• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

cHinzo

Small yolo bet on ESC today. Those odds are too good for me to ignore. Knife round and FN doesn't practise Nuke? OK then!

I always read that everywhere, but yet Fnatic only lost twice to the best Nuke team in the world (NiP) and once to LDLC. They won the other 13 games (not even counting their ESEA wins on Nuke), with wins against Titan, iBuyPower, LDLC, Hellraisers and Na'Vi...

ESC managed to lose vs dAT on Nuke, so I would really be surprised if they managed to win. I prefer making some more money before losing my deagle though. :C

Carried first match of Bazaar home against people 2-3 ranks higher than me and the got owned for the next 2 because I had to talk on the phone half of the second one :'(

cHinzo

So tempted to by my Cyrex on Fnatic, just to get the $5 but I'm scared

No risk, no gains!

edit: lol did I just win a yolo bet on Aimface/ATN?

Same here! Was too lazy to take out the trash from my previous winnings, so I thought imma let Lounge clean it up and put it on ATN. Won me 15 bucks. :D

2394c36b11.jpg

ChrisW

You got the Cyrex? What did you end up trading for it?

edit: lol did I just win a yolo bet on Aimface/ATN?

managed to get a trade of £18 for my AK CH that was only worth about £14, then traded them for 10 keys, then bought it for 10keys, which was silly really cause I could maybe have got it for 9 since it had suddenly dropped in price, but it's going back up now.

But it looks a bit naff in BS so I want a Vulcan WW/FT or Cyrex WW/FT dunno, keep getting bots trying to add me though

soultron

Banned
Not even mad about losing the yolo, a bit miffed I couldn't even see the end of the game.

Note to script kids: DDOSing the GOTV relay does nothing except stop you from seeing the end result.

Odah

Banned
Not even mad about losing the yolo, a bit miffed I couldn't even see the end of the game.

Note to script kids: DDOSing the GOTV relay does nothing except stop you from seeing the end result.
Imagine their faces from 12-13 ending with a 12-16 score for Fnatic lol

cHinzo

Yes, kept my Blaze! 8D So happy. Also made 9 bucks off it. Edit: got a Stat Trak Glock-18 Grinder FN! :D

I did enjoy seeing ESC playing, that flash from the roof was very weird I'd say.

The funniest play was Szpero trying to get through vents while flashed, but ended up in front of main, out in the open. :d

Odah

Banned
Okay, Fnatic brought me out of my deficit again. PRAISE FNATIC

Because of that I'm going to do a (small) giveaway to celebrate!

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a skin. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

USP-S | Royal Blue (Minimal Wear) -- MB-915AF0168C30657A - Taken by cresto. 11 entrants total.

330x192

t1421108870z1.png

Good Luck an have fun!

Blitzhex

Can I combine 10 of the same blue wep from the assault collection and through them in the trade up thing to make an amber fade glock?

Blitzhex

Yea. Generally not worth the risk though, since u can also get that other crappy purple item.

I can get 10 blue weps for around a dollar total, and the fade glock is cool as heck, so it's worth it I think. Is crafted stuff trade-able?
Edit: nvm I was totally wrong on the price of the blue weps.

cHinzo

I could give you one of my betting skins that's worth the same.
Already sold it on the market. Sorry brah.

Gonna hope I get through NA night safely. Won the first bet on Paradox (16-2). Let's hope the rest keep up.

Also, good luck Atsuo!

Top Bottom