• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Wunder

CEVO somehow has some of the most consistently awful observing. I don't know what it is, a mixture of bad luck with the autodirector and decision-making to take it off at the worst time, but it seems like they just miss so many kills and as a result the casters don't even say anything.

CEVO somehow has some of the most consistently awful observing. I don't know what it is, a mixture of bad luck with the autodirector and decision-making to take it off at the worst time, but it seems like they just miss so many kills and as a result the casters don't even say anything.

casting is terrible too. Dust is somehow unaware that Dust 2 is T sided.

*edit* holy shit @ that Shahzam ace!

Rixxan

Reinstalled the game a couple weeks ago, quickly ranked to SMFC.

Played two games tonight with two blatant cheaters, both readily admitting they were cheating.

"Yeah I'll be VAC banned soon, stop crying." Etc.

Long story short deranked to LEM and feel like I'll never hit Global again with this seemingly huge influx of cheaters. Didn't seem this bad a year ago when I played more often.

CoolS

Reinstalled the game a couple weeks ago, quickly ranked to SMFC.

Played two games tonight with two blatant cheaters, both readily admitting they were cheating.

"Yeah I'll be VAC banned soon, stop crying." Etc.

Long story short deranked to LEM and feel like I'll never hit Global again with this seemingly huge influx of cheaters. Didn't seem this bad a year ago when I played more often.

Theres been a huge influx in players since last year, which is probably why there are also more cheaters :(

Omega

Banned
this team is a joke.

barely Top 5 NA. i don't think in a Bo5 they could beat Team Liquid, ex IBP, ex MouseSpaz or even eLevate. Might as well add Torqued to that list

n0thing doesn't even care about the game anymore. shroud is more interested in shitting on pug kids that play like Nova 1s and Semphis is Semphis. Hiko made the right call

KingKong

this team is a joke.

barely Top 5 NA. i don't think in a Bo5 they could beat Team Liquid, ex IBP, ex MouseSpaz or even eLevate. Might as well add Torqued to that list

n0thing doesn't even care about the game anymore. shroud is more interested in shitting on pug kids that play like Nova 1s and Semphis is Semphis. Hiko made the right call

He pronably knew he was getting that EG Amazon money so it wasnt a difficult decision

Sajjaja

I'm gonna go big (my most expensive items) on Titan vs. NaVi on Nuke tomorrow in favour of Titan. Pls Kenny dun let me down.

Odah

Banned
Ever seen a 17 skins split-winnings?

Well BAM, here it is:

a36d9aa4e3.jpg

CoolS

I'm gonna go big (my most expensive items) on Titan vs. NaVi on Nuke tomorrow in favour of Titan. Pls Kenny dun let me down.
Isn't na'vi really good on Nuke? Or am I getting something mixed up in my mind this early in the morning?

Anyway, won almost 8 bucks against C9 while asleep, this was a good night.

Sajjaja

what if they win

I'm only gonna get a $4 return with the current odds so lol. I just need more shit to bet.
It's a pretty risky bet. It's bo1 on Nuke with a new member.
Are you referring to RPK Xizk? I read that he likes nuke alot.

Isn't na'vi really good on Nuke? Or am I getting something mixed up in my mind this early in the morning?

Anyway, won almost 8 bucks against C9 while asleep, this was a good night.

Reddit is telling me NaVi is awful on Nuke and they haven't played it very often.

CoolS

I never have the balls to go really big on one of my bets. It'll take me at least another 6 months to build up enough of an inventory to buy a decent knife.

I never have the balls to go truly big on one of my bets. It'll take me at least another 6 months to build up enough of an inventory to buy a decent knife.

I think I'll be reverting to my original plan of making safer bets, in the 70-80 ground.

This is nerve wrecking.

Xizk

I'm only gonna get a $4 return with the current odds so lol. I just need more shit to bet.

Are you referring to RPK Xizk? I read that he likes nuke alot.

Reddit is telling me NaVi is awful on Nuke and they haven't played it very often.

Don't listen to reddit. Most of them said c9 would win tonight even when they had their manager as a standin. Navi did play well against VP on nuke so I wouldn't call them terrible. Still need to see if RPK has his skills back yet.

Sajjaja

I never have the balls to go really big on one of my bets. It'll take me at least another 6 months to build up enough of an inventory to buy a decent knife.

Yeah I have never done it either. I don't even know why, maybe it's just because I haven't bet in a while or maybe I just don't want to look at the same items in my CSGOLounge just sitting there. It's already done so no going back now.

Don't listen to reddit. Most of them said c9 would win tonight even when they had their manager as a standin. Navi did play well against VP on nuke so I wouldn't call them terrible. Still need to see if RPK has his skills back yet.

Yeah I'm very cautious of Reddit, but no one should ever be confident in C9, they will only let you down :( I just look at stats rather than advice.

Omega

Banned
I'll never understand how people make it to MGE/DMG without knowing such simple stuff about the game.

Just had a teammate say "he's over by that thing"

cool, thanks.

ironmang

First MM game today and rubberband on 3rd round. Never learn my lesson. Would be nice if they tossed some of that case money into non-shitty servers.

CoolS

I'm amazed how shitty the US servers seem to be. It's ben ages since I had any network or lag problem in MM. Even my ping has been better recently here in Germany.

impact

Banned
this team is a joke.

How many skins lost LOL

They've been a shit team forever you gotta learn :(

ironmang

this team is a joke.

Wait did Hiko leave?!

Omega

Banned
How many skins lost LOL

They've been a shit team forever you gotta learn :(

I don't even care about the skins. i ended up betting a FT redline because I had some money on my account that I wasn't using.

This team is just legitimately disappointing to watch. it's like they try their hardest to lose.

Top Bottom