• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Note to self: buy a FUCKTONNE of holos at the end of the next major.

Don't do this. Everyone has the same idea and the market is completely flooded with them. Many more people are stockpiling them in the hope that the price will go up in the future. It's not a good investment.

ChrisW

No? They were selling them in-game just like every other Event Team stickers, it's just I decided to blow like $15 on stickers when they were 25 cents on the last day of Katowice.

I guess no one really bought those stickers so there weren't many on the market and the supply has dried up like crazy since.

Err, I don't even know what items are worth in "key prices"

So I'm looking for something of a value of about £20/$30 USD I think, Like an AWP lightning or Vulcan WW, Cyrex WW

Omega

Banned
ugly ass Dreamhack Winter 2014 foils are only $2-3 right now.

i dont think they'll be going up either. Cologne stickers were the best so unless they rerelease them without the text stickers wont be in that demand.

CoolS

I randomly turn on Phantomdorks channel and what do I see?????

COOLS YOU LUCKY ******

Gratz slooc :D

haha damn

tbh that's not even a fair payment though. He probably had to watch PL for 30 minutes. he should give him more than a Man o War

fucking cools. What a bitch. I wanted that

I'm still shaking. Suddenly my name actually pops up during the stream. Amazing luck I won that AWP.

But yeah I had PLs stream running in the back while cooking and eating and just took part in the giveaways. Guy can be really annoying.

I'm thinking about whether I should sell it and putting the money and my winnings from bets towards a knife.

ChrisW

I'm still shaking. Suddenly my name actually pops up during the stream. Amazing luck I won that AWP.

But yeah I had PLs stream running in the back while cooking and eating and just took part in the giveaways. Guy can be really annoying.

I'm thinking about whether I should sell it and putting the money and my winnings from bets towards a knife.

Which ever you do, do it fast whilst the price is still high, cause it drops every day

garath

Grats! I'd sell it asap.

Which ever you do, do it fast whilst the price is still high, cause it drops every day

Exactly. Chroma stuff has been dropping steadily. It might bottom out at some point for the more desirable skins but I don't know if Man o war will be one of those very desirable ones (I like redline better honestly).

Omega

Banned
Dust 2 tips
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGG7ExSWFnQ&feature=youtu.be

http://youtu.be/Q7eKc7FxwOw?t=1m20s

sell it. or give it to me, i prefer the latter

edit 2 - if anyone here is a fan of comics and doesn't mind digital versions I suggest checking out some of these https://www.humblebundle.com/books

Manhattan Projects and Velvet are good. Saga are great. I haven't read the rest but Deadly Class, The Wicked and the Divine, Sex Criminals and Southern Bastards are all supposed to be good-great as well.

cresto

I guess we all already knew this, but:

http://www.dailydot.com/esports/match-fixing-counter-strike-ibuypower-netcode-guides/

It is daily dot, but it sounds like they have credible sources and worked directly with CSGO lounge. I wonder if this is why iBP is no longer associated with the org. Sad, stupid, and immature of these players. Very disappointing to see this sort of thing continually crop up. This sort of thing is going to lead to a great CSGO crash where all these people invested heavily into something that won't last.

Xizk

I guess we all already knew this, but:

http://www.dailydot.com/esports/match-fixing-counter-strike-ibuypower-netcode-guides/

It is daily dot, but it sounds like they have credible sources and worked directly with CSGO lounge. I wonder if this is why iBP is no longer associated with the org. Sad, stupid, and immature of these players. Very disappointing to see this sort of thing continually crop up. This sort of thing is going to lead to a great CSGO crash where all these people invested heavily into something that won't last.

They are no longer with the ORG because they are switching to EG. But will be interesting to see what happens as I doubt EG will appreciate this scandal.

CoolS

Oh wow. So all the leads and roumors back then were actually true? Fuck iBP and Netcode Guides!

More appropriate than ever: :(
lTqwfom.jpg

K.Sabot

I lost a lot on this too, like $60 in returns.

Mouz threw as well. you have bad luck

But they're Germans so they're smart enough to not say shit and get caught

also, can't wait for the Thorin vlog later on. I'm betting he says crucially at least 6 times.

"It's absolutely crucial, despite all the evidence sitting right in front of us, to not assume either team did anything wrong at any point."

impact

Banned
Hiko right now

7f8.gif

Nah, he still made the right choice. Cloud9 is horrendous and ex-iBP even with a lame ass player like steel were challenging fnatic.

Cloud9 won't ever win any relevant match with seangares and semphis in the lineup. More group stage exits to come for them.

udiie

I don't get it.

Brink was such a bust, but it wasn't really "shitty," moreso plagued by server issues on release. Brink's universe had so much potential that was essentially confined to cool character designs and environment art. :( The pre-release marketing hyped it up to be something way more than it actually was too, so that stung a lot.

nah, i mean people talking about things like farcry 4, or MCC or legitimately good games and just listing them because they think it looks cool

Mokoi

Banned
It has been there. You just didn't notice it.
that's been there for like months at least, probably forever lol
Lies!
---
Decided to open a bunch of cases, but didn't get shit really. So fuck it went ahead and bought a knife. Oh well I've dropped $500+ on a f2p mobile game, so feeling regret over digital items has long passed. I may or may not have been drinking before doing such a thing.

Also g502 is a good mouse, but not really liking the way the scroll wheel feels. It's a good scroll wheel it's just not liking the feel of it. Button placement is going to take some getting used to,

CS has historically always been full of cheaters. I am completely not shocked that with the addition of gambling that people are having shitty ethics. It's shame that skins led to such growth for the game but also led to these issues.

Top Bottom