• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

udiie

One of the mods went on a banning spree for anyone implying that the OP who bought Destiny should return it.

good. while i hate the whole, "i just bought this thing, tell me what to do with it" threads, i hate it more when thread shitting becomes the majority of the thread

good. while i hate the whole, "i just bought this thing, tell me what to do with it" threads, i hate it more when thread shitting becomes the majority of the thread

I hate majority of the threads in the gaming section now. It's nothing but, "here's why you should buy _____", "I sold my _______, who thought the same", "Why this is better than the other" and etc.

There is a lot of circle jerk threads basically.

udiie

I hate majority of the threads in the gaming section now. It's nothing but, "here's why you should buy _____", "I sold my _______, who thought the same", "Why this is better than the other" and etc.

There is a lot of circle jerk threads basically.

agreed.

also; cool giveaway soul. just sold a bunch of my skins so i could buy YNAB because i've heard nothing but great things. maybe i wont have to use ugly vanilla m4 for long

Traded for a new knife earlier its pretty sexy :D i dub thee skittles
956CB2866763FEC847EA3FB01837CF14754D86AE

soultron

Banned
Knives are so funny because half of the time when one gets posted, I don't even recognize the fact that any given finish variant even exists for that type of knife. Now I know there are Huntsman Fade knives.

Fades look nice. I'm a butterfly knife fan. I like my twirls. Back in 1.6, I used skins that had twirling animations. I use to have a weapon switch disorder. I'm glad I don't anymore.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
2 wins on bazaar and i'll have 3 starred all the campaigns, dunno why I bother since you get gold from getting only 4 stars lol. They set the bar too low.

Happy new year guys!

One of my new year resolution is to put my Silver 1 hell to an end. I've been stuck in this limbo for quite some time and can somebody tell me how to boost my rank? My win/loss ratio and KDR according to in-game stat is about 46% and 1.2 but both stats are improving as me and regular teammates are getting better in terms of tactical maneuvers.

Armaly

Drunk new years csgo is an awful awful idea.

Ediit: Got stamped first game. Friends convinced us to play another. rip gold nova i will miss you

impact

Banned
Happy new year guys!

One of my new year resolution is to put my Silver 1 hell to an end. I've been stuck in this limbo for quite some time and can somebody tell me how to boost my rank? My win/loss ratio and KDR according to in-game stat is about 46% and 1.2 but both stats are improving as me and regular teammates are getting better in terms of tactical maneuvers.

play with friends and never solo q, watch adreN's youtube channel, play aim maps and/or deathmatch (not Valve 64tick dm) and watch match streams/vods

my new smurf broke the game,

moojito

I'm selling these crates that drop for mad bank, yo. I'm up to like 45 pence.

Out of interest, if I spend the money on a key and unbox whatever, is the blue/pink/red gun that comes out generally going to be worth more than the £1.50 or whatever a key costs? I'd imagine not, since I doubt people go on and buy blue guns but I thought I'd ask.

Divius

Happy new year CSGOGAF. May our year be filled with lots of rank ups, GAF-Montage worthy moments and some awesome professional CSGO matches to watch. And also betting. Good betting. I need betting.

ChrisW

So i've been stuck at Silver Elite for ages queing with my friends and winning against novas and smurfs etc, but still not ranking up. I played one game last night, drunk and we drew and I did terrible 12-19 I think against a full team of Silver Elite masters and I ranked up :\

I.....just don't get it?

cHinzo

I'm selling these crates that drop for mad bank, yo. I'm up to like 45 pence.

Out of interest, if I spend the money on a key and unbox whatever, is the blue/pink/red gun that comes out generally going to be worth more than the £1.50 or whatever a key costs? I'd imagine not, since I doubt people go on and buy blue guns but I thought I'd ask.

Go to http://csgostash.com/ and select the case u were planning to unbox. U can see the minimum prices and weapon quality neatly ordered. The general rule is, u make more money than you've put in when unboxing a Classified skin or higher... yeah the odds are kinda low. :d

So i've been stuck at Silver Elite for ages queing with my friends and winning against novas and smurfs etc, but still not ranking up. I played one game last night, drunk and we drew and I did terrible 12-19 I think against a full team of Silver Elite masters and I ranked up :\

I.....just don't get it?

