• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

547C7E96ED6E74E6C7B81E632A5AB3A2599CF2BD

41 kills and I rank down. Fuckin' aces.

I say that there's an op in x. As in there's an op at long a, or the guy is oping window.

I think the shorter you can make your call, the better. You want to get the important information out there as soon as possible so that way you can clear the voice com because you want to be able to hear footsteps.
Jeah, short and loud call seems to be the best way.

My 2 matches today were against MGE and it really suprised me you still don't need any strat calls at all to win the game. Or maybe my team was just that good :p

Just had the worst game of my god damn life on Nuke, not only did my whole team not communicate - everyone did stupid shit as well. Fucking ridiculous. Never lost faith this early in a match before.
I tried calling out a bunch of stuff, but --- nothing. So I just gave up and got it over with. Ended up getting stomped of course.
Fun fact, I was in a perfectly fine lobby - left that one for a different one.. what I didn't know is that the purpose was apparently deranking. Can't explain myself what happened otherwise.

tumblr_n7nc79yvaf1r586gso1_400.gif

Overdoziz

Banned
Just had the worst game of my god damn life on Nuke, not only did my whole team not communicate - everyone did stupid shit as well. Fucking ridiculous. Never lost faith this early in a match before.
I tried calling out a bunch of stuff, but --- nothing. So I just gave up and got it over with. Ended up getting stomped of course.
Fun fact, I was in a perfectly fine lobby - left that one for a different one.. what I didn't know is that the purpose was apparently deranking. Can't explain myself what happened otherwise.
tumblr_n7nc79yvaf1r586gso1_400.gif

Ludono

Finally figured out how much money I have spent
(wasted)
on this game....

asstH8k.jpg

Y'all should post your higher amounts to let me know how much you've put into it.

ahhahaa I posted mine on twitter the other day.... I lost a lot of friends that day.

please don't judge me

Also, I'm fairly certain it's MUCH lower that that since I made like nearly $400 in steam credit off of those 2014 Katowice stickers.... :)

MayMay

Banned

I'm sorry guys, but I really don't know what happened that match. And I'd appreciate if someone could explain it to me.. Like you guys invited me and then what. The game started and no one gave a shit about winning, communicating or whatever lol. Felt like when I soloqueue. Worse even. :<

Also, my money spent - but I bought alot of keys to trade them for games back when there were no region locks:

3e4f8a1cda.png

Uriah

Jesus sometimes this community is worse than Dota, and I didn't think that possible. There really needs to be low priority. 30 minutes isn't good enough punishment for leavers and assholes.

Ludono

Some dude on HLTV added me since he lives in Japan and was looking for people in the region to play with....

Turns out to be a super cool dude, speaks German also and is close to my rank.

And who says HLTV's community is completely toxic? XD

Overdoziz

Banned
I'm sorry guys, but I really don't know what happened that match. And I'd appreciate if someone could explain it to me.. Like you guys invited me and then what. The game started and no one gave a shit about winning, communicating or whatever lol. Felt like when I soloqueue. Worse even. :<
Is okay my friend.

Mokoi

Banned
Playing on Silver 2 it's just painful, almost no grenade buys, sometimes people don't communicate, it's hard :<
If you need someone to queue with just add me and I'll help you out. Steam link in my profile
Pls be NA
41 kills and I rank down. Fuckin' aces.
Such is life.
---
meh
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=948118.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Mokoi, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
M4A1-S | Basilisk (MW) -- MB-F9456D6D88280D3C - Taken by cHinzo. 16 entrants total.
360fx360f

t1420612984z1.png

Xizk

Dammit Lounge! I would have won big on Torqued if they had put the damn match up :( The odds would have been skewed as hell toward iBP. Won 3/3 bets on the NA matches. "Lets fucking go!" - M0e 2014

Yeah, he wasn't half bad. I've also played with ussjtrunks (sp?) and his lag is just the worst.
I hate it so much and everyday it annoys me csgo is the online online game i have it with :( however lately its been 10x worse
Edit : Got a response from my isp seems the lags only effecting servers from sweden atm due to a routing issue T-T

+ Divius Ur Awesome :D as far as i remember

Bought a mech-keyboard (red switches) today and the difference in movement is amazing.
You actually stop now at the moment you press the key and not 1 second later. Gamechanger when you're strafing and shooting.

So I posted a buying offer on Steam for T on Cat sticker, woke up and somebody sold me one for .11 cents. The sticker usually cost 1.79.

Win, it's almost like the universe knows that I am always on Cat.

360fx360f

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Anyone watch fodders stream? Im not a pro, I cant see any cheating, I see really good shots but im not experienced enough to know whats going on, he seems unbelievable. He keeps getting overwatched banned on his accounts :3

CoolS

Anyone watch fodders stream? Im not a pro, I cant see any cheating, I see really good shots but im not experienced enough to know whats going on, he seems unbelievable. He keeps getting overwatched banned on his accounts :3

Don't bother, he cheated before, therefore it's highly likely he is still cheating. Chance knife!

And I'm back from my vacation. WIll be fun to see how rusty I've gotten in two and a half weeks.

soultron

Banned

Cheats come in tonnes of different forms that are hard to see, AFAIK.

I could have some of these wrong, but here are types that I've heard about:

There are types of trigger bots that make 100% accurate shots when you're near/on targets.
There are sound cheats to make footsteps way louder than they should be too.
There's "soft" lock on cheats that bring your crosshair to the nearest enemy player when you press a certain bind. So if a guy is peeking you, you could wait until he's about to peek again, use the soft lock, and then fire right when he's exposed.

I dunno. Some cheaters are really good at hiding the fact that they're cheating too.

And yes, #ChanceKnife.

Divius

I like being a GN3. I can kinda mess around against people that rank and still do okay.

And I'm back from my vacation. WIll be fun to see how rusty I've gotten in two and a half weeks.
Welcome back CoolS! You'll be back to normal in no time, CSGO is like riding a bike. Maybe.

If you need someone to queue with just add me and I'll help you out. Steam link in my profile
Pls be NA

Such is life.
---
meh

Sorry EU :< but I can add you if need someone late GMT hours :p

I know lol i play with a few silver gaffers on and off i try not to solo anymore as its a shitfest

If ya pm me I'll add you on steam too :D
I'll PM you then to see if we can play a few matches.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I added ya, will probably play on my smurf though. There are some other people that are silver 1's i'm trying to help get them out of that rank lol. I'm not in EU though but that's never stopped anyone.

Thats cool, im on alot during the day playing soloq, trying to get better :)

Morzak

Thats cool, im on alot during the day playing soloq, trying to get better :)

If you want to improve I would recommend that you have a look at the Video links in the tutorial WarOwl's and Adrens videos are pretty helpful,

Also get an Aim map like aim_botz from the workshop start it locally and just focus on headshots, you can choose any weapon and have the bots stationary or moving, you can all set it up directly in the map so no additional config needed.
Playing Deathmatch also helps a lot with improving aim.

I'm still bad at Nova 2 as CSGAF can confirm :p
Pls be NA

Common you were rocking it with 200 Ping :) and nice giveaway

ChrisW

Managed to trade my way up to a MW AK47 | Jaguar now :D trying to get a AK47 | Case hardened WW or Desert Eagle Hand Cannon

Top Bottom