• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

soultron

Banned
Finally finish all of my errands and shit. Time 2 go hard in the motherfucking paint on a new
M
A1-S
skin.

MayMay

Banned
welp, some gaffers and I just had a game on Overpass that totally ruined my mood. We got the stupid serverlag that had everyone spike up to 300-400, but only during certain rounds. Of course right when we hit 15 and were about to win it happened again.

DDoS? I don't know, but I know it pissed me off because we ended up getting a tie :(

soultron

Banned
Reminds me of that brutal game we had on Facade last week or so. (No, I'm not trying to bring up that you guys abandoned! I would too if I didn't have that stupid mission.)

That shit was unplayable.

Did you guys at least fight the good fight and report the server?

MayMay

Banned
Haha.. yup. The Facade game was wayyy worse.. Damn. I did report the server, not sure about the others.

This is one of the huge drawbacks of CS growing so goddamn fast lately.
Valves server infrastructure just cannot handle this. The stupid lag only started around ESL Cologne when the game really blew up. So either the servers cannot handle this load, or Valve ended up getting a ton of cheap new servers for MM around the time that can't handle the game lol.

Fuck 128 tick, if they could just give us a solid experience on 64 tick I'd be satisfied already.

welp, some gaffers and I just had a game on Overpass that totally ruined my mood. We got the stupid serverlag that had everyone spike up to 300-400, but only during certain rounds. Of course right when we hit 15 and were about to win it happened again.

DDoS? I don't know, but I know it pissed me off because we ended up getting a tie :(

Been happening all night, but that moment stood out. I would've had at least two kills on that round.

Omega

Banned
Fuck 128 tick, if they could just give us a solid experience on 64 tick I'd be satisfied already.

I would argue the other way, but it's all pointless anyway.

We're not getting 128 tick and Valve isn't going to bother improving their shit tier servers.

Mokoi

Banned
I always feel dumb for asking these things, but which is the gun you want, and which is the one you have?
I'm assuming you have the G18 since you've specified MW condition.
I have this gun. (MW)
I want this gun (any grade MW or below) I see that they have raised in price or I just don't remember them being that much. I'll throw in another skin to match the price if one of yall got MW.

I have got the skin. huehuehue

frbrr

Going to have to take dust 2 out of the solo mm rotation, it's just filled with assholes going for scout achievements

CoolS

Welcome back CoolS! You'll be back to normal in no time, CSGO is like riding a bike. Maybe.

I did okay yesterday. After 3 games I feel like I'm getting back into things. Had an especially great comeback on CT side Nuke where we turned around the 7-13 scoreline to win 16-14 in the end.

ChrisW

Going to have to take dust 2 out of the solo mm rotation, it's just filled with assholes going for scout achievements

Dust2 is definitely the worst map for abusive team mates and guy wanting to Rambo. If you don't have a team or good team mates when you solo then it can be a terrible time, since everyone just cares about their own K/D Ratio.

Going onto less popular maps seems to reduce the number of smurf encounters and abusive members too.

Haroon

Played a lot of cs again today. Too much CS being played. Too much! Also, my first match is on Nuke, and it's against a Canadia team called Advance One.

Ludono

Atsuo let me go for a ride in his Jag for a bit today. Won me my match on season 16-10 <3

409433D1EF766DD366BBD3CC6E1339DF810B8B38

Very nice skin, though I still prefer the Vulcan ;)

EDIT - Here's my Vulcan :)

ChrisW

Atsuo let me go for a ride in his Jag for a bit today. Won me my match on season 16-10 <3

Thats a really nice Vulcan, I hoping trade up to a FT OR WW Vulcan or a Cyrex.

Got a WW case hardened at the moment, but started out 3 days ago with an AWP boom, so I'm making my way up the value ladder

ChrisW

Advice guys, sell my WW case hardened now for roughly £17.00 or wait for a day or two to see if it jumps to £18? it's having a huge spike in price at the moment in lifetime sales. I want to sell it, buy about 9/10 case keys and then use those to trade up for a vulcan or a FT case hardened

Ludono

Advice guys, sell my WW case hardened now for roughly £17.00 or wait for a day or two to see if it jumps to £18? it's having a huge spike in price at the moment in lifetime sales. I want to sell it, buy about 9/10 case keys and then use those to trade up for a vulcan or a FT case hardened

Hmm, the spike is probably due to post-Christmas/New Years kiddies with Steam Giftcards...so I can't really see it going up much more than it is now. I'd probably not risk it if you want to trade up that badly.

ChrisW

Hmm, the spike is probably due to post-Christmas/New Years kiddies with Steam Giftcards...so I can't really see it going up much more than it is now. I'd probably not risk it if you want to trade up that badly.

