• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Omega

Banned
Ravenholm?

I honestly forgot about it until you mentioned it. I don't even remember how long/short it was. All I remember is that's where I first came across black headcrabs and a russian that throws me a shotgun.

I just hate vehicle sections in games which is why they stick out the most to me. It's worse than turret sections for me.

edit - what the fuck happened to Parappa?

soultron

Banned
Yeah, the vehicle sections in HL2 are the worst bits of it, kind of like Xen chapters in HL1.

First time I'll ever change my avatar. It's for the Real Pic January thing in OT. It's going right back at the end of January. (Probably before since I feel naked now.)

I'm not a spiffy black man like you all thought, I know. The real world and its truths are a heavy load sometimes.

f0rk

There's so much atmosphere with the spooky houses in the car part of HL2. The water boat part is probably too long but driving along the coast is one of the most memorable parts of the game for me.

There's so much atmosphere with the spooky houses in the car part of HL2. The water boat part is probably too long but driving along the coast is one of the most memorable parts of the game for me.

True, it just went on a little too long for me...same with the airboat section.

MayMay

Banned
Uh.. Too long? One usually gets through Water Hazard and Highway 17 in 30-40 minutes lol (A CSGO match goes on for wayy longer)

I never thought they dragged on, tbh. Seemed to be just right for me, but maybe I'm just having loads of practice because I play HL2 like.. once a year.

Man those driving sections must've rubbed everyone the wrong way - they're such a small part of the game lol

Mokoi

Banned
Yeah, the vehicle sections in HL2 are the worst bits of it, kind of like Xen chapters in HL1.

First time I'll ever change my avatar. It's for the Real Pic January thing in OT. It's going right back at the end of January. (Probably before since I feel naked now.)

I'm not a spiffy black man like you all thought, I know. The real world and its truths are a heavy load sometimes.
I switched my avatar back for rpj because I'm an animu gurl yo.
---
I say we all use a stupid ass crosshair for one gaf game next time. Also steamz is down for me. :(

MayMay

Banned
Alright, put a big fat "MAYHEM" onto my Avatar. If the mods won't rename me, I'll just do it myself - yo.

Really pissing me off how they ignored me, but literally changed the name of like.. everyone in CSGAF. lol

Well, not everyone but at least 2 people. :(

cHinzo

Alright, put a big fat "MAYHEM" onto my Avatar. If the mods won't rename me, I'll just do it myself - yo.

Really pissing me off how they ignored me, but literally changed the name of like.. everyone in CSGAF. lol

Well, not everyone but at least 2 people. :(

No problem Ezio. We never use this name anyway.

garath

I got a breakout case and wasn't sure why it was still worth almost 30 cents on the market. The items aren't that great. Then I saw butterfly knife. Oh. Makes me want to open it Lol.

Haroon

dat gotv resolution. Too bad I can't play the game at this resolution if I want to stream :(.

AF8677DA00BA103B733F9EA0DB714A240818A4C8

soultron

Banned
So my friend at work (artist) suggested I just get the uploading process done with one of my junk skins as a trial run on how to learn that workflow as well. I'm in the midst of cutting sweet GIFs for my Workshop entry page for that green M4 skin.

vOxOGZ.gif

soultron

Banned
I would use this skin. It would make the safari skins a reason. A reason.

Hah! Thanks!

This was more of a learning process. It's not perfect and not to the full extent of the work I want to put into a skin (this is maybe 50% of what I feel I'm capable of), but it feels great just to get everything done. I now know lots about my own workflows, how to set up my Workshop previews, learned beginners skills in 2 new programs (3D-Coat and Marmoset Toolbag 2), and am set up for any future Workshop items I want to make within CSGO.

Thanks for being supportive along the way!

ChrisW

Not really sure why, but I just picked up an AWP Boom, MW. Guess I'll have to learn how to use the AWP now, Atsuo some tips?

Haroon

Not really sure why, but I just picked up an AWP Boom, MW. Guess I'll have to learn how to use the AWP now, Atsuo some tips?

Just remember where your crosshair is when you're using the awp. Other than that just play more passively than you do with rifles. Change your zoom sensitivity if you have a difficult time aiming while scoped.

Arucardo

Bought a dirt cheap pair of Sennheiser HD555's, can't wait to get them and do the foam/HD595 mod on them. You can never have enough headphones (Atsuo knows...). I need to look in to getting a DAC when I'm making some money again.

Wunder

My first weapon finish is up. M4A4 | Verde Technical.

That took longer than I thought it would. Phew!

▒█▄░▒█ ▀█▀ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█░▄▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▀▀▀   ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▀▄░
▒█░░▀█ ▄█▄ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄   ▒█▄▀▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░▒█

Please valvo add this in game!11

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
My first weapon finish is up. M4A4 | Verde Technical.

That took longer than I thought it would. Phew!

Voted up and favorited.

I've been noticing lately that my playstle on T side has been too passive, always riding off the coat tails of my team mates, because I don't want to die lol. gotta be more aggressive, need to take the point sometimes.

moojito

I hate being the pointman/entryfragger but when no one in the teams steps up I just go yolo and charge in first.

Yip, I get super annoyed when the entire team just mill about outside a choke waiting for something to happen, or the invariable flank from spawn.

Ever since I learned how to smoke the corner of long A from T spawn on dust 2 I run right over to the blue box and almost always a couple of people will follow and at least we get something happening, unless the other team have a bit of experience and molotov the doors, etc.

Top Bottom