• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Uriah

I got kicked again from a competitive match. And I wasn't even last place on my team. It's incredibly frustrating that as soon things start going bad the team looks for someone to blame. And its usually me.

Rixxan

Has anyone in this thread hit Global queuing solo? Is it nearly as feasible as queuing with a group?

Hit SMFC again and was thinking of trying teaming up with people to hit Global, but most of my old 1.6 bros no longer play.

Old man CS crew

Odah

Banned
There there odah we all suffered its just you suffered more.

I was so confident. I knew troubley, he is a great rifler and and...well Orbit brought their hacks with. maxie guy just straight aimlocked through three walls onto the CT in Kitchen LOL.

He even outaimed ChrisJ with the awp. My skins got stolen by hacker swedes

Haroon

https://zippy.gfycat.com/RevolvingNervousBluefish.webm
The life after CS.

Has anyone in this thread hit Global queuing solo? Is it nearly as feasible as queuing with a group?

Hit SMFC again and was thinking of trying teaming up with people to hit Global, but most of my old 1.6 bros no longer play.

Old man CS crew

It is possible to do it, but it is very difficult. You have a lot of random factors that you have to take into account, and it will take a lot longer than it did in the past. Basically, you will have a lot of situations in which your teammates might troll you, they might be really bad at the game, or you will face against a cheater.

Rivitur

Banned
I was so confident. I knew troubley, he is a great rifler and and...well Orbit brought their hacks with. maxie guy just straight aimlocked through three walls onto the CT in Kitchen LOL.

He even outaimed ChrisJ with the awp. My skins got stolen by hacker swedes
I was surprised too! Damn Maxie was picking everyone off and ChrisJ was pushing through smoke and rushing people down with CZ. I knew something was wrong when centuryz was a standing. In a best of five of all things!

cHinzo

I was surprised too! Damn Maxie was picking everyone off and ChrisJ was pushing through smoke and rushing people down with CZ. I knew something was wrong when centuryz was a standing. In a best of five of all things!
Centryz also played in their games vs Penta. Roqque might have been replaced. Somehow pros rush through smokes now and then, but I've never seen it work since only silvers do that... :d

Odah

Banned

maxie was definetily hacking. If you saw his plays on mirage you know what I mean. He was standing on A bombsite, next to the ladder looking through smoke at Jungle. Only one player of mouz was alive and he was in kitches and wanted to go from there towards A through hell. maxie blindly sprayed through the smoke towards jungle...nothing special...but THEN his fucking crosshair aimlocks onto gob b's head who was STILL in kitchen...a smoke + 2 walls inbetween them and he fucking locks INSTANTLY onto his head suddenly starting to crouch and shoot.

Fucking scum hacker.

ironmang

Old man CS crew

I've been trapped at LEM for quite a while now. Got up to Supreme on my smurf by accidentally stringing together like 15 straight wins from Eagle.

Something really feels weird with the ranks. I almost never see Globals anymore whereas a few months ago I'd see 1-2 every match. Except one about a week ago when we had 3 LEMs and 2 Eagles against 5 Globals hahah.

impact

Banned
I've been trapped at LEM for quite a while now. Got up to Supreme on my smurf by accidentally stringing together like 15 straight wins from Eagle.

Something really feels weird with the ranks. I almost never see Globals anymore whereas a few months ago I'd see 1-2 every match. Except one about a week ago when we had 3 LEMs and 2 Eagles against 5 Globals hahah.

Check out this global I just played

irpMHecbhsiW6.jpg

Had to be boosted. I know people have off games but I don't believe it at all lol

Rivitur

Banned
maxie was definetily hacking. If you saw his plays on mirage you know what I mean. He was standing on A bombsite, next to the ladder looking through smoke at Jungle. Only one player of mouz was alive and he was in kitches and wanted to go from there towards A through hell. maxie blindly sprayed through the smoke towards jungle...nothing special...but THEN his fucking crosshair aimlocks onto gob b's head who was STILL in kitchen...a smoke + 2 walls inbetween them and he fucking locks INSTANTLY onto his head suddenly starting to crouch and shoot.

Fucking scum hacker.
They called him out for it on HLTV and all he said was you know where I am. The bastard! And of course we all know skytten fucking hacks ever since that allu spray on overpass.
5am and still posting FFS

CoolS

You guys were right, that AWP dropped fast. I couldn't decide what to do yesterday, and the prices the last few days were rather stable.

Of course today is the day it drips by almost 10€. I put it up for sale now, but if noone will buy it at that price I'll just hang onto it fir now I guess.

ChrisW

You guys were right, that AWP dropped fast. I couldn't decide what to do yesterday, and the prices the last few days were rather stable.

Of course today is the day it drips by almost 10€. I put it up for sale now, but if noone will buy it at that price I'll just hang onto it fir now I guess.

How much?

It's not just the AWP. Most prices seem to have dipped in the past day. Keys are going for ~2.55 instead of the normal ~2.7 or so. M4 Asiimov was around 40 and today it's going for ~32.

I reckon this might be folks cashing out skins to buy GTA 5. Good time to buy if you're looking to get something.

CoolS

How much?
I'd love to get around 50€ for it, no idea if that's still realistic.

Edit: Oh my god! Just checked my Steam account. Someone bought the AWP for 52€, so I got 45€ after Valve took their cut. However, I had another trade offer from PL where he sent me another Man-o'-war. I don't know what happened, he probably made a mistake, but I'm definitely really happy right now :D

Wunder

Cause according to that article. Shazam asked Hiko to throw. He declined and deleted Shazam off of his friends list.

yeah but now he's with the team that threw in the first place? What Shahzam did was scummy and probably won't ever fully be explained since Semphis and Shahzam are teammates now, but Dazed's iBP actually threw against ex-NCG and now could have cost Hiko the EG sponsorship.

Arucardo

yeah but now he's with the team that threw in the first place? What Shahzam did was scummy and probably won't ever fully be explained since Semphis and Shahzam are teammates now, but Dazed's iBP actually threw against ex-NCG and now could have cost Hiko the EG sponsorship.

Feel really bad for Hiko if that happens :(

I've just been hearing so much hype between my friends lately that jumped back into counterstrike after all these years. Is it worth it for me to play? Even though I'll just be getting wrecked for a long time by everyone?

ChrisW

He has such a good business model, just sit there and open cases all day and give subs 5 x more luck.

He gets at least $15 every 5/10 minutes and streams for about 5/6 hours and then a percentage of the sub money goes to him too & all he has to do is give away everything he gets.

I bet he makes SO much money from his stream & it's a pretty decent way of trying to win skins, just by subbing

Top Bottom