• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

PHOTOSHOP

Whats the deal with case opening and skin giveaways on Twitch?
Some of the top streamers sometime are doing this. How can you guys just watch a guy open cases for hours. 80% of the items are crap anyways. You're not going to win skin with 15k viewers entering. Im talking about Phantomlord, Sodapoppin, Weeds.

Adding skins to CS is probably the best thing Valve has done to make CS more popular. Its no doubt without skins CSGO wouldnt be as popular as it is today. Just hate how the community is using skins to get more viewers because of giveaways and skin betting
/rant

Omega

Banned
pasha top 3 hahahahahhahahahaha

these rankings became a joke when Happy was 10th. He's the best player on his team despite being the IGL and LDLC was probably the best team in the second half of 2014.

LDLC wasn't supposed to be the super team after the French shuffle. It was supposed to be Titan. LDLC had the leftovers who weren't considered good enough for Titan.

They forced the best team in the world to cheat in a major tournament. Who the fuck cares if Pasha got an MVP 11 months ago? VP is the European Cloud 9 and he's not even the best player on his team, Snax is.

CoolS

Whats the deal with case opening and skin giveaways on Twitch?
Some of the top streamers sometime are doing this. How can you guys just watch a guy open cases for hours. 80% of the items are crap anyways. You're not going to win skin with 15k viewers entering. Im talking about Phantomlord, Sodapoppin, Weeds.

Adding skins to CS is probably the best thing Valve has done to make CS more popular. Its no doubt without skins CSGO wouldnt be as popular as it is today. Just hate how the community is using skins to get more viewers because of giveaways and skin betting
/rant

Wait, you're not supposed to win? Damn it. Kappa

impact

Banned
How did anyone think a team with Ex6tenZ and Maniac would ever be good? They're not much better than LEM/SMFC MM players in NA :x

-smithz
+kennyS

RIP Titan

Omega

Banned
Whut? That was Epsilon brah.

Epsilon got the bottom of the barrel players.

LDLC was the next tier up. You don't remember their salty post about how the French scene is immature? No one would make that post if they thought they were benefiting from the shuffle. edit - http://www.hltv.org/news/13161-ldlc-release-team

Titan was supposed to be the godlike team that was going to dominate the scene. Couldn't even do that with a cheater ha

Sajjaja

VP is playing with 4 in the mous game....what? What happened? Dude get ddosed?

I want VP to lose cause I bet mous but...not like thissss. VP is gonna win anyways lol.

EDIT: Yup, taz getting ddosed.
EDIT2: Game postponed. Again.

cHinzo

Epsilon got the bottom of the barrel players.

LDLC was the next tier up. You don't remember their salty post about how the French scene is immature? No one would make that post if they thought they were benefiting from the shuffle. edit - http://www.hltv.org/news/13161-ldlc-release-team

Titan was supposed to be the godlike team that was going to dominate the scene. Couldn't even do that with a cheater ha

That was because they accepted the contract from Titan, without letting LDLC know beforehand. It was a scummy move and that's why they get blamed for their lack of maturity. People were also pretty hyped about the new LDLC line-up

Others were sceptical of the new Titan line-up.

Edit:
It's one of those days where I have no clue who to bet on. Navi, ESC, VP and CLG is what I'm thinking atm, but I'm not really confident in any of em. :/
So far so guud. 8)

Omega

Banned
That was because they accepted the contract from Titan, without letting LDLC know beforehand. It was a scummy move and that's why they get blamed for their lack of maturity. People were also pretty hyped about the new LDLC line-up

Others were sceptical of the new Titan line-up.

guess i was wrong.

I just remember the salty blog post and when the rumors first started popping up that people thought the double awp of KQLY and kennyS would dominate. Ex6 has always been overrated as an IGL as well.

Back then people thought SmithZz was an average awper.

cHinzo

guess i was wrong.

I just remember the salty blog post and when the rumors first started popping up that people thought the double awp of KQLY and kennyS would dominate. Ex6 has always been overrated as an IGL as well.

Back then people thought SmithZz was an average awper.

Yeah, many people (including myself) prefered KennyS over Smithzz for obvious reasons. :d Double AWPs werent common back then. Only Mouz were using 2 AWPers.

Omega

Banned
Is no one watching HR vs LGB?

HR practically throwing it. Adren just choked so hard.

in their defense, the latter isnt surprising at all.

They also got rid of their only good player. Not sure why these odds are so in HR favor, they shouldn't even be 66% if they still had s1mple and markeloff

Sajjaja

HR just clinging on man shiett. Pleaseeeee looseee HR. I need dis loottt.

