• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

impact

Banned
I get like 200-300fps uncapped, tearing isnt distracting but if i set it to borderless fullscreen there is no tearing is that introducing lag though?

If you're using Windows Aero, yes. You can't disable it to my knowledge on 8.1 properly but if you're on 7 just go back to classic theme and borderless is perfect. Too bad you gotta use 1080p for borderless :|

The tearing is really obvious on this when turning suddenly. Doesn't appear on other games. Might be something to do with the game itself.

I'll try it again tomorrow and see how it pans out. 140+ fps with all other options maxed. It's just the tearing when sharp turning that is horrid. How's the motion blur? Would that cover it suitably?

Have you ever changed your rates and other settings? You don't need to max your settings btw, the game still looks bad at 4k/maxed. I'd try looking into rates and lower your video settings ingame. All you really need is shadows at medium and shaders high. And really, you wanna be removing as much motion blur as possible, not adding it.

Omega

Banned
Hehe, 100+ ping wasn't as bad as I expected.

ping isnt as big a deal as people make it out to be.

It might decide some 1v1s but i'd say more often than not, the better player is going to win. That match just proved that, i think Shadow was the only one under 50 ping on that team

Arucardo

It might decide some 1v1s but i'd say more often than not, the better player is going to win. That match just proved that, i think Shadow was the only one under 50 ping on that team

I had a 0,5 sec lag in everything, one tapping was impossible haha. Wish we had an EU server too so we could switch between them.

MayMay

Banned

Depending on the ping it's a big deal. Like, for me

100-120 ping and 128 tick on the Gaf server - no biggy. Totally fine.

190-200 on US East MM with 64 ping - absolutely unplayable, unresponsive and rubberbanding mess. But that's probably a mix of bad ping and Valve MM servers.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
These fucking Lounge bots man.

I wanted to go all in on NIP and would have won $30, but for 20 minutes straight I just couldn't get anything done. I kept clicking on the fucking button nonstop for 20 minutes but no bots were available.

It's the 3rd time this has happened to me now and I have missed out on something like $60 because of it.

frbrr

I wanted to go all in on NIP and would have won $30, but for 20 minutes straight I just couldn't get anything done. I kept clicking on the fucking button nonstop for 20 minutes but no bots were available.

It's the 3rd time this has happened to me now and I have missed out on something like $60 because of it.

if you use chrome, have a look at loungedestroyer

Ludono

Dude $2 gets you a dedicated bot, it saves so much hassle and is instantly worth it if you bet more than like...2 games a months XD

Speaking of, here are my NiP returns (should have gone all in but I chickened out and only went $16 returns instead of $30 ah well)

7Plb.jpg

soultron

Banned
Is it a nice skin? I was considering keeping it to use since my current USP is a non-ST MW Guardian...

Depends on your tastes. I love it, personally, since it's a super clean and the silencer being regular matte black looks badass.

It's a blue but worth ~$13.

Replace your Guardian with it and join #TeamStainless.

Ludono

Depends on your tastes. I love it, personally, since it's a super clean and the silencer being regular matte black looks badass.

I am now a member of #TeamStainless

#Swag #Yolo #Canthandledis

ironmang

Friend just opened Bayonet Doppler FN with a really nice pattern. Was with one of the 5 keys I owed him too lol.

My vanilla bayonet looks like tin garbage in comparison.

Ludono

Friend just opened Bayonet Doppler FN with a really nice pattern. Was with one of the 5 keys I owed him too lol.

My vanilla bayonet looks like tin garbage in comparison.

We need to investigate his account, so he needs to trade us his knife to hold. If he does not comply he will be banned from CSGO forever.

Sincerely,

Gaben Plz

ironmang

I'll get pics in a second. Apparently it's not one of the nutty patterns from the "ultimate guide to dopper knifes" that just went up on reddit but it looks pretty insane.

DA7Ekxp.jpg

ElyTcQu.jpg

CoolS

PSA: get LoungeDestroyer. Sou can configure it to spam the button every second. I used to always get a bot like that, but since GO keeps growing, it's getting harder and harder.

To bad the donations are disabled right now, I want them dedicated bots.

Always been on #TeamStainless. Best USP Skin by far. Need to upgrade to a ST one day.

Ludono

Would Titan really risk their reputation on something like this? Even after still trying to recover from the whole cheating scandal?

I can't believe its them...if so....man...idk anymore

CoolS

Would Titan really risk their reputation on something like this? Even after still trying to recover from the whole cheating scandal?

I can't believe its them...if so....man...idk anymore

It's not Titan.

it can't be Titan

kennyS pls

If it's Titan drop the whole team, LDLC pick up kennyS and then go on to dominate the world. If NBK wants to leave with his boyfriend I'm sure they could find another good french player.

and HLTV.org circa 2011 would have given kennyS the #1 spot he deserves

Someone on reddit claiming he has insider info says it's about an american match.. so crisis averted?

CoolS

Cloud9? I don't know, the Americans are so bad it doesn't even seen like a thr...OMG THE MIND GAMES :O

Here's what he posted:

insider info -- it's an american match

a viscid one, with a sort of beat, a rhythm behind them.

-----

I wouldn't say it's a very big underdog, but it is an underdog.

Was C9 the underdog recently? I suspect it is about some of the "smaller" teams, meaning not C9 or ex-iBP

Rivitur

Banned
I just bet on mouz v orbit but it seems that centuryz is filling in again for roque (it might be on a permanent basis as well as orbits twitter has news incoming.) Despite century's mouz is the better team and in best of 5 matches the better team always wins.

Top Bottom