• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Wunder

So after a week of almost exclusively playing ESEA pugs, I gotta say its not a whole lot better than MM. Sure, the servers are better and the client is decent, but the players are still frustrating when you solo-que. I have had countless people who don't use mics, have no common game sense and don't bother trying to play as a team, instead opting for going the opposite direction and dying with little to no affect. I'm usually top fragging at around 20-30 kills, yet I have guys on my team dropping maybe 10 tops. It boggles my mind these scrubs would spend the money on ESEA if they have no interest is trying to win or play as a team. Its fucking 2015 and people still don't use/have mic's. Infuriating.

Would you say it isn't worth the monthly fee, then? What is it, like $7/mo?

garath

Trying to add a trade to csgo lounge and it wont load my inventory anyway to fix it or is it just server load?

It's just server load. It's a long shot to get a bet in on a day with many matches anyways. If it's not the inventory loading, it's the bots being full.

cresto

Would you say it isn't worth the monthly fee, then? What is it, like $7/mo?

Im still on the fence about it. The stat tracking is great and it's very quick to get in a game and get going with decently balanced teams. I think if you have friends to play with, it's worth it. Just solo though? It's tough. I've been trying to build a friends list, but have yet to play a game with anyone who has added me. Then again, what's $7/month? That's like 1 and a half starbucks drinks. I get more value out of it then some video service like lets say Hulu+

Wunder

Im still on the fence about it. The stat tracking is great and it's very quick to get in a game and get going with decently balanced teams. I think if you have friends to play with, it's worth it. Just solo though? It's tough. I've been trying to build a friends list, but have yet to play a game with anyone who has added me. Then again, what's $7/month? That's like 1 and a half starbucks drinks. I get more value out of it then some video service like lets say Hulu+

Yeah in the grand scheme of things it's not that much, but when you get down to exactly what you're spending monthly, it adds up. I've been trying to find a group of players to all sign up so at the very least I'd have people to play with and not just resort to solo queuing.

Odah

Banned
lol the Gplay betters

hope they lose all their money cus they can't ddos scream and fxy0 anymore =)

edit: get rekt ddosers

cHinzo

lol the Gplay betters

hope they lose all their money cus they can't ddos scream and fxy0 anymore =)

Why would someone from Gplay DDoS, when they were having the momentum with a 9-2 lead? :d Fxy0 is taking oooooooff! 2-9 into 12-9.

Odah

Banned
Game of Pauses

see ya in 72hrs skins :lol

edit: fxy0 just crushing Gplay's defense lel

edit 2: Biggy really wants to get teamkilled lmao

cresto

All, I am going to shamelessly plug my esea account until I can get my karma down to the point of being able to buy flashes and mollies. Please, add me and send some positive karma my way. My account is 10+ years old and I want to continue building it.

http://play.esea.net/users/77112

Odah

Banned
If there is no ddosing happening they still can win this easily. Dust 2 and Cache are one of Epsi's better maps. But yeah i jinxed it now

cresto

Odah,

You know Epsilon has it the worst of any pro teams. Seems like every competitive game has this shit happening. I know they've mentioned France only has static IPs, but there has to be something they can do, or the org can do. It's just bad for the community. I mean, CSGO is consistently become top 3 twitch with it hovering around No.1 when there are matching going on.

I actually didn't play due to plans with my GF. Our team won against Kik Interactive 16-0.

I don't think it was a surprise though, considering that many of their team had <50 hours total time on CSGO. That's not a slight against them at all, but a few of our guys have been playing since 1.6 and earlier, so I think the scoreline was expected.

We're up against National Instruments next week though, who I think will come top spot (or second) in our group, however! National Instruments and Epic are the two strongest teams in our group, from what I've gathered. We're trying to get our top guys in for that match, with plenty of practise, however. I'll be pleased if we walk out with at least 8 rounds, to be honest.

How are you guys doing so far, and how do you feel about your group? IBP looks terrifying.

We're doing pretty good. A couple of 16-0s in preseason and random scrims. The four rounds this past time were pistol round losses. The iBP team certainly looks to be the toughest competition. We haven't really practiced together since preseason, only practice smokes in the thirty or so minutes before a match. We've basically been PUGing it thus far, deciding CT positions right before !ready.

That being said, right when AHGL was announced we did some matchmaking together for a week, so our playstyles are fairly well known to each other (I think at least).

The game that was casted by Warowl, it might have been Epic, was probably our toughest competition. Zynga actually had some really good shots, but for some reason they couldn't break our ct side on nuk--which, isn't that hard to believe given it's a difficult t-side for pugs. They played as a team and were willing to slow down pushes, with some good map control via smokes.

ChrisW

Guys, welcome me to the club please!

I finally have a knife, that I got simply from trading up from a FT Redline!

ECA1677A95F2EDAA24237DB9CFF929B4AA66B0E0

It's FT, but i'd say it looks pretty MW/FN

Omega

Banned
damn what did he end up trading for it? I see he has a doppler stat m9 atm

thats what he traded. chat was saying he overpayed but i dont think he cares one bit. I've never heard shroud talk about skins like he cared about them but when the chroma case came out he couldnt stfu about the M9 Doppler.

Wunder

thats what he traded. chat was saying he overpayed but i dont think he cares one bit. I've never heard shroud talk about skins like he cared about them but when the chroma case came out he couldnt stfu about the M9 Doppler.

oh, damn. Yeah pretty nuts deal for the doppler guy

Omega

Banned
oh, damn. Yeah pretty nuts deal for the doppler guy

yeah Doppler guy made money. saw him post on the reddit trade subforum asking for a price check like 20 minutes after lol

for the record i think it's an even deal at best, or in favor of shroud. I haven't seen many Dopplers like that. I've seen like one full sapphire but the rest are all the common patterns.

Wunder

rip epsilong

yeah Doppler guy made money. saw him post on the reddit trade subforum asking for a price check like 20 minutes after lol

for the record i think it's an even deal at best, or in favor of shroud. I haven't seen many Dopplers like that. I've seen like one full sapphire but the rest are all the common patterns.

Did you see summit's knife? I forgot what it was now, but it was a stattrak doppler of some sort, he got it for two nonstat knives + $500 cash I think.

K.Sabot

I had $4 on pepsilon, what a shame I thought they could pull it back but they're playing like 5 pubstars.
Gplay did some really gimmick stuff and Epsilon couldn't stop any of it.

Omega

Banned
rip epsilong

Did you see summit's knife? I forgot what it was now, but it was a stattrak doppler of some sort, he got it for two nonstat knives + $500 cash I think.

yeah but thats one of the common patterns, plus it's a regular bayonet.

Bayonets are usually significantly cheaper than M9. I think the one shroud has is a rarer pattern and if summit had to give up that much to get his, then I think shroud definitely lowballed the guy.

Top Bottom