• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

udiie

all in tomorrow. making that push for a knife
85l9xr7.png

Rixxan

Damn dude, really want a knife.

Can't believe the economy in this game, saw some nice karambits going for $350.00, insane.

ChrisW

Great so I finally get a skin that's going for £38 and because I reset my browser history and cache Steam is ever so kind as to block me from trading or buying for 7 days for my protection.....

Let's just hope that this skin doesn't drop too much

abracadaver

I haven't played this since launch so excuse my lack of knowledge:

how do you get expensive weapon skins? do they drop randomly?
I played a few matches yesterday and got a weapons crate. how do I open it? keep playing until I get a key for it?

are there really people that pay 350$ (or more) for a weapon skin?

ChrisW

I haven't played this since launch so excuse my lack of knowledge:

how do you get expensive weapon skins? do they drop randomly?
I played a few matches yesterday and got a weapons crate. how do I open it? keep playing until I get a key for it?

are there really people that pay 350$ (or more) for a weapon skin?

Weapon skins and crates drop randomly in matches, usually they're 0.05/0.40 skins, but sometimes you'll get something maybe worth about 2/3

to open a crate you need a key, these don't drop you have to buy them, but the odds of getting a decent skin that is equal or more than what you paid for the key is very rare (some twitch streamers open over 100/200 cases and get nothing but rubbish)

to get better skins, you can buy them from the market place or try trading some of your current skins for better ones, for example I started with 3 skins worth about 9.00 but now I have a skin worth 29.00 :D just takes a lot of time

impact

Banned
arent you LEM on your smurf or just LE?

smurf is LE, main was DMG after that week cooldown but already back to LEM. I don't think I'll get supreme without some luck though. Last time I got really close and then hackers dragged me back down.

abracadaver

Weapon skins and crates drop randomly in matches, usually they're 0.05/0.40 skins, but sometimes you'll get something maybe worth about 2/3

to open a crate you need a key, these don't drop you have to buy them, but the odds of getting a decent skin that is equal or more than what you paid for the key is very rare (some twitch streamers open over 100/200 cases and get nothing but rubbish)

to get better skins, you can buy them from the market place or try trading some of your current skins for better ones, for example I started with 3 skins worth about 9.00 but now I have a skin worth 29.00 :D just takes a lot of time

Thanks. Will sell my weapons crate then. Not going to spend any money on skins

Coldsun

Banned
We've all said that at some point in our CSGO lives and look at us now, struggling to get our betting fixes each day

Ain't that the truth. Had someone give me 33 cases tonight so I bought the keys, cause hey why not. Why not? Well I didn't get jack shit. ;(

Odah

Banned
Alright, after some consideration I have come to the decision that I will not go high on ESC.

I will play it safe and go high on VP > Mouz instead because of past results, skill and map.

I will also place a small-med bet on Na'Vi cus it's Dust2

the ESC - Penta game is too scary to go all in pn ESC and odds turned to shit too

cHinzo

It's one of those days where I have no clue who to bet on. Navi, ESC, VP and CLG is what I'm thinking atm, but I'm not really confident in any of em. :/

Rivitur

Banned
Alright, after some consideration I have come to the decision that I will not go high on ESC.

I will play it safe and go high on VP > Mouz instead because of past results, skill and map.

I will also place a small-med bet on Na'Vi cus it's Dust2

the ESC - Penta game is too scary to go all in pn ESC and odds turned to shit too
Don't bet on that Penta v ESC game it on Nuke! And I'd wait to bet on VP vs Mouse until you see how VP play against Na'vi

Also ESC lost to Unu. Ain yesterday and that line up is mediocre as mediocre can get.

cHinzo

Don't bet on that Penta v ESC game it on Nuke! And I'd wait to bet on VP vs Mouse until you see how VP play against Na'vi

Also ESC lost to Unu. Ain yesterday and that line up is mediocre as mediocre can get.
Imo Unu. AiN is one of the better tier 2 teams, because they've been together for a while. They got better teamwork than most mixes or newly formed teams. U see them beat other tier 2 teams quite consistently, but they lack the aim to take down tier 1 teams.

Doing some of my best Counter Strikin' right now, or maybe I am just getting lucky. But it does feel like headshots are poppin' like five times as often today and yesterday. GN4 here I come.

Ludono

I was gonna do a bet on HR but they had a lineup change. So now I want to vote on LGB but I'm not familiar with them.

I put a small underdog bet on LGB, HR lost their two best players but the new LGB line up is mostly untested. I'll give them a chance to prove themselves :D

Xizk

Always bet against roster changes. They need time to figure out what spots to play and get their teamwork working.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
The VP - Navi match is extremely risky but I'ma just go all in on VP, yolo. They usually don't do too well on d2 but I believe in the biceps.

Or at least I would if I could find any bots. I've downloaded this destroyer addon and it is at 390 unsuccessful attempts right now.

garath

The bots are tough today. Too bad I don't have anything in my returns :(

edit: and I opened 4 cases. Nada. Lol. Gambling is an addiction friends.

Ludono

The bots are tough today. Too bad I don't have anything in my returns :(

edit: and I opened 4 cases. Nada. Lol. Gambling is an addiction friends.

CSGL was going to add more bots but apparently Steam restrictions won't let them add anymore according to their twitter?

Coolwhip

Banned
Thanks!

I used to watch demos I downloaded from clanbase back in the day (end of the 90s :O).

Cool to see CS getting a bigtime revival.

cHinzo

Can't get my bet in, because all the bots are offline. LGB YOLO ALL-IN RIP! T_T

Edit: rip people who bet on the Na'Vi vs Mouz game. Apparently no winnings?

Ludono

Can't get my bet in, because all the bots are offline. LGB YOLO ALL-IN RIP! T_T

Edit: rip people who bet on the Na'Vi vs Mouz game. Apparently no winnings?

EDIT: I'm too tired, I didn't receive anything either, for some reason I thought I did. I need to stop staying up until 4AM -___-

Omega

Banned
i don't think VP has ever beaten Na'Vi

I feel like I always bet on Na'Vi against them and i'm pretty sure i've never lost it

Omikron

CLG haven't dropped a nap to Torqued in some time. Been enjoying watching them play too. But bit concerned as NA always seems to throw up upsets.

Xizk

CLG haven't dropped a nap to Torqued in some time. Been enjoying watching them play too. But bit concerned as NA always seems to throw up upsets.

Even if they should be favored there's no way the odds should be like this IMO. Torqued has won against C9 and GX. They also stomped CLG when they had Dazed on the roster.

Top Bottom