• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

moojito

1024x576.resizedimage

ehh

de_floor_is_lava?

garath

Man. I have to work on my spray. I thought it was coming along pretty well but the last couple days have been wretched. I'm either aiming too low or letting it get to spread. I do good in a controlled environment but lose it in a fight. Gotta keep practicing!

Armaly

Thinking about replacing my headphones and mic. Currently have a pair of M50s and an Olympus oscillating mic. Deciding between the M50x or a pair of DT770s. Dunno about the mic. I used to love the zalman clip until my friends in ts started complaining about it. Don't really have room for a desk mic like the snowball. Any recs?

udiie

im confused. i bought cs complete the other day when it was on sale, but i dont have a copy of CSGO in my inventory... is that not a giftable game?
oh nvm. i dont get the extra copy. i guess i should read more... fuck.

garath

Dammit Valve. :( This makes me so sad. Played my first 2 competitive games. Both wins. Now I can't play any more today. Ughhhhhh

soultron

Banned
Time for some New Years celebrateration.

Maybe you'll wake up from a brutal hangover tomorrow and find that you've won a sweet M4 skin.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

360fx360f

M4A4 | Griffin (MW) -- MB-FE0A9564B67A95A5 - Taken by Haribi. 18 entrants total.

t1420152522z1.png
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

360fx360f

M4A1-S | Basilisk (FT) -- MB-9E4AE082E7C00ABF - Taken by garath. 16 entrants total.

t1420152582z1.png
Don't you fuckin' hassle me and tell me I could've combined these 2 giveaways into one PM to ModBot. That would be the smart thing to do, and I ain't no good at being smart.

Top Bottom