• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

gg's indeed. that awp tk was our downfall lols

and proof for the non-believers:

7FA32F2A69831995E45064A54C7261005066F143

29 fps - in spawn - not even shooting ;|

Strider

Good games tonight on the new server. No lag at all for me which makes it 100x better than Valve's shit servers.

Honestly I'm kinda done with CS unless it's 5v5 gaf games. Can't remember the last pub match I played where I had a good time :(

Omega

Banned
Cameraman putting the team on his back.
Cameraman could have kept being camerman if people didn't want to complain.

But thanks!
Good games tonight on the new server. No lag at all for me which makes it 100x better than Valve's shit servers.

Honestly I'm kinda done with CS unless it's 5v5 gaf games. Can't remember the last pub match I played where I had a good time :(

Glad you enjoyed it :)

Aside from my accidental restart/pause because Mokoi had 500 ping (my bad for trying to let my teammate get his ping under control) did you guys have any problems with the server?

Cameraman could have kept being camerman if people didn't want to complain.

But thanks!

Glad you enjoyed it :)

Aside from my accidental restart/pause because Mokoi had 500 ping (my bad for trying to let my teammate get his ping under control) did you guys have any problems with the server?

Ha, its all good. It's actually a lot of fun watching on the gaf server when I can hear both teams comms. Still feels even better though to get those kills.

Omega

Banned
anyone know how to bind a config, or if you even can? I've setup binds for pausing/unpausing, scramble, swap teams. (I don't think I'm missing anything)

Trying to setup a bind to execute my knife round config so I don't have to keep typing it, not sure why it's not working.

edit - nevermind. got it

Mokoi

Banned
Cameraman putting the team on his back.
A fine replacement indeed.
anyone know how to bind a config, or if you even can? I've setup binds for pausing/unpausing, scramble, swap teams. (I don't think I'm missing anything)

Trying to setup a bind to execute my knife round config so I don't have to keep typing it, not sure why it's not working.
You can't just type "exec knife.cfg" into console? Seems like that would work. That or I'm just dumb.
Edit: Nvm, I'm da best.

edit: Mokoi da best

I had a couple issues with Strider hitting some nonsense shots on me but other than that it was gravy.

So jealous of your AK.

I've got a non-stattrak one just sitting in my inventory.. :3

Omega

Banned
A fine replacement indeed.

You can't just type "exec knife.cfg" into console? Seems like that would work. That or I'm just dumb.
Edit: Nvm, I'm da best.

yep. im just so used to typing exec knife that I thought it would work.

but i guess the .cfg is important when it comes to binds

Man, even opening stuff on the case simulator is depressing.

dude i opened up probably 5000 cases and got 1 knife. a m9 boreal forest

i gave up. i cant even good stuff out of fake cases

ChrisW

Was so close to trading my AK CH - well worn for a Cyrex last night, spent about 30 minutes in game talking with some guy about it, said he would have traded if he didn't already have one :-/ but he was still interested and said he'd think about it.

I doubt he'll go for it to be honest.

Kanokare

Done everything I can to fix my lag but no avail :( I only lag in CS:GO too and its been happening on and off since last month. Every other game is fine.

The lag I'm getting in CS:GO is rubberbanding / warping and I can't find any solutions for it. Just gonna uninstall the game now :(
and then reinstall and hope something magically fixes itself.

Omega

Banned
fake cases but damn, second time this happened to me

wh3gYoo.png

This is why I will never open a case again. i've never even gotten a yellow in my cases before but I'm sure this would happen the one time I do

edit - haha this just happened to me twice in one hour. worst luck ever

Overdoziz

Banned
Is there a way to record matches that aren't competitive matches without having to manually type stuff in the console every match? I'd like it to automatically the record the GAF 5v5s. From what I've heard it's also possible to have the server set so it saves it somewhere?

garath

Anyone mess with the viewmodel settings? I see most of the pros do it but is it just one of those subtle changes that doesn't really impact anything?

soultron

Banned
I bet at least one of his skins will be in the next crate. They've gotten 100K+ views so far.

Even more impressive is that he (Mind) painted those directly onto the UVs, rather than using a program to do projection painting. Very cool!

MayMay

Banned
Why does Valve keep raising the price of keys here like.. every update. Since when are they 2,15€? 0_o I swear last time I checked they were 1,99 or something.

