• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Omega

Banned
Just as bad as the old ways though. I dunno how people fall for this stuff :|

Anyway HR just went from top 10 to top 100. -best player for flamie and AdreN? hahahahahaha

this is what I'm wondering. AdreN is awful

Maybe people think it's Eric Hoag which is why he's been in the CSGO scene for so long. i can't think of any other reason, I don't think he's ever had a good moment.

butts

Is there a way to do trades on csgolounge without Steam trades? I have a good offer on my post but the guy is saying he has a 7 day ban for new browser. I'm guessing it is probably a scam but is there a way to safely use the site itself for the trade?

Omega

Banned
Is there a way to do trades on csgolounge without Steam trades? I have a good offer on my post but the guy is saying he has a 7 day ban for new browser. I'm guessing it is probably a scam but is there a way to safely use the site itself for the trade?

it has to be done through steam and chances are its a scam.

if you can't trade through Steam, don't even bother.

soultron

Banned

Don't trade with people who give excuses. Browser, whatever.
Don't trade with people who have private inventories or profiles. (I'm sure there are exceptions for this, but I'm having a hard time thinking of any.)
Don't trade with people who want to involve a middleman.
Don't trade with people who give you sketchy URLs in chat.

K.Sabot

Waitin for the day that a verifiable CSGOshop style website comes out so I can cash out for reals, because real money trading is horse shit and 99% scams.

Clydefrog

They should just have our items drop when we die for others to loot.

This game also needs skill trees: “I have a level 5 AWP that I socketed with a chain-lightning bullets gem” or “Dude, invite Steve. He has a good healer character”

garath

Hmm.. decided to try swapping out my hard Func mousepad for a steelseries QcK. Wanted some more realestate and maybe get away from the humidity issues with the hard mat. Wow. This feels really different. Not sure if I like it. Lot more friction. Going to give it a go though.

edit: this is messing with my aim more than anything I've ever done. I may have to switch it back.

frbrr

Hmm.. decided to try swapping out my hard Func mousepad for a steelseries QcK. Wanted some more realestate and maybe get away from the humidity issues with the hard mat. Wow. This feels really different. Not sure if I like it. Lot more friction. Going to give it a go though.

edit: this is messing with my aim more than anything I've ever done. I may have to switch it back.

expect like 3 weeks on a soft mat before your aim gets back to something that seems normal

chessnut

S1mple and worldedit hate each other apparently, will be weird if s1mple goes to DAT. I can't imagine guardian leaving unless its his choice and he gets an offer to a better team. He's the only consistent member on navi

Rivitur

Banned
Markeloff back on Navi. Wonder who he is replacing though?
Starix probably
S1mple and worldedit hate each other apparently, will be weird if s1mple goes to DAT. I can't imagine guardian leaving unless its his choice and he gets an offer to a better team. He's the only consistent member on navi
This would reinforce my point about simple in DAT it just wouldn't make much sense unless they get rid of Worldedit.

soultron

Banned
WIPs!

EhD1y34.jpg

Mokoi

Banned
I just want to play some csgooooo, but no time. :(

I did buy me two new mice tho. Mionix NAOS 7000, and a g502. The g502 is ugly as fuck, so I'll probably be using the naos even if the g502 feels better. Aesthetics play a big role. :)

impact

Banned
I just want to play some csgooooo, but no time. :(

I did buy me two new mice tho. Mionix NAOS 7000, and a g502. The g502 is ugly as fuck, so I'll probably be using the naos even if the g502 feels better. Aesthetics play a big role. :)
Tell me about it. Working overnights I can never play with friends or GAF.

Blessing in disguise though considering how laggy servers have been...

having fun with my first stattrak weapon.

So I mainly play deathmatch, and I kind of want to get into the actual counter-strike side of CS, but I don't want to just jump in and play ranked. I feel like the "casual" playlist has way too many people on each team, and I'd rather just do a laid back 5v5. Is it hard to find servers that just do casual "actual" CS? I find it kind of odd that there's not a matchmaking option for such a playlist.

soultron

Banned
Scrapped the WIP I was doing above and started fresh.