Go rank up, son. You're drunk.

Happy new year CSGOGAF. May our year be filled with lots of rank ups, GAF-Montage worthy moments and some awesome professional CSGO matches to watch. And also betting. Good betting. I need betting.
I didn't bet in days. Witnessing withdrawal symptoms. Betting on Gplay might have been a mistake, but I need to get my shot. ;__;

Well...

fuck

100 cases later and the best thing I get is a Nova Antique... a fucking Nova.

You win again Gabe.

Just gotta open more cases for the good stuff. :"D

haveheart

Banned
Happy New Year!

I've decided to go for a new monitor (24").

I think I'll get a 144hz but I'm not quite sure about that.

Do you guys have any recommendations? Budget-wise, I can't go all in, 250€ max. so I'm limited to very few 144hz displays like the AOC or iiyama, maybe the ASUS.

I've read up on it, read many reviews and the biggest problem with 144hz displays seems to be colors/saturation/contrast. Occasionally, I want to watch a movie or do (very dilettantish) gimp stuff. I'm on a four years old 21,5" LG, so basically, every new monitor is a upgrade for me.

Primarily, I play CSGO and since some of you have 144hz monitors I hope you can maybe help me :)

Wunder

Hey guys! I saw this on reddit and I'm doing it for a couple guys there too, but I thought I'd bring it over here and see if there's anyone interested - if you're SEM or below, or feel like you've been stuck at a low rank for a while and have been stagnating and have the desire to improve/willingness to listen and learn, I'd be up to help out one or two players from the EU region who want to up their game.

I'm only a DMG but sometimes all it takes is one person to coach you through some mental blocks that you may or may not have and give you some tips that you may have overlooked. PM me if you wanna take a chance!

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Well...

fuck

100 cases later and the best thing I get is a Nova Antique... a fucking Nova.

You win again Gabe.

In my experience, it's better to just buy what you want. May want to wait for the christmas season to die down though, the popular weapons are a lot more expensive lately.

ChrisW

So it's my birthday tomorrow, I'm hoping my g/f decided to take my suggestion of Steam credit on board and get me a gift card. If so I will do a case opening or buy some nice new skins :D

cheezcake

Happy New Year!

Do you guys have any recommendations? Budget-wise, I can't go all in, 250€ max. so I'm limited to very few 144hz displays like the AOC or iiyama, maybe the ASUS.

I've read up on it, read many reviews and the biggest problem with 144hz displays seems to be colors/saturation/contrast. Occasionally, I want to watch a movie or do (very dilettantish) gimp stuff. I'm on a four years old 21,5" LG, so basically, every new monitor is a upgrade for me.

Primarily, I play CSGO and since some of you have 144hz monitors I hope you can maybe help me :)

You just gotta decide whether you want 144Hz or better color accuracy. 144Hz is awesome for gaming if you have an adequate graphics card to back it up, on the other hand if you value color accuracy more then grab a 60Hz IPS display. I have a dual monitor setup at the moment:

My main monitor is a 144Hz Asus VG248QE, love it for all my gaming/general purpose uses
My second monitor is a 60Hz Samsung IPS display, color accuracy is noticeably better but honestly it's not a very big deal to me. If I had to choose one it'd be the 144Hz Asus easily.

ChrisW

Man, why do so many people on CSGO Lounge lie about their items, 8/10 times the person doesn't actually have the item they say they do, do people actually fall for this?

Man, why do so many people on CSGO Lounge lie about their items, 8/10 times the person doesn't actually have the item they say they do, do people actually fall for this?
You just got to be careful be always try to cheat others by linking fake screenshots etc is disheartening but alot of them do it. Its the main reason it took me so long to get my huntsman knife as noone actually had a full fade one they just all claimed to have it lol.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Happy New Year!

I don't have it but I hear this one is good for gaming. Not sure about the colors though

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00HZF2JWA/

Haroon

Happy New Year!

Just buy a IPS 60hz 21:9 panel. You won't be disappoint.

I hope this new Norwegian lineup picked up by LGB hit it off. LC had potential but it pretty much floundered and went nowhere beyond qualifying for one Major. I miss the days of Massive Attack and eoLithic.

Top Bottom