Edit: I need to stop opening cases :( Wanted a huntsman knife and got a Mac-10 Tatter instead lol.

nowarning

I just started doing the missions for that operation vanguard thing, I bought the pass because I had a few quid in my Steam wallet. Worst implementation of TDM I have ever seen, the spawns are absolutely abysmal. Nice to see that backalley is in the game though, I haven't played that map in ages!

I've just started playing recently anyway, I've played since 1.5 but been without a PC for the last 3 years. All of the skins, collections etc. were a bit confusing to start, I'm still a bit lost but I'm getting there.

Shadownet

Banned
Done everything I can to fix my lag but no avail :( I only lag in CS:GO too and its been happening on and off since last month. Every other game is fine.

The lag I'm getting in CS:GO is rubberbanding / warping and I can't find any solutions for it. Just gonna uninstall the game now :(

I had this for months before. But then its magically gone. And people used to laugh at me. "How can you be lagging, rubber banding with 5 ping."

Strider

I had this problem for a couple months and not just with CS:GO but all valve games including Dota and TF2. I always had packet loss in every match I played, basically a consistent 5-10% packet loss.

I changed some modem/router settings around a few days ago and it's been fine since but could just be a coincidence :/ It sucks playing like that though. It's really weird that it's only with Valve games too.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Why does Valve keep raising the price of keys here like.. every update. Since when are they 2,15€? 0_o I swear last time I checked they were 1,99 or something.

Edit: I need to stop opening cases :( Wanted a huntsman knife and got a Mac-10 Tatter instead lol.

I heard that it has to do with some new tax laws in the EU.

Apparently Valve isn't allowed to tax all their market income from Luxemburg anymore but has to do it individually depending on where the buyer is located. So they reacted to it by increasing the prices.

Kanokare

I had this for months before. But then its magically gone. And people used to laugh at me. "How can you be lagging, rubber banding with 5 ping."

I had this problem for a couple months and not just with CS:GO but all valve games including Dota and TF2. I always had packet loss in every match I played, basically a consistent 5-10% packet loss.

I changed some modem/router settings around a few days ago and it's been fine since but could just be a coincidence :/ It sucks playing like that though. It's really weird that it's only with Valve games too.

Dang. Well I'll try factory resetting my router afterwards if so then. TF2, Dota 2, and L4D2 didn't lag for me the past month so I can't say it's anything else but CS:GO. Gonna try booting up CS:GO in a few and play with a fresh install.

Omega

Banned
soooo..... Phantom just got another Dragon lore in a 50/50 trade up using over $1,000 of stuff.

Then gave it away to a subscriber :|

EDIT: Holy crap this AWP and gun set looks good

just when i thought I was done with skins, they pull me back in.

Is the name of the new server something to do with Robots vs Dinosaurs?
is that an actual thing? lol

I just like dinosaurs (i mean what kind of pleb doesn't like dinosaurs?) but I didn't know what to name the other team so I put it to robots as it was the first thing that popped into mind.

I might have to go with udiie's suggestion now

I dunno whats still going on with the sweden servers but its getting to be a joke now :(

US Server 126 Ping
pYvuOF7.jpg

Pungtest while Ingame

EU Server 218 Ping
J6PF8ge.jpg

Speedtest
4051744463.png

Omega

Banned
what the fuck is up with CSGO Lounge? I was supposed to win 50 cents worth of skins on LDLC. All I get back is a 4 cent skin

cHinzo

Happy is only 10th on HLTV's top 20 players of the year list. :C He was definitely top 5 for me, being the best fragging and clutching IGL is such a rare sight to see. U don't see Pronax, Fetish (rip), Ex6tenz or to a lesser extend Xizt, frag as hard as Happy, while still leading his team to victory with strats.

CoolS

Happy is only 10th on HLTV's top 20 players of the year list. :C He was definitely top 5 for me, being the best fragging and clutching IGL is such a rare sight to see. U don't see Pronax, Fetish (rip), Ex6tenz or to a lesser extend Xizt, frag as hard as Happy, while still leading his team to victory with strats.
Haven't read it yet, but since the rankings take all of 2014 into account that might be a reason. I can't remember him being that much of a monster before the french shuffle.

Top Bottom