EDIT: HR JUST FUCKING PULLING UP THEIR BOOTS OUT OF NO WHERE MAN.

EDIT2: WHAT THE FUCK HELLRAISERS STOP. 15-14 STOP PLS.

EDIT3: YESSSSSS. THAT FUCKING FAIL ROTATE. CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE.

Sajjaja

Like I said, they haven't practiced as a team enough after the roster changes so their rotations and teamwork suffered.

Nah dude, that wasn't a rotation/positioning fail, that was a communication fail. It's 5v3 with 2 CTs on A and 1 on B. It's a confirmed push onto B with practically all Ts on site yet the two on A CTs didn't rotate until the bomb was down which was about 5-6 seconds into the push.

impact

Banned
So glad I sold my knife and ST asii on the market *_*

iB1CuKWhIaNgx.jpg

purple best color

impact

Banned
Nice knife mate. I'm waiting for the M4 Dragon King price to drop a bit more, so I can get one. Can't make money tho, because the stupid bots dont let me bet! >_<

I cashed out on a bunch of my AWP asii's when I was going hard in the betting paint and got me these along with some ST pistols

Now I just bet using all the crap I don't care about losing. I'll get back my betting goods when some Euro leagues start rolling around I'm sure, I hate betting on NA matches so I've been treading lightly since DH.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
I started using loungedestroyer today but I guess I am doing something wrong, I don't know.

I used it to place a bet on VP today but it didn't work because it couldn't find any bots even after 2000 tries.

And now I'm trying to place a bet on CLG but it still can't find any bots. And it's 4am in Europe, how busy can the servers be? It's already at over 500 betting attempts again.

wtf is this shit.

Omega

Banned
I started using loungedestroyer today but I'm starting to think that I am doing something wrong.

I used it to place a bet on VP today but it didn't work because it couldn't find any bots even after 2000 tries.

And now I'm trying to place a bet on CLG but it still can't find any bots. And it's 4am in Europe, how busy can the servers be. It's already at over 500 betting attempts again.

wtf is this shit.

4am in EU bit 10PM EST

probably the most difficult time to get in a bet. Everyone trying to get their bets in on shitty NA teams

I find 3AM-7AM EST to be the easiest time to bet.

Odah

Banned
Thank god Í wasn't able to bet on VP. The ddos is real sigh :/

even tho they got 12-3 with ddos and 4v5's lol

I woke up in the middle of the night, all-in'd on Denial, won me some skins haha

CoolS

So my steam balance is sitting at 75€ now. I figure if i can make 30 more on betting, I will finally treat myself to a knife. Bayonett, huntsman or gut knife seem to be the ones I can think about with that kind of money. I think I don't like the gut knife all that much, howeer fades seem to go for around 100 every now and then ... I don't know.

soultron

Banned
My buddy from work (plays on the AHGL team with me) opened a FN Damascus Bayonet today. Apparently it's worth $400 right now.

If I only had his luck. That's the exact knife I want. :(

Sajjaja

My buddy from work (plays on the AHGL team with me) opened a FN Damascus Bayonet today. Apparently it's worth $400 right now.

If I only had his luck. That's the exact knife I want. :(

That's exactly the amount of money I want.

Also, fnatic vs. ESC. I wanna say fnatic easy but it's ESC's best map and they have beaten fnatic on mirage multiple times =/ Fuck reddit is what.

Odah

Banned
That's exactly the amount of money I want.

Also, fnatic vs. ESC. I wanna say fnatic easy but it's ESC's best map and they have beaten fnatic on mirage multiple times =/

When did ESC beat Fnatic on mirage?

also It's Fnatic's second best map after Inferno + ESC didn't do very well lately on Mirage (Penta, Na'Vi, etc)

edit: They never beat Fnatic on Mirage

Rivitur

Banned

also It's Fnatic's second best map after Inferno + ESC didn't do very well lately on Mirage (Penta, Na'Vi, etc)

They didn't but ESC is very good on mirage but not good enough that they can beat Fnatic on it. Its something about CIS teams and mirage they're really strong at it. Maybe its the water?

Sajjaja

Yeah you're right. Fuck reddit.

They didn't but ESC is very good on mirage but not good enough that they can beat Fnatic on it. Its something about CIS teams and mirage they're really strong at it. Maybe its the water?

I just checked. Last time fnatic won 16-9 on Mirage.

Rixxan

Couple stupid questions...

1) Do good skins like stattrack or even knives ever randomly drop after matches? Like, ever? Or are they case only?

2) Is the legit best way to find a knife just dumb luck from buying keys and opening cases?

Top Bottom