• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Haroon

Just got back into CS today. Used to play 1.5 and 1.6 all the time in my teenage years.

Now I'm playing aim maps relearning how to control my spread and I'm awful. But hey, at least I know not to run and gun...except maybe with some some SMGs? Is that still viable?

Pro90.

soultron

Banned
Working on another skin.

abpD81a.jpg

Not happy with this one yet. :s

garath

So with my knife money I started trading up. Got 4 red line aks, a usp orion, usp guardian, and an awp redline. I'm too scared to actually try to go for an asiimov. My friend went for it and got one. Do tradeups only give field tested stuff? I've only ever received field tested quality weps.

I traded up to a pink Mac 10 :( sadness.

Ludono

Played my first ESEA pug on the new Singapore servers and it was GREAT. Low ping mostly, cooperative players.... look forward to more of this soon.

Ludono

congrats on the full member status!

I had to be on ESEA to be a full member in our little CSGAF community? D: I didn't realize so many of you were on ESEA o_O

Here's my profile :)

I didn't play so hot on my first match but I don't even care xD

EDIT: OHHH You meant my NEOGAF status! I didn't even realize I wasn't Junior anymore xD Why the change? :eek:

Double EDIT: Today's sole CSGO Lounge match is BJ versus DP..... if ya know what I mean ;)

cHinzo

Best AWP plays of 2014? That JW clip wasn't even that great, he whiffed a few shots and then had to finish out with the CZ.

It was such an important round tho for Fnatic's economy on CT side. They already gave up 4 rounds on Nuke and they ended the map with a 16-14 win. It was the game during ESL Cologne vs Na'Vi, such an epic match where both teams wanted the other team to veto Nuke, since neither of the teams play it and it ended up open and chosen from the random last map draw.

I'll wait for HLTV's top 10 plays of the year and their player rankings are always fun to read.

You guys let this thread float back to the second page? C'monnnnn I'll even stop complaining about betting talk, let's get this thing moving so I don't have to sub to it. :p

You know what would be cool? Finishing a GAF game without the server deciding it needs a nap.

I would say last night ended on a high note...we carried a guy to DMG. :p

MayMay

Banned
^ Second time he got carried to that rank, and he's gonna lose it again because he can't hold it on his own lellelele I know exactly who you're talking about lol.

You guys let this thread float back to the second page? C'monnnnn I'll even stop complaining about betting talk, let's get this thing moving so I don't have to sub to it. :p

You know what would be cool? Finishing a GAF game without the server deciding it needs a nap.

That's unfair. The server never acted up whatsoever when I'm around, and everytime I was there (which is most of the time) - everything worked fine. Don't make it sound like nothing ever works.

Anyways, not playing CS for a couple of days rly worked for me. My aim is on point today (so I'm experimenting with sensitivity a bit).. Guess I was just burned out a little. lol

MayMay

Banned
To be fair he carried us on the first map and still played really well on the second.

He plays very well (sometimes), but he's also super inconsistent. Most inconsistent player I know pretty much - been playing CS with him since before I played with Gaf so I know him quite well. He's not gonna stay on DMG for a long time lol

MayMay

Banned
It's ours. He's donating it to CSGAF lol

Not taking it personally, I just wanted to say that - until now - everything has been working just fine on the server lol

Xizk

Euro-GAF had some good matches. Think we played 5 and won 4. Got my MG1 back after having it drop to nova4. I even dropped a 30 bomb on dust 2 which was nice.

Haroon

Euro-GAF had some good matches. Think we played 5 and won 4. Got my MG1 back after having it drop to nova4. I even dropped a 30 bomb on dust 2 which was nice.

Who are these eurogaf people?

Also who is the hot guy in your avatar?

I am the hot chick in my avatar.

Edit: Three have been spotted. Missing two. Fourth has been revealed. Missing the last one.

One guy is cat cat cat. They're going b tunnels. One stay at a. I'll back you up at b. Okay, I am now watch mid. One guy back of cat. Watch long for a potential push. Okay, one guy coming up cat now. Nade cat!

Nice picture, I notice that there are still a lot of dumbasses in MGE ranks and I was put into teams with them.

This guy always bought an AK without armor every round. Bad rotation times or no rotation at all. I even seen crab walkings.

Haroon

Nice picture, I notice that there are still a lot of dumbasses in MGE ranks and I was put into teams with them.

This guy always bought an AK without armor every round. Bad rotation times or no rotation at all. I even seen crab walkings.

I love crab walking. I always crab walk in casual mm. It was good stuff.

Mokoi

Banned
Working on another skin.

Not happy with this one yet. :s
Yeah I like the pattern you have going, but the colors I find ugly ass hell.
"Most Inconsistent Player"
<<<<<< this guy right here
Nahh I would say that's me. I can play pretty good sometimes, but then play like shit real quick.
It's ours. He's donating it to CSGAF lol
I forgot who it was, but mad props to him.

Edit: Eh don't feel like quoting those posts about 60hz, and 120+hz although it's worth getting a new monitor if your primarily playing csgo. Already said it before, but 60 to 75hz is already a huge difference. It feels so smooth.

Omega

Banned
I'm pretty sure I'm the most inconsistent player.

At least everyone else has a consistently good game. I have a good 5 rounds, awful 4 rounds, amazing 3 rounds, should-uninstall-bad for 5 more rounds and the cycle just continues

I'm pretty sure I'm the most inconsistent player.

At least everyone else has a consistently good game. I have a good 5 rounds, awful 4 rounds, amazing 3 rounds, should-uninstall-bad for 5 more rounds and the cycle just continues

This is exactly me lol, i could go from 20-1 to 20-15 lol

Xizk

I think he's doing IT or something for a large company. His subs + getting a salary from a big Org could make him enough to quit his job.

Top Bottom