• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Haroon

i'll stand in for f0bless.

easy w

I don't think that we'll do very well to be honest man. It's mostly for fun. The people that I am playing with recently starting playing the game again, and they were not good in the previous version of CS either. There's a reason why I do a lot better when I am playing with people like f0bless, xirtaM, SalmO, etc...

Omega

Banned
so, i'm hoping I did it right but eBot should be connected to my server.

all the in game commands like !ready !unready !pause should exist and be working

now we can get cool little flags for each team like they use during tournaments. plus i don't even have to be in the match as eBot should be handling all that shit himself. I just need to start the match from the website

Odah

Banned
I was watching this stream earlier and he was making fun of a girl streamer showing her cleavage, i'm sad i missed this lol.

onscreenlol is my fav streamer out there. Its always fun watching him. Cool and funny dude.

ANYWAYS

ODAH'S BETTING ADVICE FOR TODAY:

All-In Dignitas against Epsilon

Reason: A friend of mine who is a high roller in betting (he has a 8.5k inventory) placed 720$ in skins on Dignitas (3x240$ = 3 x maxbets). That's how confident he is.

seriously, don't even think about it. Just go all in Dignitas, that dude is never wrong

Ludono

onscreenlol is my fav streamer out there. Its always fun watching him. Cool and funny dude.

ANYWAYS

ODAH'S BETTING ADVICE FOR TODAY:

All-In Dignitas against Epsilon

Reason: A friend of mine who is a high roller in betting (he has a 8.5k inventory) placed 720$ in skins on Dignitas (3x240$ = 3 x maxbets). That's how confident he is.

seriously, don't even think about it. Just go all in Dignitas, that dude is never wrong

Those odds though... have to place huge bets just to get anything good :(

Omega

Banned
yeah and not all of us have $720 in our inventory to just throw away

im going all in on GGWP over Dig. (by all in I mean my 5 cent skins)

Ludono

I feel like betting F3 on the PENTA/F3 game is a decent bet, good odds and F3 has a decent chance against PENTA I think?

cHinzo

8acfc55f86.jpg

Made it safely through NA Night! I went 3 out of 3 tonight. :D Man, those odds were good today. Won my bets on Paradox, Eckomirage underdoge bet (60 cents for almost 3 bucks lol) and Torqued.

My yolo bet of today will probably be on the Evo CIS game. I think people are riding the Aces hype train atm after their win against 97club. Already made 70 bucks with this Deagle and I think it's time to put it to the test. The safest bet today would be the Diggy games. Really can't see them losing against these teams.

Omega

Banned
Odah I just bought an AK Redline to bet on Dig.

If i lose I'm removing you from my friends list
because I can't do anything else

Omega

Banned
I just went all-in on Evo. Who's with me (for this rip)?!

Edit: Diggy betters are pussehs with these odds.
my yolo bets never work.

gotta build up an inventory slowly. besides, even if Dig loses I win more because I bet on my other account

I feel like I'm repeating myself, but all-in seems like such a stupid idea.

it is, except in cases like this where Epsilon really has no chance.

They're beyond garbage. probably couldn't even handle a Tier 3 NA team

garath

So after that mouse sensitivity thread in gaming, I decided to try turning m_raw_input off last night. I have to say I do notice a difference. The tracking seems more precise. It's strange. Hiko keeps his on, but Shroud and most other pros keep it off.

I can't say it instantly made me a better shot but it feels better. I think I'm going to keep it that way.

It was also recommended to add this to the autoexec:

m_mouseaccel1 "0"
m_mouseaccel2 "0"
m_customaccel "0"
m_customaccel_exponent "0"
m_customaccel_scale "0"
m_mousespeed "0"

Morzak

Ah man need to get some CS in, have not played in like 5 days damn exams and Work....

And why would you set Raw input to off? the only thing that will do is let windows mess with the mouse input before the game gets it's hand on the data..... Will have to look at the reason given in the mouse sens thread f I can find it.

garath

Ah man need to get some CS in, have not played in like 5 days damn exams and Work....

And why would you set Raw input to off? the only thing that will do is let windows mess with the mouse input before the game gets it's hand on the data..... Will have to look at the reason given in the mouse sens thread f I can find it.

The idea is that if your windows settings are ok (6/11 on the slider and enhanced pointer precision off) then all RAW input SHOULD do is mimic that. However, the popular opinion is that m_raw_input is actually bugged and introduces mouse smoothing and you are better off turning it and any engine mouse accel off.

Majority of pros keep it off so despite maybe being a placebo effect, I'm going to keep mine off. It does feel more responsive to me but I'm hardly a high level player.

Top Bottom