• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

cHinzo

Haven't read it yet, but since the rankings take all of 2014 into account that might be a reason. I can't remember him being that much of a monster before the french shuffle.

1420995438.0097.jpeg

In the first half of 2014 he always ended above Uzzziii and Maniac. He carried the games together with aPEX and KQLY during that time, although LDLC didn't win much, they ended quite high in the tournaments they've attended.

I only saw the stuff about my server being shitty recently so my bad, I really don't know how to do anything with it haha. I just bought it so you guys could fuck about with it and do what you wanted! Glad you guys enjoyed it! Animal told me you guys were going to get a new one sorted so I have cancelled the current one and it ends on the 30th of this month. I may come and jump on the new one but recently I have been getting worse and have nearly given up with the game haha.

man has MM really been that bad? I haven't even played much MM since i got my double AK but people have mentioned it on here and there's always posts on reddit about it.

Got matched up with some dude named clivefrog last night, real shitlord. Like just cause you've got a clutch n carry card in your back pocket doesn't make you the gd CSGO pope. Thinking making a huge post exposing him on reddit.

Edit: working til 2 or 3 AM EST so no matches for me

frbrr

Another fantastic MM game.
Two russians teamed up and set the world record for calling everyone else on the team gay.
when we pointed out that they were the ones way below everyone else on the scoreboard they seemed to think that teamkills would put them back on top.

I only saw the stuff about my server being shitty recently so my bad, I really don't know how to do anything with it haha. I just bought it so you guys could fuck about with it and do what you wanted! Glad you guys enjoyed it! Animal told me you guys were going to get a new one sorted so I have cancelled the current one and it ends on the 30th of this month. I may come and jump on the new one but recently I have been getting worse and have nearly given up with the game haha.

No problem dude, appreciate what you did. Hope to see you around on the new server!

Omega

Banned
Sorry about that. I probably hit my swap teams bind but I'm not even sure how that's possible.

I just bought an M4 or an AWP which is bound to my F1/F2 key, my swap teams key is my down arrow.

I've removed binds for now. i'm kind of regetting this tenkeyless keyboard now. would be so much easier to just bind that to the numpad so i don't accidentally hit the wrong thing.

soultron

Banned
No problem, we're just glad to have had a place to play for the time you provided the server! Thank you!

Also, never give up! CS is a harsh beast if you're out of practise, but it's fairly easy to get back in once you get over the recovery pains!

Shadownet

Banned

Yeah that's how I feel, stop playing as much for a week and your aim feel like crap.

Anyway thank you so much for hosting that server for us for so long. Its not your fault why that server start being so crappy. If it wasn't for you, we probably wouldn't have so many more people playing CSGAF games now. Hope to see you on the new server soon!

Check my work and tell me if you like it.

Man, all the artsy college chicks are going to want one of those.

ahdurian

just started playing CS again for the first time since 1.6 days....man...this feels so weird.

also, for the hell of it I spent like 20$ on cases......I already have a Red. I'm guessing I can't sell it for actual cash, can i?

udiie

just started playing CS again for the first time since 1.6 days....man...this feels so weird.

also, for the hell of it I spent like 20$ on cases......I already have a Red. I'm guessing I can't sell it for actual cash, can i?

what skin? depends on if its really rare or not

Got all the video from the last two days up on youtube. Get ready for some horrible commentating from me!

Playlist

Part 3 of inferno is kinda fucked so im gonna re-upload that part.

ahdurian

thats pretty fuckin rare lol
not sure how much it sells for in real cash though

i guess i should find some people i can buy steam games for then for real money....unless someone on here wants to buy it off me.
Don't normally trust selling stuff like this since ive been scammed before, but I trust GAF

KingKong

You could try selling it for cash but you're very likely to get scammed. Safest option is to trade it for keys and then sell the keys so even if you get scammed it wont be as much

Really unless you need the money or dont think youll use steam enough, best thing is to just sell for steam funds

ahdurian

You could try selling it for cash but you're very likely to get scammed. Safest option is to trade it for keys and then sell the keys so even if you get scammed it wont be as much

Really unless you need the money or dont think youll use steam enough, best thing is to just sell for steam funds

literally have way too many games on steam than I know what to do with.....plus I have a 15+ console/handheld game backlog as well, so I would rather just sell it lol
I'll look into the options you guys gave though. thanks.

ironmang

Between cheaters and rubberbanding servers I don't think I can ever go back to MM now. ESEA ruined me again like it did when I made the jump from #findpug back in 1.6. Well worth the subscription.

nowarning

I find I'm just incredibly inconsistent, one game I will do great then the next match (Same server, mostly same players, sometimes even the same map) I will do horrid.

I'd like to say it's the game as sometimes my bullets don't seem to register when I'm sure they should have, but my ping is fine and I have no packet loss. For example, I was playing Dust2 last night and the CT team was mostly AWPers but I had no issue one shotting the majority of them with my AK, next map I just couldn't hit anything, it's so frustrating. Probably my sub-conscious saying "DON'T SUCK AT THE GAME! DON'T SUCK AT THE GAME!"

cHinzo

Haven't had any issues with servers on EU yet, minus that one week where everyone dropped out of the server and we had a 2 (+3 bots) vs 1 (+4 bots) game in matchmaking.

On a different note, yesterday was a good day to bet (unu.aiN and Chillguys vs Torqued!):
65100b7425.jpg

Shane

Any UK/Euro people up for making a competitive team?

I'm about to start so will be limited to 2 games a day at first

Ludono

Any UK/Euro people up for making a competitive team?

I'm about to start so will be limited to 2 games a day at first

Asia? :D

So I got a Chroma case FINALLY. Silly me decided "Oh I should open this" instead of selling it and I got a sawed off Serenity which I sold for $2.61...so a lost money instead of making an easy $3 off the case :(

LESSON LEARNED

Shane

Asia? :D

So I got a Chroma case FINALLY. Silly me decided "Oh I should open this" instead of selling it and I got a sawed off Serenity which I sold for $2.61...so a lost money instead of making an easy $3 off the case :(

LESSON LEARNED

Ha. If you don't mind the aggressive time difference. Add me anyway; AFistfulOfFrags.

I did the same. Opened and got a MP6 Dart. Never use it in game. The one gun I did not want from that case.

Have a stack of Vanguard cases. Go for £0.05. Not sure what to do with them. Do cases increase slightly once a campaign ends?

MayMay

Banned
I should really get myself some skins, I did not have any for quite some time (thx dreamhack, making me poor and all)

My inventory right now lol

Lonely Mac-10 skin because of a case I opened yesterday. Depressing lol

Shane

I'd maybe considering a bid but I can't get rid of the following error;

Can't get items. Possible reasons:
- This profile is set to private ?
- Could not connect to Steam servers;
- Backpack is empty.

Top Bottom