• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Omega

Banned
lmao tarik was just smurfing/trolling. he disconnected and came back pretending to hack and none of his teammates cared. then at the end he says that hes a pro player and links his twitch and his teammates don't believe him saying he plays like an idiot

Arucardo

bah, the one time I get something decent out of a mission it's battle scarred :(

2015-01-14_00001lau5h.jpg

ChrisW

So someone just tried the same scam on me and what happened to Paul and Atsuo. Asked to check the weapon and make sure it doesn't disapeer in his inventory. So I said "check what?"

He sent me this
"i want to know if your cyrex is not one of those glitch and dup items that wont appeard in inventory once traded. i want to see your cyrex appeard to someone else ivnentory. someone that can you trust irl friends"

I reported him pretty fast

Xizk

"Alexander Kostyliev ‏@HRs1mple 35m35 minutes ago
sad news incoming"

HR disband or kicking simple for his ESL ban?

CoolS

"Alexander Kostyliev ‏@HRs1mple 35m35 minutes ago
sad news incoming"

HR disband or kicking simple for his ESL ban?
s1mple is an absolute monster with the AWP, especially considering how much potential he still has.
However, with all the storys about him begging for skins and even trying to scam people, couples with his ESL ban, I wouldn't be surprised seeing him leave HR.

If that happens though, HR probably won't be the team that can beat anyone on a good day anymore. I actually really like watching them play with this roster. If they became more consistent they could easily be a top 5 team.

Xizk

s1mple is an absolute monster with the AWP, especially considering how much potential he still has.
However, with all the storys about him begging for skins and even trying to scam people, couples with his ESL ban, I wouldn't be surprised seeing him leave HR.

If that happens though, HR probably won't be the team that can beat anyone on a good day anymore. I actually really like watching them play with this roster. If they became more consistent they could easily be a top 5 team.

"James Bardolph ‏@jamesbardolph 2m2 minutes ago
f a d a k = fox ange1 dosia adren kucher??? What are these mysterious tweets?"

Starting to sound like Markeloff + simple are out.

soultron

Banned
I love c9, but yeah, they're not very great even on a good day. With Hiko gone, they've lost a big component to their team. I wonder how long they'll take to recover from that and their packed schedule of back to back events in the last half of 2014. I just think they're worn out right now.

Yeeesss, some guy was playing auto sniper on Cobblestone and I got it, next round it was 17 second for me to ace it. Ridiculous. Good news is that I am back at GN3!

Rivitur

Banned
You guys are soft... Na'vi on nuke? Please! I know they have practiced it ever since the majors but still it's Navi on nuke! Also I'm back...
(4¢ on Titan)

As for the HR DAT situation I can't wrap my head around getting rid of S1mple because now they're back to Kucher awping and DAT team if they pick up s1mple where does that leave Wordedit?

soultron

Banned
Was playing Classic Casual today (my one friend is on cooldown since he's not ranked yet) with 2 friends from work, over lunch, and was accused of hacking, ghosting, and walling multiple times by over half of the people playing.

Get good, you scrublords.

Omega

Banned
You guys are soft... Na'vi on nuke? Please! I know they have practiced it ever since the majors but still it's Navi on nuke! Also I'm back...
(4¢ on Titan)

As for the HR DAT situation I can't wrap my head around getting rid of S1mple because now they're back to Kucher awping and DAT team if they pick up s1mple where does that leave Wordedit?

DAT to the be the best CIS team.

Double AWP setups with WorldEdit and s1mple? G fucking G. make it happen pls

Ludono

Started back up with betting with a single AK redline 2 days ago, and now I'm rolling in shitty skins :D

Was playing Classic Casual today (my one friend is on cooldown since he's not ranked yet) with 2 friends from work, over lunch, and was accused of hacking, ghosting, and walling multiple times by over half of the people playing.

Get good, you scrublords.

But....you can spectate the other team in casual so people are ALWAYS ghosting and "walling" makes no sense to camp in casual lol

Rivitur

Banned
DAT to the be the best CIS team.

Double AWP setups with WorldEdit and s1mple? G fucking G. make it happen pls
I understand that but a double awp set up isn't for every map and the majority of the time you're going to only have one awp unless your economy allows it. I think we can clearly say that simple is the better awper and worledit is above average with a rifle, so that would be a bit of a problem for them as S1mple would take the main asking job away from worldedit and make him a rifler for the rounds that they can't buy awps.

garath

Is Na'vi vs Titan on twitch or just hitbox? I greatly prefer twitch. Don't trust hitbox at work yet.

edit: I found a polish and russian stream. Oh well. Who needs casting ha.

cHinzo

I understand that but a double awp set up isn't for every map and the majority of the time you're going to only have one awp unless your economy allows it. I think we can clearly say that simple is the better awper and worledit is above average with a rifle, so that would be a bit of a problem for them as S1mple would take the main asking job away from worldedit and make him a rifler for the rounds that they can't buy awps.
That's not how double AWP teams like the old Titan (with KQLY), old Mouz (with Allu), Fnatic with JW and Olofm and other teams worked though. Having an agressive and passive AWP'er is great in ur team and can really lock down the map and let's get real. Both S1mple and WorldEdit are great AWP'ers and decent with rifles with the ability to hard carry a game. The only problem would be finding three other players with good rifling skills who can speak the same language.

Rivitur

Banned
E frag tv was doing the English stream on hitbox also ez skins ez lyfe.
That's not how double AWP teams like the old Titan (with KQLY), old Mouz (with Allu), Fnatic with JW and Olofm and other teams worked though. Having an agressive and passive AWP'er is great in ur team and can really lock down the map and let's get real. Both S1mple and WorldEdit are great AWP'ers and decent with rifles with the ability to hard carry a game. The only problem would be finding three other players with good rifling skills who can speak the same language.
Problem with that is T side they will have simple as the awper and worldedit is have to fill a role he is a familiar with but might not be 100℅ comfortable in.

NIN90

lmao GeT_RiGhT with the gold nova dual elite skills. Spamming the whole magazine and only getting one kill on B site.

Lourio

(4¢ on Titan)

Man, where were you before, I always love your betting posts - you know your shit.
Thank god I didnt' bet :D

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
So someone just tried the same scam on me and what happened to Paul and Atsuo. Asked to check the weapon and make sure it doesn't disapeer in his inventory. So I said "check what?"

He sent me this
"i want to know if your cyrex is not one of those glitch and dup items that wont appeard in inventory once traded. i want to see your cyrex appeard to someone else ivnentory. someone that can you trust irl friends"

I reported him pretty fast

:\ it seems this is a new an up coming scam I guess? so fucked up

Top Bottom