• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

CoolS

I still don't understand why you guys would bet on matches like Paradox vs fucking xile.

And lol@ dat vs NP. Love these 1$icb wins.

Omega

Banned
i scroll down and accidentally read a comment.

"this is why esports will never be taken seriously"

OH OKAY. you know Pete Rose and all that. NFL having a scandal every year with some team doing something illegal and FIFA endorsing slave work.

but yep, those darn gamers and their skins.

Omega

Banned
Yep. I don't go on HLTV very often, instantly hide twitch chat, and so on. It's fucking awful in most places, including in-game.

i used to hide chat but I find it doesn't even matter anymore.

Everyone just donates their asshole comments and sub with their asshole names.

Ludono

Mannnn just when I had started building back up again Pepsi has to go lose their match. Set back by about a week or two now :mad:

CoolS

Yep. I don't go on HLTV very often, instantly hide twitch chat, and so on. It's fucking awful in most places, including in-game.
To be fair, twitch is the bottom of the internet when the chat is concerned. I stay away from everything except the news an mappages on hltv though.

And yay for C9. Aspen will be the real test but I like that Shazam seems to be a good addition.

Odah

Banned
Whyyyyyy

Guys, how is 5this possible. I went big 4 times in a row on the favourite and lost 4 times. Wherever my luck was, its lomg gone...

CoolS

Guys, I think I decided on a Bayonett Scorched for my knife. It will probably be FT, I hope I can find a nice looking one. The alternative would be a Huntsman. Any thoughts?

It probably comes down to personal preference anyway.

Odah

Banned
Atleast it's just "virtual money" where I can't really lose anything so I only give 14.5 out of a hundred fucks. I made 140$ real money on egaming but it's still locked on that damn VP - Mouz game >_>

udiie

Damn i was 4/4 today. Even these late games I wasn't expecting to be right, but damn...
Atleast it's just "virtual money" where I can't really lose anything so I only give 14.5 out of a hundred fucks. I made 140$ real money on egaming but it's still locked on that damn VP - Mouz game >_>
yeah im getting kind of tired of having about 20 dollars tied up in that

Odah

Banned
And Torqued throw a game again lmao.

Rules for betting:

• Never bet on a game where steel and m0e are involved

Always bet against Epsilon, no matter which team they are facing

Never go high on dAT when they have insane odds

Always bett on hacker team orbit

udiie

Rules for betting:

hahaha i will follow these rules to my death

Rivitur

Banned

Rules for betting:

my most valuable skin is now worth 6$

I think my graph on csgl shows now -110€ lol
You forgot vto never bet on a mousesports game..

My most valuable skin is 5¢ and my other skin is 4¢ I plan to make my profit from these two solid building blocks.

Xizk

Won 11.5 bux on NP. Also won some cheaper bets on Paradox and c9. Got a second AK blue laminate and a FN M4A4 Xray.

ChrisW

Does anyone have any idea why when I'm trying to use VLC player to convert the .flv file recorded on OBS to an .mp4 file is comes out as a .m4v file and I can't edit it in premiere pro?

Rivitur

Banned
Woah! What's with those LGB odds vs NP? NP looks better than them IMO.
If I lose both of these bets then im out of skins... : (
wBrRqKF.jpg

CoolS

So... does anyone actually still PLAY the game? ^^

I do, though not as much as I want to sometimes. If you get home from work between 5 and 6, then you still have to eat something, maybe do some laundry and suddenly its around 8. Then the gf needs some attention, so I'm lucky to get a match in or do some stupid missions just to relax.

Actual gaming only happens at the weekend for me at the moment, IF there isn't something else planned.

Omega

Banned
Get on Mumble next time I ask. Ozium, Atsou and me need someone to keep us from elevating all discussion to the 0th dimension.

I'm gonna TK you and abandon right when you should have ranked up to MG2.

And Evilore can't do shit about it.

i was eating.

i planned on joining after but i have bad memory sometimes

Ludono

A bit off topic but I thought maybe someone would be interested in this non-CSGO montage I made.... one of the previous year (it's not very good sorry :( )

Also new LGB is pretty good actually, can't wait to see them take on some top-tier teams :D

Odah

Banned
Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Gambling is fun.

I lost 4 all in bets in 2 weeks (all upsets). You wonder how this is possible? No idea. Guess my luck turned into a curse...

Basically whenever I say I'm going big on a heavily favoured team...please for gods sake bet on the underdog.

That said I placed 3$ on deponeret cus I think many underastimate their lineup and/or do not know who they really are

Rivitur

Banned
That said I placed 3$ on deponeret cus I think many underastimate their lineup and/or do not know who they really are
Thanks a lot Odah everything you've all in'd on in the past week funny enough are what I've bet on and I've lost... Welp there goes my skins in the DP match.

Odah

Banned
Thanks a lot Odah everything you've all in'd on in the past week funny enough are what I've bet on and I've lost... Welp there goes my skins in the DP match.

Titan - ESC (Bo3) --> All in'd Titan = RIP
Torqued - Dismay (Bo3) --> All in'd Torqued = RIP
Orbit - Mouz (Bo5) --> All in'd Mouz = RIP
Xile - Paradox (Bo1) --> All in'd Xile = RIP

I know those weren't really good bets but still. RIP is RIP

impact

Banned
My experience on CS a year ago was not like the one I have in solo queue in 2015. Toxic fucks were always there but now it is basically straight-up MOBA level.

If CS1.6 had MM I feel like it would have been just as bad

ESEA in 1.6 is just as shitty and annoying as ESEA in GO.

So why do you play it then?

CSGO is stupid and random as fuck but it's still the only option to play a competitive FPS in 2015. You'd think PC would have some other at least decent FPS, but nope...

I think that new Rainbow Six will be the first FPS I buy in a long while.

Top Bottom