• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Odah

Banned
proof:

956627f77f.jpg

garath

Always willing to party up with newer people if you want some pointers. I'm no Atsuo, but I will try my best.

My smurf account is str8_smurfin on the CSGAF group, but add my main (soultron) first. Send me a message and we'll kick it.

I'd love to play with some good players for the rest of my placements :) too bad I never know when I'm going to get to play a matchmaking :(

Omega

Banned
This server provider is giving me headaches right now. Been talking to Mayhem and apparently adding workshop maps just simply doesn't work. There's no help at all provided on the site either. The "solutions" we found are either over a year old or don't even work.

I mean it's fine for just playing regular maps at 128 tick but unfortunately I can't do what I wanted to do with the server. I'll probably be switching at the end of this month, at least we get a free Mumble with the other servers I've been looking at.

Mokoi

Banned
That must be it. Gotta change them a bit, and also an issue with the sound having some echo issues.
Thank you very much.
It was smooth as butter. Just need to resolve that sound issue.
----
Throw this into your autoexec, and make sure to say it each round if you want to reach global elitez
Code:
 bind "x" "say Mokoi da best"

Ensirius

It was smooth as butter. Just need to resolve that sound issue.
----
Throw this into your autoexec, and make sure to say it each round if you want to reach global elitez
Code:
 bind "x" "say Mokoi da best"

Will do. Thank you very much the help. Need to figure out this thing.

Cro got banned from Twitch
Summit is opening cases

Tonight is a good night

I just donated Summit a couple dollars. Because he is awesome and I wanted to tell him how big a head he's got on his shoulders.

Omega

Banned
Will do. Thank you very much the help. Need to figure out this thing.

I just donated Summit a couple dollars. Because he is awesome and I wanted to tell him how big a head he's got on his shoulders.

haha i heard him read that comment. there's some sick Doppler skins, i didn't know there was a red version

That last karambit was so fuckin sexy. i need it in my life

well it's always up. just a matter of people joining

edit - lmao. got banned from my own server trying to test out some console command binds, but i forgot to type in my password.

When I try to connect it stays loading forever, maybe it doesn't like europeans.
And console keeps saying corrupted packet don't know what that means.

Omega

Banned
When I try to connect it stays loading forever, maybe it doesn't like europeans.

are you trying through console or server browser?

I'm not sure what the problem could be, and since this provider has no real help I can't even figure it out. Twice Saj told me he was stuck on loading last night.

are you trying through console or server browser?

I'm not sure what the problem could be, and since this provider has no real help I can't even figure it out. Twice Saj told me he was stuck on loading last night.

Console, I managed one time to get to the loading screen but it got stuck there as well.

Omega

Banned
Console, I managed one time to get to the loading screen but it got stuck there as well.

i just did it through the console fine.

tonight might be an awful night anyway to play. It's a NY server, I live in NY and I have 50 ping. something might be wrong on their end

RIP my non-NY bros

Mokoi

Banned
The corrupted packet stuff isn't the server, but just cs;go being cs;go. Been getting that for a few days now. Try validating your game files because I think that fixed it for me for a little bit..

Mokoi

Banned
Is this a special map where you can practice your aim?

also finished bazaar off, 3 starred all the campaigns w00t
Yeah it's just aim_redline. You have to load a botdm if you want to practice.
---
Udiee be DDoSing me! He is a known DDoSer after all.

Top Bottom