There is only one more listing for less that £18 and it's been rising since Oct 2014, so i'll stick mine on for £18 now and see if anyone buys it this evening, there's a few for £19 too on the same page, but I think i'd just be being greedy

EDIT: So it seems that Steam doesn't seem to want me to sell this item =/ keeps giving me an error

garath

There is only one more listing for less that £18 and it's been rising since Oct 2014, so i'll stick mine on for £18 now and see if anyone buys it this evening, there's a few for £19 too on the same page, but I think i'd just be being greedy

EDIT: So it seems that Steam doesn't seem to want me to sell this item =/ keeps giving me an error

When you're trading keys for items where are you doing that?

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.

I want the vulcan so bad, but the price for a stat trak is too high for my blood. Maybe i'll just buy a normal one.

Ludono

I want the vulcan so bad, but the price for a stat trak is too high for my blood. Maybe i'll just buy a normal one.

Yeah, they run like 200-300 still I think....whereas the Wasteland Rebel I traded for it only runs like $100. you can get a Vulcan for "only" around 50-70 I think though. Stattrak is cool but not really that important IMO (especially if it saves you a few hundred dollars xD)

Also I had one of those bouts of boredom and came up with this .... sorry Atsuo

garath

15 matches of Facade, 1 win. I'll never get that goddamn mission so I don't ever have to play it again

Forget missions. I'm so over it. Have my gold coin and more Vanguard cases than I need.

edit: Dammit. Now I'm watching the mouz game hoping for the upset lol. I was so over this betting thing.

CoolS

Just lost a really close game on inferno, because the other team had a guy going 37-16 in a GN3-4 lobby. His rank? GN3 with 75hours played. Yay for the winter sale.

edit: Dammit. Now I'm watching the mouz game hoping for the upset lol. I was so over this betting thing.

I actually like what I'm seeing of the new mouz . Putting up a good fight against LDLC on CT side inferno? They have potential to say the least.

Omega

Banned
wait what the fuck happened to LDLC vs mouz odds? When I bet this morning (or maybe it was last night, idk, too much Civ) I was supposed to get like 20 cents out of it. im basically getting nothing now

MayMay

Banned
Experimented with my sensitivity a bit, because my aim didnt feel on point for the last couple of days.

Every sensitivity feels wrong. It's like there is no right one for me atm lol.

Omega

Banned
Experimented with my sensitivity a bit, because my aim didnt feel on point for the last couple of days.

Every sensitivity feels wrong. It's like there is no right one for me atm lol.

http://youtu.be/uxBuiD11WDM?list=UUijLdKmzx_SkHZGHbIA16bA

It's "boring" but worth it. I put boring in quotes because it depends on how you feel about stuff like this. I can sit in a lobby practicing smokes and pop flashes for hours and find it fun. Other people get bored just thinking about it

Clydefrog

I hadn’t touched CS:GO since December 17 up until last night. I logged on (I had ten brazillion missions available) and did some demolition games. I went 26-4 and everyone said I was hacking; oh it was glorious! Then I did some competitive mm games and got accused there as well. I got a huge ego boost out of it. Oh, also, udiie totally ignored my mm invite like he always does.

I… I think I’m going to play again tonight. Sigh, I have so many other Steam games to play.

Our friend plank is dutch! Hes actually in the Netherlands right now for like a month.
He taught me how to say stront bank

when does he get back? are you guys sexting back and forth?

MayMay

Banned
http://youtu.be/uxBuiD11WDM?list=UUijLdKmzx_SkHZGHbIA16bA

It's "boring" but worth it. I put boring in quotes because it depends on how you feel about stuff like this. I can sit in a lobby practicing smokes and pop flashes for hours and find it fun. Other people get bored just thinking about it

Thanks.. So I did that now. Apparently my perfect sensitivity is 800DPI and 1.75 - heh. Feels uncomfortably slow (coming from 800DPI and 4 - which I already thought was kinda slow to begin with lol). I'm able to stay on target nicely - but flickshots or 180s are kinda tough for me to handle right now.

Gonna see if that works in some comp games later.

Omega

Banned
Thanks.. So I did that now. Apparently my perfect sensitivity is 800DPI and 1.75 - heh. Feels uncomfortably slow (coming from 800DPI and 4 - which I already thought was kinda slow to begin with lol). I'm able to stay on target nicely - but flickshots or 180s are kinda tough for me to handle right now.

it'll take a couple of games to get used to. I was having trouble with those at first as well. I used to play at 2 sens, so while not as big of a jump as you, going to 2.8 was an adjustment at first. You're used to moving the mouse a certain way for each situation, it's muscle memory.

If it still feels uncomfortable after a week (it shouldn't even take that long) you did it wrong and weren't being honest with yourself

Shit, I'm on 400dpi with 1.6 sensitivity. I can't control anything beyond that.

Top Bottom