• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

curlycare

ModBot said:
Instructions for curlycare:

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys and 8 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (curlycare, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

vRvbDCu.png
Dead Space 3 Origin Key -- MB-A242B48018E5D48E
vRvbDCu.png
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Origin Key -- MB-A0A48E198FE2BF9E
vRvbDCu.png
Dead Space Origin Key -- MB-6AE54BA9B74A0E0C
vRvbDCu.png
Populous Origin Key -- MB-6FBB120E199DE868
vRvbDCu.png
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin Key -- MB-C374BAB4F2D49F80
vRvbDCu.png
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key -- MB-0A40BD870F45E14A
vRvbDCu.png
Medal of Honor Origin Key -- MB-DC45B2471053F5A9
vRvbDCu.png
Mirror's Edge Origin Key -- MB-58724C793BF4C5B3
Lol I've meant to give all these away ever since I won that USP from Mokoi two years ago, I'm a slowpoke alright.
Edit: These are Origin keys.

I've recently got back into CSGO after taking a break from it and want some people to play with. Is there a spreadsheet anywhere or should I just put my steam tag here?

Ludono

Yeah I am thinking about changing the crosshair. It's too thick. Just like hixx.

My crosshair is god-tier

cl_crosshair_drawoutline "1"
cl_crosshair_dynamic_maxdist_splitratio "0.35"
cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitalpha_innermod "1"
cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitalpha_outermod "0.5"
cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitdist "7"
cl_crosshair_outlinethickness "1"
cl_crosshairalpha "200"
cl_crosshaircolor "5"
cl_crosshaircolor_b "255"
cl_crosshaircolor_g "255"
cl_crosshaircolor_r "0"
cl_crosshairdot "0"
cl_crosshairgap "-1"
cl_crosshairgap_useweaponvalue "0"
cl_crosshairscale "1"
cl_crosshairsize "4"
cl_crosshairstyle "4"
cl_crosshairthickness "1"
cl_crosshairusealpha "1"

I've recently got back into CSGO after taking a break from it and want some people to play with. Is there a spreadsheet anywhere or should I just put my steam tag here?

Just throw it here homie, might want to mention what region you're in as we have mostly Euros that are active these days

Hixx

there are some nice randoms in EU

those spanish lads were sound

and the one who sounded like quiche was fucking hilarious. maybe he can replace him as quiche is being a #softlad.

those germans on cbble made me laugh. then when we went CT the one who stayed got so nasty completely out of the blue :((

Is it just me or is French CS really bad? NA CS is supposed to be the insult but we're looking top tier compared to Napoleon over here. OpTic with two Canadian players yet none French Canadian of course.

Phox

Banned
Can we blow up NV line up yet? Go make a mix with God sent and fix both teams.

At this point ldlc is going to overtake nv as 1st/2nd best France. Hell vexed might even do it.

sanstesy

Dude, OpTic is so sick to watch. They remind me of fnatic of old with dennis, anyone in that team can step up in any given moment and win them a round.

I hope they can keep this up.

Hixx

So, glancing at twitter, 10 different teams won top-tier tournaments this year.

Shame I missed Astralis absolutely body SK but my 2 hour nap turned into an 8 hour sleep and here we are.

fml

cHinzo

Fck yeah finally a tournament win! 😁Last big touney of the year and the pulled it off. Hope they can keep up their form for next year.

frbrr

Yeah, all that needed to happen for astralis to win a tournament was that every other good team played with a stand-in or didn't attend.

baby

do any of you uber nerds know how much i could sell a stattrak p250 splash with a lgb katowice 2014 sticker for

how much does the sticker affect the price

cHinzo

I will wait until the day I can recover my holo Titan sticker from Katowice 2014. :"D Someone put it on a stupid nova lol.

Top Bottom