• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Omega

Banned
Just like with the M4A4 vs M4A1, I can't pick between the two pistols. One week I'm good with the P2K, next week it's the USP.

Remember, a nice looking glock kill is a lot better than just a default skin glock kill.

I forced myself to pick the M4A4. Got a MW griffon. Now I have to use it. To be fair, it saved my life a lot lately.
What's the general consensus on the P2000 vs USP? I like the p2000 better but i'm trying to learn the USP because this orion I got matches my atomic alloy m4.

Also, anyone know a good glock skin that matches redline weps?

Maybe I should focus on getting better instead of matching weapons...

Candy Apple Glock.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
What's the general consensus on the P2000 vs USP? I like the p2000 better but i'm trying to learn the USP because this orion I got matches my atomic alloy m4.

Also, anyone know a good glock skin that matches redline weps?

Maybe I should focus on getting better instead of matching weapons...

I like the usp because of it's accuracy, but its low clip sometimes makes me feel limited.

I forced myself to pick the M4A4. Got a MW griffon. Now I have to use it. To be fair, it saved my life a lot lately.

Candy Apple Glock.

I'm trying to lean back into using the m4a1-s. Feels like it's better suited for longer range maps (looking at dust 2 and cache to name a few).

Mokoi

Banned
It's like -100 degrees up in here, but I still beat the nuke even with my shaky ass hands.

I prefer using the p2k because I like the way it sounds better, and for some reason I find it easier to control during strafing battles.

I do better with the P2000. The silencer sounds throw me off with the USP-S. In terms of pure stats, the USP is better.

bfazdmw.jpg

Nice man, I believed in you and will continue to do so.

soultron

Banned
my school is having a LAN tournament and it's sponsored by cloud9 and asus
shame CS:GO is the bottom tier event...
i feel like i should go watch

"Yeah, welcome to the LAN! The free beer is over there and the bouncy castle is there.

o ur here for csgo? ur over there in the old building that dsnt have working electriciticity. bye"

udiie

"Yeah, welcome to the LAN! The free beer is over there and the bouncy castle is there.
o ur here for csgo? ur over there in the old building that dsnt have working electriciticity. bye"
"Sir... SIR! The pretzels are for League spectators only. Step away from the snack table!"

Edit: USP is the fuckin bomb. Hit a one tap through the wood panel at car on inferno the other day. Felt like a badass.

Omega

Banned
Love watching Summit about to crack from reading donations and subs.

Finally getting to him.

It's one of the reasons why I stopped watching him. Those donations are dumb as fuck and they just get worse and worse.

I was bored last night so I figured I'd watch a little, within the first 10 seconds he gets a donation about smelling someones balls that haven't been washed in a week or something.

I wish he would just stop entertaining this nonsense. I guess he puts up with it because he get $2 donations just for troll comments, I assume he makes about $1000 a month just off of these dumbass donations so he's gonna keep reading them even if he hates it.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
You too? Game I played was awful. Everyone got tired of the lag so we all just bizon rushed mid.

the lag was so bad, I could not buy weapons, I could hardly drop the bomb. Thankfully soully was able to do something, and there were to other team mates on their team which could actually kill us and defuse the bomb, it was a real shit show.

soultron

Banned
I don't know about those specifically, but yes some are unavailable in certain conditions

The skin creator can set the max and min wear, meaning some skins aren't available at all wear conditions, yeah.

Check the Workshop page for a particular weapon to see if the creator listed the wear conditions available in the screenshots. Usually they'll show the FN, MW, FT, etc versions there.

soultron

Banned
1 more for Facade and I don't have to play it ever again for a mission.

It's kind of growing on me.

Some simplification of the props and cover at the bomb sites (as well as closing off some of the entrances in the upper office at A) could turn it into a very fun competitive map.

Ludono

1 more for Facade and I don't have to play it ever again for a mission.

It's kind of growing on me.

Some simplification of the props and cover at the bomb sites (as well as closing off some of the entrances in the upper office at A) could turn it into a very fun competitive map.

Same I've been on one more Facade win for like.... a week. Honestly though, I think it's my favourite out of all the Vanguard maps. Designed fairly well!

soultron

Banned
Same I've been on one more Facade win for like.... a week. Honestly though, I think it's my favourite out of all the Vanguard maps. Designed fairly well!

We're doing a massive Facade festival right now. I need 1 more win for a mission.

I will play with you after if you need another win.

udiie

I kinda want to play more Facade before the op ends... I have barely played it, and giving it a chance today, it's actually a nice map, if flawed. Sort of like Castle last op. Minor changes could make it great.

i hope it makes the regular rotation after. it feels like the routes are perfectly thought out

Not for me until they fix running accuracy, jumping hitbox, jumping accuracy, first shot accuracy, 128 tick servers, hackers, and tagging. It will be game of the century for me.

Or rather yet, just remaster 1.6.

Top Bottom