• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Haroon

It's here:
Pgb7CE6.jpg

Morzak

Finally back from family. Let's see if I lost the small amount of aim I had ;)

Damn that looks like a nice monitor, but I won't be able to go go back to 60Hz. 21:9 is nice for games that support it :)

thinking of buying an AKG 612Pro, heard good things about it from a price/performance ratio standpoint and I like the AKG sound. My K550 have a defect in the cable which I will need to replace and I wanted an open Headphone for quite some time.

cresto

Finally back from family. Let's see if I lost the small amount of aim I had ;)

Damn that looks like a nice monitor, but I won't be able to go go back to 60Hz. 21:9 is nice for games that support it :)

thinking of buying an AKG 612Pro, heard good things about it from a price/performance ratio standpoint and I like the AKG sound. My K550 have a defect in the cable which I will need to replace and I wanted an open Headphone for quite some time.

I came back after 6 days off and went 21-15 and 24-19 ^_^

udiie

i was wanting to get the 2560-1080 version of that monitor but i went with 144 instead. im pretty sure its going to affect your aim lol

Omega

Banned
ScreaM is playing with an LEM right now, guy is awful..

If he was on GAF and we made a list of the best 100 players, he wouldn't even make that list.

I am fairly sure I was close to ranking to nova 3 about a week or so ago. Just deranked to Silver last night.

Blegh.

I was Nova 3 for a while until I played about ~25 hours (usually once a week, 3 or so rounds) totally drunk and fell down to Nova 2 and I been at that for like 38 hours of gametime now (okay, maybe 20 of that is competitive and 18 is running after the medals in casual). I am pretty sure that I'll rank up soon eventually, last few rounds have gone like butter.

Omikron

I hate making excuses but the number of smurf accounts I have run into during the sale is pretty fucking high. Would be at least 2-3 a game I would guess on the opposing team. Meh. Whatever, I will get back again.

Anyway, here is a nice pistol round 1v5 ace from a fellow AusGAF member from last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g6cCHS7jN0

Nev

Banned
Hey guys I'm a CS noob and I kind of suck but I think there's something off or different with the crosshair. Is there a crosshair that provides actual feedback? I mean, sometimes it's the smallest and I think the bullet will hit but either the pistol and other weapons take 10 bullets to kill or I'm being trolled by the crosshair. I mean I shot half a goddamn FAMAS clip to someone at point blank and he didn't die (I tapped, didn't hold left click). Either I'm below trash tier or the crosshair is not very helpful/representative.

garath

Hey guys I'm a CS noob and I kind of suck but I think there's something off or different with the crosshair. Is there a crosshair that provides actual feedback? I mean, sometimes it's the smallest and I think the bullet will hit but either the pistol and other weapons take 10 bullets to kill or I'm being trolled by the crosshair. I mean I shot half a goddamn FAMAS clip to someone at point blank and he didn't die (I tapped, didn't hold left click). Either I'm below trash tier or the crosshair is not very helpful/representative.

The crosshair is not indicative of where the shots are going. I reduced the size and just locked it so I have a center point.

Open up an empty map and practice shooting the wall for a bit just to get a feel. Generally if you are not moving the first shot will go where you are aiming then if you are holding down the button there is a consistent spray pattern that each weapon has. The pros master this pattern and adjust to keep the shots exactly where they want it to be.

Generally you want to tap fire in small bursts moving the crosshair down to keep shots head level (or at least hitting the target) and do so while not moving. Alternatively you can spray and try to keep it in a controlled spot. Very little run and gun in CS. You won't hit the broad side of a barn.

Mokoi

Banned
Man I don't think there has been a game where I haven't experienced lag. Servers have been real shit lately. Is it DDoS or just shitty volvo servers?

Also I still can't decide between the a4 or a1. I mean when I set the a1 as my main, and I end up using a teammates a4 I do baller. However, once I set the a4 as my main thinking I'll do baller with it the reverse happens. lol

Top Bottom