately (aside from you actually) as I've been trying to stick to my rank.

Omega

Banned
Getting excited a bit :D

I've been feeling pretty good against SE/SEMs, outside of the GAF games that destroy my confidence, I haven't really played against opponents that I feel helpless against. But that's because I haven't really played MM with GAF people lately (aside from you actually) as I've been trying to stick to my rank.

This is purely based on the assumption that you want to get better, but it's better to play with people more skilled. It might not be as fun because you aren't going to have an easy time, but you learn more.

KingKong

#1 and #2 should've been switched imo, JW's round was much more impressive. Other than that, so awesome :p .

agreed, shoxie's was in one spot and was really more on VP for running in one on by one, JW got two shots on banana, a sick flick on the truck, immedeately turned around with pistiol in apartment and that shot through the box

This is purely based on the assumption that you want to get better, but it's better to play with people more skilled. It might not be as fun because you aren't going to have an easy time, but you learn more.
That's definitely true. Playing with you guys is rough though, I usually end up feeling like I'm letting down the team which ends up affecting how I play.

Omega

Banned
That's definitely true. Playing with you guys is rough though, I usually end up feeling like I'm letting down the team which ends up affecting how I play.

If you're playing with me you don't have to feel like that. I don't blame my teammates, even if I do it's just more out of frustration with myself.

I have the same problem as you though. I think I've improved a bit but when I first started playing with Mayhem/animl/udiie and all them I wouldn't talk for like 10 straight rounds because of that.

I still do it from time to time but I'm working on it. It doesn't help anyone, as me feeling like shit isn't going to make me play better and I'm not communicating with my team so they're essentially in a 4v5.

soultron

Banned

As Omega said, don't stress yourself out too much. I'm pretty sure if you play with any of us, you'll have a good time and learn something. 99% of us who are willing to play with people who want to get better (such as yourself) are only going to try and be encouraging.

Communication is important, so as long as you keep providing solid info, you're always helping the team. Even when you're dead!

Calling where you're playing, what you're doing (pushing, holding, flashing/smoking, etc.) and when you're rotating is all important stuff too. :)

If you're playing with me you don't have to feel like that. I don't blame my teammates, even if I do it's just more out of frustration with myself.

I have the same problem as you though. I think I've improved a bit but when I first started playing with Mayhem/animl/udiie and all them I wouldn't talk for like 10 straight rounds because of that.

I still do it from time to time but I'm working on it. It doesn't help anyone, as me feeling like shit isn't going to make me play better and I'm not communicating with my team so they're essentially in a 4v5.

As Omega said, don't stress yourself out too much. I'm pretty sure if you play with any of us, you'll have a good time and learn something. 99% of us who are willing to play with people who want to get better (such as yourself) are only going to try and be encouraging.

Communication is important, so as long as you keep providing solid info, you're always helping the team. Even when you're dead!

Calling where you're playing, what you're doing (pushing, holding, flashing/smoking, etc.) and when you're rotating is all important stuff too. :)
Great tips, thanks guys.

Armaly

What's the general consensus on the P2000 vs USP? I like the p2000 better but i'm trying to learn the USP because this orion I got matches my atomic alloy m4.

Also, anyone know a good glock skin that matches redline weps?

Maybe I should focus on getting better instead of matching weapons...

Top Bottom