• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

rugioh

Banned
The bombshell is that it will be used for the first stage of the major itself as well.

I think its necessary, hopefully this will work out some of the legend status fuckery that has been lingering for the last 2-3 majors. Need Flipsid3, Gambit, Fnatic and Liquid out please.

Hixx

They're updating the way sounds work

TIME TO MAIN NUKE TO GLOBAL WITH MY 1000£ HEADSET

edit: it's fucked lmao. Seems like the new positional audio works but the sound quality is completely fucked. It sounds terrible.

baby

if theres like a week or so of them fiddling around with it to get it working im perfectly okay with it because its honestly the change the game needed the most

Hixx

Oh I agree.

We were playing Cobble tonight and I could not tell, while sandwiched between the two, whether someone was coming from Long A or up the Ramp until he was right next to me. You'd think the difference between surfaces would be enough but not in CSGO. Not until he was right fucking next to me was it clear he was to my left. Which is insane.

Reven

Yo this audio patch is trash. I hopped in to a comp and had to switch back to good audio before warmup even finished. Hopefully they get it working though, sounds promising.

Phox

Banned
So does this mean that teams at the major no longer just lose two maps and they go home like the bs system has always been and valve never bothered to care about?

Is it now 3maps? Or 4?

baby

Yo this audio patch is trash. I hopped in to a comp and had to switch back to good audio before warmup even finished. Hopefully they get it working though, sounds promising.

it sounds weird but its like 10x better for positional hearing

you just gotta get used to it

frbrr

So does this mean that teams at the major no longer just lose two maps and they go home like the bs system has always been and valve never bothered to care about?

Is it now 3maps? Or 4?

3 wins and you're through, 3 losses and you're out.

Phox

Banned
Btw those major qualifier matches are out

dignitas vs. Spirit
EnVyUs vs. Immortals
FaZe vs. Cloud9
CLG vs. Vega Squadron
NiP vs. Renegades
OpTic vs. TyLoo
mousesports vs. HellRaisers
G2 vs. GODSENT

They said Vega wasn't going to win a map lol

Ludono

So much CS last night

Confy the clutch king
baby and I taking turns being bottom frag bitch
Confys polish friend

3 ties as well -_-

baby

So much CS last night

Confy the clutch king
baby and I taking turns being bottom frag bitch
Confys polish friend

3 ties as well -_-

i bottom fragged once and it was because i was tabbing in and out trying to register for next semesters classes and some of the ones i had planned had filled up/gotten cancelled and i was stressed

also you made me play cache mid and you guys were so fast at buying awps i had to hold with a rifle constantly

frbrr

I had northern european servers blocked for ages with mm server picker, but since they introduced the datagram shit they can't really be blocked anymore :/

curlycare

ModBot said:
Instructions for curlycare:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (curlycare, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Dead Space -- MB-C30207071E231278
X-COM: Apocalypse -- MB-F96A13994B6C8F51
X-COM: Enforcer -- MB-6A5DBCC1B939412F
X-COM: Terror from the Deep -- MB-2EA9A65ABB61912A
Mortal Kombat Kollection -- MB-BEE365D2893CE801
X-COM: UFO Defense -- MB-91BF61445FA0CB30
X-COM: Interceptor -- MB-9768E7A10C32EE35
Wanted to test this modbot thing. These are steam keys, do whatever you like with them. Ran out of beer.

curlycare

If by use you mean open it in disgust to quickly launch that one game I want to play, then sure.

Lol that's how I use it. Have some unused games there also, might aswell drop them here, maybe someone could get some fun out of 'em.

Top Bottom