• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Ludono

Dat MonHun 4 New 3DS bundle...

anyone want to buy a Howl? >_>

Mayyyyyyybeeeeeeeeeeee

In other news, I'm not completely terrible in ESEA matches anymore :D

oOlb.jpg

Also, probably the best FRAG movie of 2014 that I've seen so far.

styl3s

It only matters if you want it to matter man :) Just don't even look at your rank or care about it.
Don't tell that to the people you are playing with in ranked or they will have a meltdown.

I was carrying my team with a scout one game and was constantly being told i was trolling because i wouldn't use a AWP or AK/M4 and i still won the game for them.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?

soultron

Banned
Fucking hell those AWP skins are nice. I feel like the Mastery skin will get in, no question. It has over 300K views and keeps going.

cresto

GGWP vs Epsilon is a nightmare. Fucking idiot people with their DDoS

Edit: Dat Awp Hunter Wood is pure sexy. I like the more simplistic, subtle skins in the game (I.E. AK Cartel). Sadly I doubt it will make it into the game just because how would you distinguish condition? Although it would be insanely cool if the wood would get increasingly worse off like cracks or even a piece of the wood had broken off. If thats the case, though, I imagine WW/BS would be more sought after.

garath

I NEED one of these AWP's in my life

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=375109550
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=331231508
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=188687404
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=372557668

A shame there aren't many other skins with such nice skins.

The m4a1-s (at least in the lower price range) and the scout desperately need some decent skins.

I love all of these (except the wood grain. It's a little too plain for me).

Some really cool community creations out there.

Omega

Banned
GGWP vs Epsilon is a nightmare. Fucking idiot people with their DDoS

Edit: Dat Awp Hunter Wood is pure sexy. I like the more simplistic, subtle skins in the game (I.E. AK Cartel). Sadly I doubt it will make it into the game just because how would you distinguish condition? Although it would be insanely cool if the wood would get increasingly worse off like cracks or even a piece of the wood had broken off. If thats the case, though, I imagine WW/BS would be more sought after.

what was the score of the game? i don't see anything on hltv

I'm guessing GGWP was about to get the upset?

cresto

what was the score of the game? i don't see anything on hltv

I'm guessing GGWP was about to get the upset?

Not even. The game started and the DDoS started almost immdiately. GGWP has a 5-0 lead and Epsilon was getting DDoS'd. Both ScreaM and fxyo were getting hammered. So dumb. There is a 2 hour delay and I dont know how that game is going to go

Rivitur

Banned
Why ESC? Was planning to bet on Penta, but everyone is saying this is a 50/50 match, And now you bet on ESC - so now I'm confused...
You were saying? I'm just sad that I slept through the flip side v ex XmG game so I couldn't be on Flip side.

CoolS

Yeah onlinesports bringing back memories from the start of my betting career with this win. Only ICB on them but still got a nice 1.25$ return.

impact

Banned
I cap at 60fps with the triple buffering. Otherwise the screen tear is distracting.

You're getting some nasty lag then. Take it off and watch yourself top frag for the next week, or keep it on and enjoy no tearing with some real bad input lag. Or upgrade your PC, get a monitor that's not stuck in ancient 60hz times and enjoy no tearing or lag *_*

Nah, Flusha is number 1!

I laughed

Shane

You're getting some nasty lag then. Take it off and watch yourself top frag for the next week, or keep it on and enjoy no tearing with some real bad input lag. Or upgrade your PC, get a monitor that's not stuck in ancient 60hz times and enjoy no tearing or lag *_*

The tearing is really obvious on this when turning suddenly. Doesn't appear on other games. Might be something to do with the game itself.

I'll try it again tomorrow and see how it pans out. 140+ fps with all other options maxed. It's just the tearing when sharp turning that is horrid. How's the motion blur? Would that cover it suitably?

There's no point in ever capping your fps

and I literally laughed out loud reading this

Top 1 in the world is now 6 because he has Ex6tenZ the double AK professional on his team :(
I get like 200-300fps uncapped, tearing isnt distracting but if i set it to borderless fullscreen there is no tearing is that introducing lag though?

Top Bottom