Album here: http://imgur.com/a/Sdz0Y

If you want to take a look. I still need to block out the silencer, then fix the fucked up seams on all of the edges (thank you 3D-Coat for applying the edge padding I asked for... or not!), and then do detail work.

Comments and (brutally honest) critiques welcome.

udiie

small update
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update for 1/14/15 (1/15/15 UTC, 1.34.6.7)

GAMEPLAY
Fixed P2000 ammo capacity.

MISC
Fixed a corrupt packets issue that occurred when a client attempted to play on community servers after official servers.
rcon stats now include server frame simulation time ms, stddev of simulation time ms, and tick precision ms.
Fixed an exploit used by malicious servers to bypass SERVER_CAN_EXECUTE restriction on connected clients.
Fixed achievement icons not displaying.

MAPS
Cache
Exploit fix in Bombsite B

Facade
Updated overview image

Cobblestone
Fixed sticky spot under roof overhang at B
Fixed overview map not matching the geometry at Gallery
Raised ceiling and added trim in Gallery
Fixed sticky clip brush at A
Added clip brush to tapestry in CT sniper room so you can't walk through it
Fixed floating electrical box in sewer stairwell
Fixed missing texture above T ramp
Removed handrail/clips and adjusted lighting in CT sniper hallway
Fixed wooden platform clipping into stone in T spawn
Made window bars in B tunnels & Gallery non-solid

Rumor has it:
Some people appear to be getting corrupt packets messages even after this update, but it isn't certain whether or not outdated servers are at fault

Size is ~60 MB

Rivitur

Banned
NiP or Diggy guys? I'm feeling a $20-ish bet on NiP..... :D
50/50 I'd give the edge to dignitas slightly. NiP stays in game only because of different individual performances every round. I can see them completely out clutching dig but it will take them only so far. I wouldn't bet IMO but if you have to, just go with your gut.

Sajjaja

So I mainly play deathmatch, and I kind of want to get into the actual counter-strike side of CS, but I don't want to just jump in and play ranked. I feel like the "casual" playlist has way too many people on each team, and I'd rather just do a laid back 5v5. Is it hard to find servers that just do casual "actual" CS? I find it kind of odd that there's not a matchmaking option for such a playlist.

Just go into ranked bruh.

And C9 wins now...of course....fuck...I knew I should've switched when they went underdog.

Rivitur

Banned
So I just thought of a strat: can you throw the bomb over the hedges by bathrooms on overpass to the lower sewer area? If so then show the other team the bomb at A have 2 in squeaky and 3 at A. Throw smokes and flashes into A then boost by hedges and throw the bomb down to the guys down by B.

CoolS

And C9 wins now...of course....fuck...I knew I should've switched when they went underdog.
He is right. Just do MM. There is only so much gun control and movement sou can learn in DM, the rest will be in MM

And golden rule of betting: never ever change your initial bet. Even if you loose that one it still feels better than picking the winner at first and then seitching away.

cHinzo

So u want to play actual CS, without using the mode which is providing actual CS. Whut? :d Just man up son!

Also, some last minute info may justify switching teams when betting.

Omega

Banned
So I just thought of a strat: can you throw the bomb over the hedges by bathrooms on overpass to the lower sewer area? If so then show the other team the bomb at A have 2 in squeaky and 3 at A. Throw smokes and flashes into A then boost by hedges and throw the bomb down to the guys down by B.

bomb won't go through

So u want to play actual CS, without using the mode which is providing actual CS. Whut? :d Just man up son!

It's more that I want to play the ranked style without worrying too much about it mattering.

Like, I mainly play normal games in LoL now instead of ranked. It's just more fun for me.

MM, aim training, or whatever doesn't really transfer well to the real game. The thing is for DM, you are conditioned to expect the enemy everywhere. In a real match a lot of things that occur is unexpected and you are put into tense moments. You got to play around the game rules, where MM there is hardly any.

Top Bottom