• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

Ludono

that thing where the game died for everyone was really weird
next level ddos?

Yeah that was weird as hell. It wasn't even that the server went down which would perhaps be a DDOS (also why DDOS, we were losing?) but the fact that all of us had our games crash at exactly the same time....

Perhaps the game was bugged and caused some sort of a memory overflow that crashed everyone's clients? Would need to check the demo and see if the other team also disconnected.

Hey

baby

my game didnt crash all the way. stuttered for ~15 seconds but i stayed in the server, whole other team was still connected

Ludono

1fwxs5.jpg

Ludono

Yeah, they look good but do you like how that standardised the model so there is only a single model type, no variants? You KNOW this is paving the way for further customization updates....

Fucking Valve.

JDB

Banned
Skins for shit you don't even see 99% of the time seems dumb. Also, there's no way they can handle it the same way they do with glove and weapon skins. Pink anime helmets aint happening.

Ludono

Skins for shit you don't even see 99% of the time seems dumb. Also, there's no way they can handle it the same way they do with glove and weapon skins. Pink anime helmets aint happening.

Never say never. It's Valve, they'll find a way :p

Reven

Agree with Ludono. Valve will wring all the money out of their redheaded stepchild while prioritizing the Dota community.

However, I'm pretty happy with yesterdays update. The model is nice and now the new sound system is basically perfect.

baby

a couple weeks ago i wouldve said "no way valve will ever do that garbage glove skin shit people are begging for" but look where we are now

JDB

Banned
a couple weeks ago i wouldve said "no way valve will ever do that garbage glove skin shit people are begging for" but look where we are now
There's still a big step between skins for whatever you see in first person versus your actual model though. Surely even Valve wouldn't be dumb enough to do so. I can see them having limited customization like changing gas mask or adding a vest/pouches or whatever, but no pink anime clothing.

Ludono

There's still a big step between skins for whatever you see in first person versus your actual model though. Surely even Valve wouldn't be dumb enough to do so. I can see them having limited customization like changing gas mask or adding a vest/pouches or whatever, but no pink anime clothing.

No pink anime clothing sure but I mean there are some many more opportunities they could take.

- Grenade skins
- Different Coloured smoke
- Making pins appear on your model (thus increasing value of pins)
- Unlimited Graffiti packs (say, for $10 or so)
- Introduce a new gun (MP5?) and add skins for that

There are plenty of things they could do, many we haven't even thought of yet.

Of course, they could also release an operation and "story" mode as two separate passes again each for their own price tag. But I doubt we'll see an operation until Jan.

JDB

Banned
No pink anime clothing sure but I mean there are some many more opportunities they could take.

- Grenade skins
- Different Coloured smoke
- Making pins appear on your model (thus increasing value of pins)
- Unlimited Graffiti packs (say, for $10 or so)
- Introduce a new gun (MP5?) and add skins for that

There are plenty of things they could do, many we haven't even thought of yet.

Of course, they could also release an operation and "story" mode as two separate passes again each for their own price tag. But I doubt we'll see an operation until Jan.
I'm still hoping they'll actually do something with their entire PvE thing, but considering it takes them about a year to create a tiny map to play that I doubt it'll ever become anything worthwhile.

baby

2017 csgo introduces anime girl models

frbrr

Can't wait for thorin to predict the veto 10 seconds before it takes place, what would desks be without this incredibly useful and entertaining skill.

Phox

Banned
Can't wait for thorin to predict the veto 10 seconds before it takes place, what would desks be without this incredibly useful and entertaining skill.
Hey don't hate on thoorin! You know he knows CS... Even though he is absolutely clue less about anything outside of the teams in top 15. Who says they're a CSGO expert when they never watched a premier match or even a online qualifier in thier life?

Hixx

Tyloo are horrible to watch. Two crucial T rounds they've lost due to leaving connector door open. Such a silly way to lose rounds.

No chance! 2-3

Also lol Russian nobodies those guys are the top Russian scene and have been for the past 2years.

Top of the Russian scene is still nobodies tho. Na`Vi is the only good team, Gambit is ok, Flipside lol, the rest no one even knows. The fact that CLG got 14 rounds against them is enough to convince me they're not good.

Phox

Banned
Top of the Russian scene is still nobodies tho. Na`Vi is the only good team, Gambit is ok, Flipside lol, the rest no one even knows. The fact that CLG got 14 rounds against them is enough to convince me they're not good.
Umm do you know what a Russian is? I didn't say CIS

Phox

Banned
yea and team secret is top of of the female scene. whats your point
That they aren't nobodies if you actually watch cs

Tomorrow's matches

16:00 CLG vs. Renegades
17:15 mousesports vs. Spirit
18:30 NiP vs. HellRaisers
19:15 G2 vs. EnVyUs
20:30 Immortals vs. Vega Squadron
21:45 GODSENT vs. dignitas
23:00 TyLoo vs. Cloud9
00:15 FaZe vs. OpTic

I can see imtl, tyloo, mous (keep the streak alive), NIP, FAZE, clg, dig, AND nv losing

Top Bottom