• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

baby

name one tournament these nobodies competed at that had at least one team in hltv's top 20 that wasnt the cis minor or this qualifier

Phox

Banned
name one tournament these nobodies competed at that had at least one team in hltv's top 20 that wasnt the cis minor or this qualifier

EASY ESEA premier league you might have heard of GODSENT and GAMBIT

anything else i can do for you?

baby

EASY ESEA premier league you might have heard of GODSENT and GAMBIT

they did a really great job losing in the first round of playoffs and only playing one of those teams and losing during regulation.

now name a lan tournament, not an online league. maybe something that doesnt make them sound even more like nobodies? "they lost a league for semipro teams" isnt an impressive resume

Phox

Banned
they did a really great job losing in the first round of playoffs and only playing one of those teams and losing during regulation.

now name a lan tournament, not an online league. maybe something that doesnt make them sound even more like nobodies? "they lost a league for semipro teams" isnt an impressive resume

keep moving those goal posts mate, i did as you asked once and shall not do it again.

baby

????

i followed na premier from its first season till this summer religiously and i was never retarded enough to call any of those teams relevant even to the na scene. i couldnt even bring myself to pretend when splyce, who had been one of my favorite teams for a few seasons, was relevant when they made it to a major.

Phox

Banned

figure of speech

but fine must i remind you that fluffy gangsters played on lan vs tier 1 team just earlier this year at the major qualifier or are you going to poopoo that too? relevant because of the players that were on there.

JDB

Banned
By the way does Teamspeak/Mumble/Discord not exist in communist countries? Every time we have Russians on our team they instantly start talking to each other in their own language throughout the entire match. Are you telling me these people also use lobby voice chat?

the fuck is up with these people

baby

didn't even respond to the post huh? yeah i thought so..

are you retarded? you edited everything in 3 minutes after i posted and went to bed.

dunno what fluffy gangsters has to do with team spirits relevancy. at least ive heard of fluffy gangsters

Phox

Banned
are you retarded? you edited everything in 3 minutes after i posted and went to bed.

dunno what fluffy gangsters has to do with team spirits relevancy. at least ive heard of fluffy gangsters
Are you retarded!? Vega squadron how about you go check their nationality and players. I'll wait here. Yeah we're talking about two teams not just one seriously are you trolling?

Phox

Banned
Kenny just looks like he's going to throw a tantrum and stay in NA. Surely he has too much pride to go to a team with shox.

JR to drop a 30 on imrtls

rugioh

Banned
Kenny just looks like he's going to throw a tantrum and stay in NA. Surely he has too much pride to go to a team with shox.

JR to drop a 30 on imrtls

Russian SBD on suicide watch

JR didn't drop 30 but lucas did. I like IMT's chances

Top Bottom